剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
We'll stay on her. Unit Four, go to position two.
格雷德街往北
North on Glade.
天使之城园艺公♥司♥
利斯 你收到吗?
Reece, do you copy?
说吧 你们的方位是什么?
Go ahead. Your location?
特拉贝拉街的天使之城园艺公♥司♥
Angel City Landscape on Terra Bella.
不要接近目标 随时待命
Do not approach subject. Stay put.
海瑟斯特劳特在哪里?
Where's Heather Strout?
还在酒吧
Still in the bar.
后援十分钟后到你们那里
Backup will be to you in ten.
天使之城园艺公♥司♥
她说了待命等后援
Stay put for backup, she said.
她没有说在哪里等
She didn't say where.
防毒面具能防铯辐射吗?
Respirators work with cesium?
你看过行动指南吗?
You read the guidelines?
看过 浏览了一下
Yeah, I skimmed them.
面具没有用
Mask won't work, no.
硫酸铵
好吧 你上还是我上?
Okay. You or me?
查理达克斯?
Charlie Dax?
可恶
Shit.
他往西南方向去了
He's headed southwest.
不许动!双手放在我能看到的地方
Freeze! Let me see your hands!
不要开枪
Don't shoot.
我们是洛杉矶警局的
LAPD!
跪下去
Get on your knees.
跪啊
Get down.
你们这是胡闹 你们对我没有管辖权 完全没有
This is bullshit. You have no authority over me. None!
危险证据应急小组
你们对我没有管辖权
DAX: You have no authority over me.
可你还是被铐了起来 你继续自欺欺人吧 兄弟
Yet here you are in handcuffs. Keep telling yourself that, brother.
我不是你兄弟
I'm not your brother.
你们逮捕我是非法的 不合法的
This is an illegal, illegitimate arrest.
你是个自♥由♥居民
You're a free inhabitant.
给我们点时间?
A minute?
那我们就畅所欲言
So, let's talk freely.
畅所欲言? -是的 畅所欲言
Freely? -Yeah, freely.
你刚才为什么要跑?
Why the fuck'd you run?
你们杀死了特拉维斯啊
After you guys killed Travis?
我看到他就想:“糟了 轮到我了”
I saw him, thought, "Fuck, I'm next."
你给了你嫂子一把枪
You gave your sister-in-law a gun.
谁?
Who
海瑟斯特劳特
Heather Strout.
是的
Yep.
我们对你们所有人非常了解
We know a lot about all of you.
你们这些暴警杀死了她丈夫
You jackboots murdered her husband.
让她任由联邦警力摆布
Left her at the mercy of the Federales.
达克斯先生有枪♥支♥贩卖♥♥牌照
Mr. Dax has a gun dealer's license.
本来不是必需的 以前这里是自♥由♥国度
Shouldn't need one, this were a free country.
没有案底
No rap sheet.
他妈的也说对了
Also fucking correct.
现在有犯罪纪录了
Mm. Till now.
非法转移一把枪、拒捕
Illegal transfer of a weapon. Resisting arrest.
袭击一名联邦警员
Assaulting a federal agent.
胡说八道
This is bullshit.
另外秘密行动处想跟他谈一谈
And COINTEL wants a word with him.
你是证人 别让他们把我带走
You're a witness. Don't let them take me.
这是非法逮捕 这是在作秀
This is an illegal arrest! A fucking rendition!
东西在哪里?铯元素在哪里?
Where is it, huh? Where's the cesium?!
不要让他们把我带走 伙计
Huh? -Don't let them do this, man!
你走开 克里夫
Walk away, Cliff.
你们从他嘴里挖不到料的 让我来试试盘问他吧
You're not gonna get anything out of him. -Let me take a crack at him.
抱歉 没办法 这是规定
Sorry, no can do. -Protocol.
警局见? -回见
See you back at the house. -Later.
好的 那现在去哪里?
Okay, so where to?
我怎么会这么走运?
How'd I get so lucky?
两名警探执勤时被杀
Two dead detectives, killed in the line of duty.
英雄警♥察♥ 其实却是黑警
Hero cops... who turn out to be dirty.
