剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Morning.
糟了
: Shit.
现在几点?
What time is it?
6点半
6:30.
现在上班太早了一点
Kind of early for work.
有很多活儿要干
There's a lot to do.
你要不要告诉我到底怎么了?
You gonna tell me what's going on?
你跟钱德勒说了那个有疑点的认罪协议吗?
Did you tell Chandler about that shady plea deal?
她似乎挺满意的 -好
She seemed pleased. -Good.
这份工作适合你
Job suits you.
你肯下苦功 就像你妈一样
You're a grinder like your mama.
你是指像你一样
Like you, you mean.
像我们俩一样
Like both of us.
爸
Dad.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
一周前 一名医生被谋杀
A week ago, a doctor was murdered,
而且医院的放射性材料被偷走了
and radioactive material was stolen from a hospital.
为什么?
Why?
国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥?也许是放射性炸♥弹♥?
Domestic terrorism. Dirty bomb, maybe.
没什么好事
Nothing good.
我们正在找凶手和丢失的核物质
Trying to find the killers and the missing nuclear material.
天啊
God.
你们能找到他们吗?
You are gonna find them.
我们会的
We will.
一定会的
We will.
那我去上班了
Well, then I'm going to work.
我不会让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥得逞的
Not gonna let the terrorists win.
那是我们911事件后说的话
What we said after 9/11.
你说得对 从那以后 没有发生过那么严重的事
And you were right. Nothing big like that has happened since.
暂时没有
Not yet.
要小心
Be careful.
永远都小心
Always.
对了 小麦
And Mads?
这事要保密 好吗?
Between us, yeah?
当然了
Of course.
爱你
Love you.
看来皮尔斯和维嘉一直在忙
Oh, Pierce and Vega have been busy.
肯特的电♥话♥记录 办公室电♥话♥、家里电♥话♥、手♥机♥
Kent's phone records. Office, home, cell.
巡逻队刚打电♥话♥来 发现了一具尸体 威尔考克斯街和富兰克林街交界
Patrol just called in a body. Wilcox and Franklin.
有奇怪的烧伤及水泡
Weird burns and blisters.
在联调局派那帮傻子过去前 给我们争取30分钟
Buy us 30 minutes with the Feds before they send the circus in?
我尽力
I'll try.
他像掉进了热油里被炸过了一样
He looks fried. Like he fell in a vat of hot grease.
检查他的躯干
Check his torso.
有笔吗?
You got a pen?
天啊
Jesus.
身份是什么?
I.D.?
阿尔伯托冈萨雷斯
Alberto Gonzalves.
墨西哥过境文件 原国藉:萨尔瓦多
Mexican transit paper. Country of origin, El Salvador.
那里离这里很远啊
Long way from there to here.
他费尽了心思
He walked every mile of it.
罗德里格兹 看看能否追查到 他在这里或在萨尔瓦多的家人
Rodriguez, see if you can track down any family, here or in El Salvador.
疏散附近的人 能源局跟联调局的危险物品处理小组随时就到
Clear the area. DOE and FBI hazmat's gonna be here any minute.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你那感应器坏了?
That thing busted?
你真的应该看看他们发给我们的资料
You should really read the stuff they send us.
除非这是切尔诺贝利等级的灾难 否则尸体是不会释放辐射的
Unless we're talking Chernobyl, a dead body does not emit radiation.
好莱坞回收公♥司♥
Hollywood Recycling.
我从前天开始就没见过阿尔伯托
I haven't seen Alberto since the day before yesterday.
我一直很担心 他每天都来的
I've been worried. He's here every day.
他住哪里?
Where does he live?
一辆坏了的大众露营车 车身是两种蓝色的
Broke down VW Vanagon. Two-tone blue.
我第一任男友有一辆 最适合去汽车戏院
My first boyfriend had one. Perfect for drive-in movies.
车停在哪里?
Broke down where?
在山上 在奥特泊斯特区 靠近水库
Up the hill, off Outpost. Near the reservoir.
走路就能到
Within walking distance.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. You're welcome.
好莱坞水库
车在那里
There it is.
后退 哈里
Back it up, Harry.
利斯 我们找到铯元素了
Reece, we found the cesium.
再往后
Further.
好莱坞
这是第一个被清查的区域
This sector was the first one cleared.
