剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
从大局来看 铯元素已经找到了
Cesium's recovered.
击破了恐♥怖♥主♥义♥组织 避免了灾难
Terrorist cell's busted. Catastrophe averted.
再次战胜了恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ -多谢
Another victory in the war on terror. Thanks.
斯特劳特一家为了铯元素大费周折
The Strouts go to all that trouble for the cesium,
然后就这样把它扔在路边
and then just drop it on the side of the road?
也许他们并没有拿那东西
Maybe they didn't have it.
要是肯特在去观景台的路上 把猪罐藏了起来呢?
What if Kent hid the pig on his way to the Overlook?
他为什么要那样做? -保险起见
Why would he do that? -Insurance.
怕他们一旦拿到了铯 就不会放过他老婆
Afraid they wouldn't let his wife go once they got their hands on it.
他不愿意交出来 他们就干掉他了
He won't give it up, they dump him.
为什么杀肯特而不是他老婆呢?
Why kill Kent, but not his wife?
正如我说的 在观景台出了些岔子
Like I said, shit went sideways at the Overlook.
他老婆那里还没有了结 那不管如何 他们绝对会回去找她
The wife is a loose end. They'd circle back for her regardless.
除非他们的目标不是铯无素
Unless cesium wasn't the objective.
那他们就直接把它扔了?
So, they just tossed it?
从来就没拿到手
Never even had it.
来电 琼本纳特
我再给你打回去好吗?
Can I call you back?
绝不能跟警♥察♥约会 这是我的规矩
Never date cops-- that's my rule.
你打破这规矩几次了? -从来没有
Which you've broken how many times? -Never.
除了斯特劳特一家以外 谁会想要史丹利肯特死?
aside from the Strouts, who'd want Stanley Kent dead?
又回到了最基本的问题 我们本该从那个问题开始查的
Back to basics. Where we should have started.
谁能从中受益?
Who benefits?
喂 哈里
Yo, Harry.
什么事?
Yeah?
我让一个新来的去买♥♥些好咖啡
I am sending a boot out for some civilized caffeine.
我再也受不了这速溶咖啡了
I cannot stomach another ounce of this K-cup acid.
我可以来一杯 谢谢 曼克 -好的
I could use one. Thanks, Mank.
你的搭档呢?也给他买♥♥一杯?
Uh, where's your partner? Should I get him one, too?
不用了 他今天的工作结束了 有个性感约会对象
No, he is gone for the day. Hot date.
本纳特?
Bennett?
他以为没人知道
He thinks nobody knows.
我有条规矩
I have a rule.
绝不跟警♥察♥约会
Never date cops.
只跟警♥察♥约会 还有谁能忍♥受这些破事?
Only date cops. Who else is gonna put up with this shit?
这案子又得熬夜查?
Is this another all-nighter?
查多久都得查
Long as it takes.
我给你点双份吧
All right, I'll make it a double.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, brother.
典当铺
抱歉 暂停营业
Ah, cheri.
嗨
Hi.
我收到你的信息了
I got your note.
我去泡咖啡
I'll make kafe. Bon kafe sor Ayiti.
好的
Okay. -Mm-hmm.
人们不知道那个男人是谁 不知道他所做的事
People don't know. Who the man is. What he's done.
我们知道 在这个社区的人知道
We know.
外人不知道
Outsiders, they don't.
就算他们知道也不在乎
In the community.
过去被遗忘了
Past is forgotten.
除非雅克艾威尔在这里犯了法 否则我不能碰他
I can't touch Jacques Avril unless he breaks the law here.
房♥子的前门成了后门了?
The front door becomes the back of the house?
情况是会变的
Things can change.
有权势的人也能坠落
The mighty can fall.
坏人终将得到惩罚
The wicked will be punished. Espere sa.
希望如此
I hope so.
搜索用户定义的范围
找到一条记录:弗吉尼亚维亚拉
维亚拉 圣阿加莎医院
肿瘤科 弗吉尼亚维亚拉医生
圣阿加莎医院 2018年5月25日 至6月24日 史丹利肯特医生
搜索用户定义的范围
找到一条记录:萨穆埃尔汉森
汉森
没有找到结果
汉森
搜索用户定义的范围
找到一条记录:乔治朗沃希
朗沃希
没有找到结果
朗沃希
没有找到
乔治朗沃希
洛杉矶私人调查公♥司♥ 致力于帮助有需要的人
在朗沃希调查公♥司♥
我向在洛杉矶大区的居民提供各种服务
这里是朗沃希调查公♥司♥
Langworthy Investigations.