据说如此
Allegedly.
挺轰动的事
Quite a story.
交给你报道
All yours.
为什么是我?
Why me?
我相信你会客观
I trust you to be objective.
别来这套
Save your spin.
斯科特安德森正在查一个案
Scott Anderson is working on a story
一桩暂未公开的谋杀案
about a murder which hasn't been made public yet,
也许与主♥权♥公民的枪击案有关
that could be connected to the shoot-out with the sovereigns.
私下里谈?
Off the record?
我们有可信情报 显示公共安全受到威胁
We have a credible threat to public safety.
一篇不实的《洛杉矶时报》报道 只会让情况恶化
An inaccurate Times article will only exacerbate the situation.
可以公开的说法呢?
On the record?
我一定要揪出杀死我的警探的凶手
I want to find the killers of my detectives.
现在你可以报道我跟你说的事 寻求公众帮忙
And you can run with what I've given you. Enlist the public's help.
那我可以披露你的名字吗?
So I can quote you?
你可以说是公共行政大楼内 一位不愿透露姓名的高层线人
You can quote a highly placed, -unnamed source at PAB.
你说了可以公开的 -是你自己说的
You said "on the record." You said "on the record."
回报是什么?
In return?
独家跟进报道
An exclusive follow-up.
跟内务部进行
With I.A.
一言为定?
Do we have a deal?
我会向斯科特宣布坏消息的
I'll break the bad news to Scott.
好的 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
这房♥子的主人 是一个叫露易丝汉森的女人
House belongs to a woman named Louise Hansen.
主♥权♥公民?
Sovereign?
同路人
Fellow traveler.
我不明白这些人
I don't get these folks.
真正的信奉者 很危险
True believers. They're dangerous.
我很好奇 他们那样看待世界是何种感觉
Wonder what it's like to see the world that way.
有一套能解释一切的理论
Have a... theory that explains everything.
无法想象 肯定挺不错
Can't imagine. Must be nice.
是啊 我也无法想象
Yeah, me, either.
原来埃莉诺威什是你前妻
So Eleanor Wish was your ex?
是的
She was.
你跟她有过交集吗?
Ever cross paths?
只听说过她的事
Just... heard the stories.
真实版本?还是官方说法?
True stories or the company line?
两者都听过
Both.
我为她遇到的事感到遗憾
I'm sorry. For what happened to her.
我也是
As am I.
有些事就是无法解释
Some things can't be explained.
你气色不好啊 伙计
You look like shit, man.
几天没回家了
I haven't been home, couple of days.
那…
So...
内务部就快抓到他们了 就在马科斯跟阿里亚斯被捕前 砰
I.A. closing in. And before Marcos and Arias can be arrested? Bang, bang.
把他们干掉了 他们原本会反转的
Take 'em off the board. They would have flipped.
是雅克艾威尔干的
Jacques Avril.
无法证明 但我的第六感告诉我是他
: Can't prove it... but I know it in my bones.
马科斯跟阿里亚斯打死了你的线人?
Marcos and Arias shoot your C.I.?
是几个牙买♥♥加人干的
Couple Jamaicans. That work for Jacques Avril.
他们是雅克艾威尔的手下?
你能跟你的牙买♥♥加线人谈谈吗?
Can you talk to your Jamaican C.I.? You know how that is.
你也知道的 他们只会确认你已经知道的事
They only confirm what you already know.
如果我证据确凿 就不会到处打听了
If I knew for a fact, I wouldn't be asking.
我不介意睡沙发
I don't mind the sofa.
你住多久都没问题
Oh, stay as long as you need.
谢谢 -没事
Thanks. -Yeah.
是波比把那弄起来的
Um, Bobby set that up.
聪明的孩子
Smart kid. -Mm-hmm.
这一次的真实故事被记载后
When the true story of this time is written,
特拉维斯将会成为这次行动的烈士 而被人铭记
Travis'll go down as a martyr of the movement.
密♥码♥
宗派成员
烈士兄弟:圣所受袭 需要支援
爸?
Dad?
早上好
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表