剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
How's Rodgers? -Better.
好一点了 今早坐了起来 吃了点早餐
Sat up this morning, had a little breakfast.
他会很感激你们这些可靠老友的探望的
Would appreciate a visit from either one of you fair-weather friends.
明白了
Point taken.
嘿 皮尔斯来过电♥话♥
Hey, Pierce called.
他和维嘉正在克恩县做讯问
He and Vega are on the interview up at Kern,
他想知道我们能否帮忙找一找霍布斯
wondered if we could help out with Hobbs.
在日落大道和拉斯帕尔马斯街交界 找到他了吗?
Sunset and Las Palmas pan out?
他失踪了
In the wind.
他肯定没有走远
Well, he won't go far.
是的
No.
他肯定是在某个街角 那里有咖啡店 加油站及要等很久的红绿灯
He'll be on a corner with a coffee shop, a gas station and a long light.
你得看看是否存在“布雷迪违例”的情况 知道是什么意思吗?
You're going to look for Brady violations. Do you know what those are?
指控方隐瞒证据时产生的违例?
When prosecutors withhold evidence?
猜得好
Good guess.
我们克罗先生的案子 似乎是个典型的布雷迪案
Our Mr. Crow appears to be a classic Brady.
把那些宗卷调出来 找出先例 要确保这些法律规定依旧有效
Pull the cases, Shepardize them, make sure they're still good law.
那我们是要起诉地区检察官? -不是的
So we are suing the D.A.? -We are not.
检控官有豁免权
Prosecutors have immunity. We are suing L.A. County.
我们要起诉洛杉矶县政♥府♥
我这就办
I'm on it.
艾莉西亚肯特?
Alicia Kent? -10:00 a.m. tomorrow.
明天上午10点
差不多是监控令失效的时间 她听起来情绪怎么样?
About when the warrant expires. How'd she sound?
很沮丧
Frustrated. -She may have texted
她昨晚也许给她的同伙发了短♥信♥
her accomplice last night.
真棒
Beautiful. Tell me J. Edgar's
你最好告诉我杰利艾德格有所进展
making headway.
正在努力
Working it.
我担心我们掌握的证据不够
I'm worried we're not gonna have enough.
我也是
So am I.
上帝保佑你
Bless you.
给你个建议
Word to the wise?
数零钱之前得说“上帝保佑你”
Say "bless you" before you count the change.
但如果我不先数零钱 怎么知道这值得祝福?
But if I don't count it, how do I know they deserve a blessing?
有道理
Good point.
至少我不是赤身裸体
Least I ain't naked.
我非常欣赏你这样
I so appreciate that.
但其实我是想找肖恩特里恩
But, actually, I'm trying to find Sean Terrion.
知道他在哪里吗?
Any idea where he is?
不知道
Nope.
要不我请你吃顿丰盛、热腾腾的早餐吧?
How about I treat you to a big, hot breakfast?
我们再把这事搞清楚
Hmm? We'll try to figure this out.
我查过了所有硬盘和设备
I've gone through all the hard drives and devices.
一早上都在计算机犯罪科
Been at Computer Crimes all morning.
一无所获
Nothing.
录像带肯定存在什么地方
The video's got to be somewhere.
我有个想法
Had a thought.
没有人检查过圣阿加莎医院的局域网
Nobody's checked the LAN at St. Ag's.
局域网?
The LAN?
医院内部的网络
Hospital's internal network.
肯特有个工作站
Kent had a workstation.
病人机密档案
Confidential patient records.
你得申请一个非常有针对性的搜查令
You're gonna need a very, very narrow warrant for that.
我觉得既然现在知道了寻找范围 我可以写一个
Think I can write one, now that I know where to look.
好 我再绕回去 谢了
Okay. I'll circle back. Thanks.
月光布道所
欢迎所有人
有人吗?
Hello?
麦克马伦先生 帮我个忙 行吗?
You want to help me out here, Mr. McMullen?
我是洛杉矶警局的博斯警探
LAPD. Detective Bosch.
“主围困我的路途 主让黑暗阻拦我”
"The Lord hath beset my path. He hath set darknesses in my way."
我想知道外面那辆货车的情况
Curious about that van out there.
它是我的交通工具、狗窝和加床
Been a ride and a kennel and extra beds.
现在我主要从上面弄些零件 让比较新的那一辆能开
Mostly I pirate parts from it now, keep the newer one running.