他肯定是在之后 才发现那个猪罐并把它打开的
He must've found the pig and opened it after that.
算我们幸运 后果本可能会糟糕很多的
We got lucky. Could have been a lot worse.
他们在找什么? -微量辐射
What're they looking for? Trace radiation.
你们发现尸体时 为什么没有第一时间通知我们?
The fuck didn't you call us -soon as you found the body?
我们收到了线报 就想尽快找到铯元素 防止再有人受害
Had a lead. Wanted to find the cesium before another citizen tripped over it.
死者是主♥权♥公民?
A sovereign?
移♥民♥ 没有合法文件的
Immigrant. Undocumented.
跟史丹利肯特的谋杀案无关?
Nothing to do with the murder of Stanley Kent?
他只是偶然发现了一个 看似有价值的东西 就把它带回家了
Stumbled across something that looked valuable, brought it home.
好吧 接下来的就交给我们
All right. We'll take it from here.
你和艾德格现在得去医院
You and Edgar need to go to the hospital. Now.
不用了 我们没事
Fuck that. We're fine.
没有商量的余地
It's not negotiable.
对他宽大处理并无不妥 他犯的只是小罪
The lenient sentence was appropriate. He's a petty criminal.
他以犯小罪为生
A career petty criminal.
而这是持有毒品重罪 可能会被判重刑
And this was felony possession. Looking at serious time.
可他的刑罚不过是小惩罚 减轻至监禁十个月
And what he got was a slap on the wrist, reduced by time served to ten months.
我的委托人掌握了政♥府♥迫切想侦破的 一起不相关的谋杀案的信息
My client had information on an unrelated murder the people were anxious to close.
你们的认罪协议 从未向唐帝克罗的律师披露
Your plea deal was never disclosed to Dante Crow's attorney.
法庭承认了 这责任并不在我们
The court acknowledged it. Wasn't our responsibility.
你到底在打什么算盘?
Where are you going with this?
地区检察官跟你的委托人 达成宽大处理的认罪协议
The D.A. makes a lenient plea bargain with your client,
而他是让唐帝克罗被入罪的关键证人
the key witness against Dante Crow,
然后地区检察官 又对克罗的律师隐瞒了这个信息
and then withholds that information -from Crow's attorney.
其中的漏洞显而易见
It goes where it goes.
是 肯定是的
Yes, I'm sure that it does.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我能先离开吗?
Will you excuse me?
可以
Uh, sure.
牌子上写着“辐射”
The sign says radiation.
已经检查过 没有问题 我只是在等护士
Got the all clear. I'm just waiting on the nurse.
我给你带了衣服
I brought you clothes.
我挺喜欢这件的
I kind of dig this.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事 医生说我坐飞机去纽约市 受的辐射比这都多呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Doc says I'd get more radiation flying to New York City.
我能抱你吗? -当然可以
Can I hug you? Yeah, of course. Of course.
不好了 现在你在黑暗中也会发光了
Oh, no. Now you're gonna glow in the dark.
真不好笑
Funny. Not.
说真的 你没事吧?
Seriously, you okay?
没事 不过我会怀念我的旧靴子的
Yeah. I'm gonna kind of miss my old boots, though.
杰利怎么样?
What about Jerry?
杰利生气了 他非常生气
Jerry Jerry's pissed. He's-he's really pissed.
他们逼他扔了他那三件套西装
They made him pitch his three-piece suit and a pair
还有一双价值四百美元的名牌鞋子 所以…
of $400 To Boot New York dress shoes, so...
那你们是找到了?
So... you found it?
我们找到了
We found it.
隔离室 小心
安乐尼赫克托
南湾厅瓦尼斯俱乐部 向当地商人杰克艾普尔致敬
联调局 利斯 上午8点30分
警♥察♥ 上午8点45分
那是给我们的?
That for us?
这是我们掌握的一切信息
Everything we got.
能塞满你们那份谋杀案调查报告了
Pad out your murder book.
是多份谋杀案调查报告
Murder books, plural.
肯特的跟克雷夫的 两件都没结案
Kent and Craver, both still open.
是特拉维斯杀了肯特 -我们暂时不确定
Travis Strout killed Kent. -We don't know that yet.
很可能克雷夫也是他杀的 不过 你们是想白忙一场?
Most likely Craver, too, but hey, you want to chase your tails?
随便你们
Have at it. Big picture?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表