是朗沃希先生吗?我是洛杉矶警局的博斯警探
Mr. Langworthy, Detective Harry Bosch, LAPD.
马科斯跟阿里亚斯 你的团队跟他们有交易吗?
Marcos and Arias. Your crew do business with them?
我本人没有
Not I, personally.
关于杀他们的凶手 你听说了什么?
What do you hear about who killed them? Nobody surprise.
没什么 没有人说话 没有人觉得惊讶
Nothing. Nobody talking. Nobody surprise.
他们是黑警 伙计
Crooked cops, man.
多行不义必自毙
Chickens come home for roost.
你跟一个叫雅克艾威尔的人做生意吗?
You do business with a man named Jacques Avril?
告诉他吧
Tell him.
洗黑钱 我所有现金都由他来清洗
Fluff and fold. Him wash all my cash.
还有什么?
What else?
他是海地人
Haitian.
是一家便利店跟夜♥总♥会♥的老板
Owns a convenience store. And a nightclub.
我在那里见过你 跟马科斯和阿里亚斯在一起
I've seen you there. With Marcos and Arias.
那纯粹是社交活动
Strictly social thing, that version.
你认识这个男人吗?
You know this man?
不认识
No, sir.
盖里怀斯 他是我的朋友
Gary Wise. He was a friend of mine.
被人飞车射杀了 是马科斯和阿里亚斯安排的
Killed in a drive-by. Marcos and Arias set it up.
我第一次听说这事
First I hear of that.
开枪的是牙买♥♥加人
The shooters were Jamaicans.
替雅克艾威尔干活的
Working for Jacques Avril.
我不知道 我不替艾威尔干活 我为自己干活
Wouldn't know. Me no work for Avril. Work for me.
我觉得我该会一会他了
I think it's time I met him.
我想个办法 看能做点什么
Yeah, I'll try a thing. See what me can do.
他以为她在外面有人
Thought she was stepping out on him.
我跟踪她两个月了 没有发现 只有这些
Trailed her for two months and nothing. This is all I got-- photos,
照片、日常例行活动、电♥话♥账单
daily routine, phone bills.
这是艾斯酒店吗?
Is this the Ace Hotel? -Yeah.
是的 在等一个一直没出现的人
Uh, waiting for somebody who never showed up.
肯特是什么时候请你跟踪她的? -去年春天
When'd Kent hire you? -Last spring.
我留意到她有几次深夜 给一个一次性手♥机♥打电♥话♥
Uh, there's some, uh, late-night calls to a burner that, uh, caught my eye.
你怎么知道那是一次性手♥机♥?
How'd you know it was a burner?
预付费号♥码 查过注册人的名字 是假的
looked up the subscriber. Fake name.
你觉得她是有婚外情?
Think she was having an affair?
不能证明 我跟他说 我无法证明 你该高兴才是
Couldn't prove it. Told him, you know, be happy I couldn't.
原谅她就算了
Forgive and forget.
你觉得这事结束了?
Think it was over?
不 但我不能一直拿他的钱 却查不到任何东西
No. But I couldn't keep taking his money and coming up empty.
老实人 -是啊
Honest man. -Yeah.
能问你个问题吗? 问吧
Ask you a question? -Yeah.
她是不是有婚外情?
Was she having an affair?
还没有排除这个可能
I haven't ruled it out.
她跟这件事有关系吗?
Hmm. She have something to do with it?
她的动机是什么?
What's her motive?
为了爱或为了钱
Love or money. Or both.
是的 通常来说
Yeah, usually. -Yeah, usually.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我吵醒你了?
I wake you?
我刚才在看书
I was reading.
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
什么?我没听到什么
What? I don't hear anything.
寂静
Silence.
它们离开了
They're gone.
那些直升机走了
The helicopters are gone.
暂时而已
For the moment.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表