2009年的时候 它还在开吗?
Was it running in 2009?
肯定还在开
Surely.
记得一个在街头混的小孩吗?
Remember a street kid, girl named Daisy Clayton?
一个女孩 叫黛西克莱顿的?
她在这里住过一晚
She stayed here one night.
转天就不见了
Next day, she was gone.
你立刻就记起她了
You remembered her immediately.
我有许多孩子始终没有得救
Lot of my children stay lost.
黛西被杀了 但我很高兴
Daisy was taken. But I was gratified.
高兴她被杀?
That she was taken?
高兴在她被杀前 我拯救了她
That I saved her before she was.
如果他们同意受洗 我会给他们一顿饭和一张床
If they agree to be baptized, I offer them a meal and a bed,
把他们的名字写在板上
put their names up on the board.
我给他们钥匙 任由他们决定如何使用
I give the key, up to them what they do with it.
照片上的是那些灵魂没有得救的孩子
Photographs are the ones who... didn't make it.
他们现在都在上帝建造的…
Who are now in yonder city,
遥远的城市里
not made by hand.
你知道她离开这里后去了哪里吗?
You know where she went when she left here?
黛西给家里打了电♥话♥ 说有人来这里接她
Daisy called home, said someone was on his way to get her.
后来我就听说她死了
Next I hear, she's dead.
这让我伤透了心
Broke my heart.
杀她的人一直没有被抓到
They never caught her killer.
你觉得那个人是我?
You think it was me?
帮我证明那个人不是你
Help me prove it wasn't.
你当时在哪里?你的货车在哪里?
Where you were that night, where your van was.
十年前?
Ten years ago?
好好想一想
Think hard.
泰迪 似乎有些细节不太清楚
Seems to be a little confusion with the details, Teddy.
是的 没错 吃薯条吗?
Yeah, that's right. Fry?
不吃 谢了
No, thank you.
你还说了是周五、周六
You also said Friday, Saturday,
还有也许是周日
and maybe Sunday.
我没有手表
I don't wear a watch.
去年你说 我引用你的原话
Last year, you said, and I quote,
“他明天抢我的地盘 就会有大混乱”
"He's in my spot tomorrow? Could be mayhem."
这是所发生的事吗?
Is that what happened?
他抢了你的地盘?
He took your spot?
我不想那样做的
I didn't want to do it, but goddamn it,
可是 该死的 那是我的地方
it was my corner.
是我的
Mine.
于是就发生了混乱
And mayhem ensued.
听上去是这样的
Sounds like it.
捍卫自己的阵地 我说得对吗?
Stand your ground, am I right?
他就交给你们了
He's all yours.
执子之手 与之偕老
To have and to hold,
不管疾病或健康
in sickness and in health,
不管贫穷或富有
for richer or for poorer.
为你戴上这枚戒指 我娶你为妻
With this ring, I thee wed.
我听说木箱跟木桶帮了你们一个大忙
I heard Crate and Barrel did you a solid.
案子被他们破了 -这俩卑鄙的混球
Uh, stole the case. -Sneaky bastards.
他们让人永远无法忘记
They'll never let you forget.
听说木箱跟木桶帮了你们大忙 感觉如何?
Word on the street is Crate and Barrel saved your bacon. How's that feel?
很好
Nice.
拿到搜查令了吗?
You get the warrant?
拿到了 明早一大早就去
Yeah. Tomorrow, first thing.
不是吧 伙计 时间太赶了 她10点过来
Come on, man, that's cutting it close. She's coming at 10:00.
我们是不是 对这相框摄像头抱有太大希望了?
Are we pinning too much on this picture frame camera?
也许根本没有证据
I mean, could be nothing there.
我认为史丹利肯特会来找我们的
I think Stanley Kent will come through for us.
从坟墓里出来?
From the grave?
不 是从圣阿加莎医院的局域网
From the LAN at St. Ag's.
但你如果需要帮忙处理电脑的事 就告诉我 杰利
Let me know if you need any more help with that computer stuff, Jer.
嘿 梅利莎 你♥爸♥怎么样?
Hey, Melissa. How's your dad?
他一小时前走了
MELISSA: He passed away an hour ago.
又一次心脏病发
Another heart attack.
他们已经尽力了
There's nothing they could do.
小俊 这位是比尔弗兰克
Jun, this is Bill Frank.
比尔是我在警署里的拉比
Bill was my rabbi in the department.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表