剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
It's gonna be fun playing that for a jury.
完全没错
Ain't that the truth.
这感觉太奇怪了
It's just fucking weird.
她是我上司 不是我的闺蜜
She's my boss, not my bestie girlfriend.
你得跟她聊一聊
You need to talk to her.
说些什么呢?“别再碰我了”?
And say what-- stop touching me?
算了 我什么都不该说的
Forget it.-I shouldn't have said anything.
但你说了
But you did.
让我的处境很尴尬
Puts me in an awkward position.
我不能忘掉我听过的话
I-I can't unhear what I heard.
根据规定
Now, according to regs,
如果我不上报我所知的一切 我就是同谋
if I don't report what I know, I'm complicit.
拜托!别这么怂了
Oh, come on. Don't be such a wuss.
我们就别说这事了 好吗?
Let's just not talk about it, okay?
谢谢你的支持
Thanks for the support.
不需要我们俩登记这个 -我去吧
Won't take two of us to book that. I'll do it.
你去哪里? -查黛西克莱顿的案子
You? Daisy Clayton case.
进展如何?
How's it going?
正在查
Going.
回见 -回见
Later. -Later.
洛杉矶警局应对本市 无家可归者危机的新举措
A new LAPD initiative to address the homeless crisis in this city.
设两支专案组 市中心和好莱坞各一支
Twin task forces-- downtown and Hollywood.
露宿街头的主要根源 在于住房♥问题及精神健康
Homelessness is primarily a housing issue and mental health.
我们对此能做些什么?
What can we do about that?
露营地里外的犯罪非常猖獗
Well, uh, crimein and around the camps is rampant.
毒品、人身攻击、卖♥♥淫…
Drugs, assault, prostitution.
我很清楚这一点 警督
Well aware of that, Lieutenant.
我们以我们掌握的资源尽最大的能力
We do the best we can with the resources that we have.
这不够
It's not enough.
前不久才发生了
You just had one homeless man bashing
一个露宿街头者 用水泥板砸死另一个露宿街头者的事
another's head in over a patch of concrete.
这是件不幸的个别事件 长官
An unfortunate outlier, sir.
重新调配人员 从刑事案件组、缉毒组调人
Redeploy your personnel. Take from vice, narcotics.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
也可以从侵害人身罪案组 及盗窃罪案组调人
We could move people from CAPs and burglary, too--
那些案件大部分都跟露宿街头者相关
I mean, a good chunk of those incidents are homeless-related.
好主意
Good idea.
副巡官 我想让比勒茨警督 负责好莱坞专案组
Captain, I want Lieutenant Billets in charge of the Hollywood task force.
我想着让索恩警督负责
I was thinking Lieutenant Thorne.
让比勒茨负责
Billets.
下一个派遣时段之前派警员去现场
Boots on the ground by next deployment period.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这是整个部门共同协调的工作
This is a coordinated, division-wide effort.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
另外 你们俩之间的所有过节…
And whatever's going on between you two of you...
就此了结
...ends here.
长官 这支专案组叫什么名字?
Do you have a name for this task force, sir?
安全人行道行动
Operation Safe Sidewalks.
琅琅上口 长官
Catchy, sir.
我喜欢
I like it.
我是洛杉矶警局的博斯警探 你是罗伊路易斯?
Detective Bosch, LAPD. Roy Lewis?
我在酒吧跟一个警♥察♥说了 我不提出控诉
I told the cop at the bar I'm not pressing charges.
我来不是为了这事 我能进去吗?
Not why I'm here. Can I come in?
眼眶都被揍黑了
Hell of a shiner. -Yeah.
是啊 忘了躲避了
Forgot to duck.
坦白说我记得不完整… 不过 是的 她确实打过电♥话♥
Honestly, my memory's spotty. But, yeah, she called.
你为什么没有告诉伊丽莎白?
Why didn't you tell Elizabeth?
我不记得了
Don't remember.
或者也许我告诉了她 可她当时嗑嗨了没听到我说话
Or maybe I did tell her and she was too high to hear me.
牧师说黛西打电♥话♥给你 让你接她回家
Preacher said Daisy called you to get a ride home.
是的 我去了接她 但她没有出现
Yeah, I went to pick her up, and she didn't show.
我想她可能是跟她男朋友走了
Figured she was off with that boyfriend of hers.
亚历克斯杉德兹?
Alex Sands?
小滑头
Little weasel.
那小子经常惹事
Man, that kid was bad news.
他们俩当时在搞一些很不好的事
The two of them, they were into some crazy shit.
