剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
大犀牛 你没事吧?
Ryano, you okay?
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
该死的!
Fuck.
嘿 你怎么了?
Hey, what's going on?
不好了!我感觉被卡车压着
Fuck! I got a truck on me.
我现在找人来帮忙
I'm gonna get you some help.
有我在 坚持住
I've got this. Hold on.
坚持住 大犀牛
Hold on, Ryano.
♪ ♪
♪ ♪
死者姓名:无名氏
克莱尔
看看这些
Wow. Look at all this.
咖啡在桌上 坐吧
Coffee's on the table. Sit.
这没有高档餐厅水准 不过…
It's not Du-par's, but...
看起来很棒 谢谢你
Looks great. Thank you.
我为什么感觉这是在给我灌蜜糖?
Why do I feel like I'm the one being buttered up here?
怎么了?
What? I can't make breakfast for my dad?
我不能为自己的老爸做早餐吗?
当然可以了 而且很感谢你
Of course you can. And thank you.
听着 我昨晚在局里 跟几个主♥权♥公民发生了冲突
Uh, listen, uh, I had a run-in with the sovereigns at the station last night.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
就那些事
The usual.
没什么可担心的 但如果有人接近你 你在网上被骚扰
Uh, nothing of concern, but if someone approaches you, you get trolled online,
或者你感觉受到任何威胁 你都要告诉我 好吗?
you feel threatened in any way, I want you to tell me, okay?
好的 我会的
Okay. I will.
那个
So...
安托尼奥想见你
...Antonio wants to meet you.
你做煎饼就是为了跟我说这事?
You made pancakes to ask me that?
你怎么看?
What do you think?
我经常强烈地感觉到我让你难堪
I usually get the distinct impression I embarrass you.
有时候是的
Sometimes.
好 行 为什么不呢?
Sure. Okay. Why not?
太好了 只是…
Great. Just...
别说任何冒犯人的话 好吗?
don't say anything offensive, please.
我保证我会闭上嘴巴咀嚼 在恰当的时候点点头
I promise to chew with my mouth closed, nod my head in all the right places.
谢谢你
Thank you.
参考视频测试
Testing visual for reference.
1号♥目标
Target number one.
确认 我们的影像及声音监控都连上了
Confirmed. Houston, we are wired for sight and sound.
艾莉西亚肯特 1号♥目标
他们说接下来的几天至关重要
They say the next few days are critical.
他会得到很好的照顾
He's in good hands.
谢谢你关心他的情况
Thanks for checking in. -Hey, listen.
嘿 听着 告诉那个倔脾气的臭小子 我很快会去看他
You tell that ornery S.O.B. I'll visit him soon.
我会的
I will.
谢谢你 哈里
Thank you, Harry.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
数独游戏3
短♥信♥记录:乔治纳尔 上午8点47分 抱歉我没早一点联♥系♥
听说史丹利的消息后 真不知道该说些什么
但我一直想着你
他怎么样?
How is he?
整晚都很揪心
Long night.
祈求他能康复
Fingers crossed.
去它的
Fuck this.
我会在这里值班12个小时
Be here 12 hours on my ass.
腿都抽筋了
Have leg cramps.
穿弹力袜 我就穿啊
Uh, wear pressure stockings. I do.
你还好吧?
You all right?
看着他那样倒下?
See him go down like that?
不好
No.
他能挺过去的
H-He'll, he'll pull through.
不用安慰我了 帮他祈祷去吧
Light a candle.
他们通常不是把它放在轮舱下面吗?
Don't they usually put it under the wheel well?
在电影里是的 用磁铁吸上去
Well, in the movies, they do. With a magnet.
那些都是狗屁
Bunch of bullshit.
真的?
It is?
首先磁铁会阻断信♥号♥♥
First of all, a magnet would knock down the signal.
电池会坏掉
Batteries die.
得有能量源才行
You need a power source.
最简单的方式是连接刹车灯的电线
The easiest way is the juice line to the brake lights.
电线沿着整个车身 而且一直有电
Runs the length of the car. It's always hot.
执法部门几乎都把窃听装备连着刹车灯
The law almost always taps the wire to the brake lights.
而…
Which, lo and behold,
快看啊 他们真这么干了
they have done.
你们想我怎么处置这个?
What you want me to do with it?
留着它
Leave it.
让他们以为知道我的行踪
Let them think they know where I am.
卡拉卡塔金 意大利产的
Calacatta Gold. Italian.
艾莉西亚肯特 固定电♥话♥线 正在录音
你不是已经有卡拉拉大理石的后挡板吗?
Thought you had the Carrara marble backsplash.
卡拉卡塔的样子更经典
The Calacatta is a more classic look.
我花那么多钱的话 布莱恩会休妻的
Brian would divorce me if I spent that kind of money.
嘿 帅哥 怎么样?
Hey, handsome. How's it going?
到现在为止 一点收获都没有
So far, bubkes.
整晚没睡?
Long night, huh?
根本睡不着
Endless.
你还好吗?
You okay?
不怎么好
Not really.
你得去看看他 哈里
You have to go see him, Harry.
我知道 我打算去
I know. I plan to.
悲痛的肯特遗孀发的短♥信♥可真不少
The grieving widow Kent does quite a bit of texting.
是啊 真正的料可能得凌晨才会有
Yeah, juicy stuff probably won't happen until the wee hours.
那我们就搅动一把 好吗?
Let's stir the fucking pot, shall we?
摇一摇、晃一晃 好戏开场
Shake, rattle and roll.
不加糖 对吧?
No sugar, right?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
那…
So,
有什么事找我 警探?
how can I help you, Detective?
这么大的案件结案时 会开一场新闻发布会
When we close a big case like this, there's a press conference.
我们通常喜欢放些照片出来
We usually like to display pictures.
让人们看到受害者的样子
Helps put a face to the victim.
我们能借用几张那些照片吗?
Those pictures, can we borrow a few?
我可以寄过去 不用麻烦你专程跑一趟
I could've had them delivered. Saved you the trip.
不麻烦
No trouble.
我离开前问你最后一个问题
Before I go, one last question.
你没有提过你的专利
You didn't mention your patent.
哪个专利?
Which one?
为你赚大钱的那个
The one that made you rich.
我为什么要提?这怎么会相关呢?
Well, why would I? How is that relevant?
钱可能是动机
Money could be motive.
铯元素才是动机
Cesium was the motive.
对
Right.
好了
All right.
谢谢你抽空
Thanks for your time.
现在不方便吗? -等一下
Is this a bad time? -Hold on,
我先把门关上 说吧
let me close my door. Go ahead.
那个警探又来过了
That detective was here again.
抓住了!
Bingo.
菲利斯马利亚莫
"Felix Mariama"?
我以为是跟艾威尔先生见面
Thought I was meeting with Mr. Avril.
他很忙
He's busy.
我也是
So am I.
我来这里只想跟管事儿的谈
I didn't come here to talk to anybody but the boss.
抱歉让你浪费时间了
Sorry you wasted your time.
给他个口信
Give him a message.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我能卖♥♥出很多货
I move a lot of product.
艾威尔先生的客户都是精挑细选的
Mr. Avril has a select client list.
不会浪费他的时间的
It'll be worth his while.
为什么来找我们?
So why come to us?
你现在的处境有什么问题?
What's wrong with your current situation?
我的人胃口太大了
My guy got greedy.
永远都是个大诱惑
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表