是吗?比如什么样的事?
Yeah, like what? -
比如色♥诱♥一些男人 然后勒索他们
Like picking up men and shaking them down for cash.
杉德兹没有提过这事
Sands didn't mention that.
他当然不会提了 对吧?
Wouldn't have, would he?
你当时从中提成 是吗?
You were taking a cut, weren't you?
你为什么没有坦白这事?
Why you didn't come forward.
我负责保护他们 万一他们需要保护的话
I was protection. In case they needed it.
我从未跟那些男人谈过 不知道其中的细节
I-I never talked to the guys. I never knew any of the details,
我只是拿我那一份并保守秘密
I just took my share and I kept my mouth shut.
她失踪那晚你在哪里?
Where were you the night she went missing?
喝得大醉
Drunk off your fucking ass.
“安全人行道” 很好
Safe Sidewalks. It's good.
你想什么时候宣布?
When do you want to announce?
项目开展起来了再宣布
When it's up and running.
我想宣布结果而非承诺
I want to announce results, not promises.
明白了
Got it.
还有什么事?
What else?
这个城市有很多人认为 该看到一个拉丁裔人士掌权了
Lot of people in this city think it's time to see a Latina in office.
我们一直知道洛佩兹会拿下东边
We always knew Lopez would take the east side.
她在全市的支持率都很高
She's polling well city-wide.
对媒体友善、受支持者欢迎、温暖、友好
Good with the press, with the voters. Warm, friendly.
讨喜?
Likeable?
我正在改进
I'm working on it.
你得提升女性对你的支持率
You need to get your numbers up with women.
有几个高知名度的支持者会有所帮助
Couple of high-profile endorsements wouldn't hurt.
看中谁了吗?
Someone in mind?
你对哈妮钱德勒的看法如何?
How do you feel about Honey Chandler?
我跟罗伊路易斯谈过
I talked to Roy Lewis.
黛西恨死那家伙了
Daisy hated that guy.
他说你跟黛西在搞仙人跳
Said you and Daisy were running a badger game.
引诱男人 敲诈他们
Baiting men, shaking them down.
是真的吗?
That true?
是的 差不多
Yeah, more or less.
这种案子肯定有诉讼时效的吧?
There's got to be a statute of limitations on this, right?
是的 好的
Yeah, okay.
跟我说说你们的骗局
Tell me the scam.
黛西和我在《底页》上发广♥告♥
Daisy and I would put an ad up on Backpage.
网上有许多男人 寻找在普通街角
Plenty of guys on the Internet looking for something
找不到的东西
they can't just get on any corner.
未成年女孩
Underage girls. -Mm-hmm.
我们用一个匿名电邮 安排在一间汽车旅馆见面
We'd use an anonymous e-mail, and plan to meet in this motel,
好莱坞大道上的哈佛屋
Harvard House on Hollywood Blvd.
具体怎么操作?
How'd that play?
他们跟黛西在房♥间里见面
They'd meet Daisy in the room.
她跟他们喝酒 假装友善
You know, she'd have a drink with them, play nice...
我则拿着摄影机躲在衣柜里
while I hid in the closet with a camera.
她从没跟当中任何一个上♥床♥
She never had sex with any of them.
你在衣柜里拍下过程?
You'd run video from the closet?
他们一脱衣服 我就会跳出来
Soon as they took their clothes off, I'd jump out.
拍下他们的身份证 这样就有他们的真名和地址
Photograph their ID so we had real names and addresses.
然后我们会把现金都拿走
And then we'd take whatever cash they had.
黛西会去银行 把他们银行卡 能取的最大限额的钱都取出来
And Daisy would go to the bank and max out their ATM card.
你还有那些录像吗?
You have the videos?
她失踪的时候 我…
When she disappeared, I...
我全都删了
...I deleted everything.
手提电脑还在吗?
Still got the laptop?
硬盘里有很多音乐 所以我保留了下来
Hard drive had a lot of music on it. Which is why I kept it.
这在当时很重要
That was important back then.
在推出声田之前 你知道吗?
Before Spotify, you know?
那时比现在好多了
Those were the days.
这个我还能拿回来吗?
Am I gonna get that back?
你还好吗 兄弟? -老兄 他们把我困在牢笼里
How you doing, brother? Man, they put me in a fucking cage.
让我光着身子蹲监狱 但他们没有击垮我
They threw me in the hole naked. -But they did not break my spirit.
坚强刚毅
Resolute.
当然了 我们要拍吗?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表