剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
还是说有点跳出了你的舒适区?
Or is it a little out of your comfort zone?
听你指挥 海瑟 我都行
Whatever you say, Heather. I'm down with it.
以前在这里没见过你
Haven't seen you here before.
一个朋友说 我在这里也许能找到志趣相投的人
Ah, a buddy said I might find some, uh, kindred spirits here.
很可能 -我会看这个的
Yeah. You well might. I'll check it out.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
我的朋友叫我巴罗尔
My friends call me Barrel.
墙头草我一眼就能看出来
I know a fence-sitter when I see one.
主♥权♥公民?
Sovereign citizens?
我来对地方了吗?
Am I in the right place?
你怎么知道这个聚会的?
How'd you hear about this little get-together?
罗斯艾波恩说的
Russ Aborn.
真的吗?老罗斯怎么样?
Is that right? How is old Russ?
不太好
Not so good.
是啊 科科伦的环境不好
Yeah. Corcoran's a tough place.
在弗尔森 他被困在弗尔森监狱
Folsom. He's stuck in Folsom prison.
而且日子很难熬
And time keeps dragging on.
罗斯有个刺青
Russ has a tattoo.
308 我找的就是他们
Three Oh Eight. That's who I'm looking for.
308中队
The Three Oh Eights.
是的 怎么了?
Ugh, what?
你是警♥察♥吧?
Are you a cop?
你表现得像个警♥察♥
You carry yourself like a cop.
如果我真是呢?
What if I am?
你是吗?
Are you?
我和罗斯就是这样认识的 我给他弄了个假牌照
That's how me and Russ met. I wrote him up for a fake plate.
去你的
Fuck you.
没关系 我们也有警♥察♥ -我听说了
It's all right. We got cops. So I hear.
给我看你的身份证
Let me see some I.D.
去你的
Fuck you.
我用那东西来擦屁♥股♥
I wipe my ass with that shit.
自♥由♥之人不需要政♥府♥发的身份证
Free man don't need no government-issue I.D.
你喝酒吗?
Are you a drinking man?
当然了
Of course.
在卡诺加公园有个小酒馆
There's a tavern out in Canoga Park.
吧台侍应倒酒下手很重
Bartender has a very, very heavy pour.
我会去看看的
I'll check it out.
嘿!谢谢 兄弟
Hey, hey. Thanks, brother.
自♥由♥之人
烧烤怎么样?
How was the Q?
能坏到哪里去?
How bad could it be?
回头见 -回见
Later, gator. -Later.
如果这事出了任何岔子 我就完蛋了
If this goes sideways in any way, I'm done.
危机锻造伟大的领袖
Great leaders are forged in crisis.
对不起 我知道我刚才的话听上去很自私
Sorry. I-I know that sounded self-serving.
但我最关心的绝对是这座城市的居民
Of course I'm concerned for the citizens of this city above all else.
我知道 他们也知道
I know that. And they do, too.
你确定你不想跟我一起喝酒?
You sure you won't join me?
天知道我们值得喝一杯
God knows we deserve it.
我不能喝
I can't.
为什么?
Why not?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我…
I'm, uh...
很惊讶
...surprised.
我也是
So am I.
看来没有什么是万无一失的
Guess nothing's foolproof.
除了惊喜以外呢?
Besides surprised?
我不知道
I don't know.
小俊 我的年纪足够当孩子的爷爷了
Jun, I'm old enough to be his or her grandfather.
谁在乎呢? -孩子也许会在乎
Who cares? -He or she might.
儿子不会的
He won't.
儿子?
He?
儿子
He.
这个消息我要些时间消化
It's a lot to process.
对不起 我不是故意在这时候说出来的
Sorry, I don't... I don't mean to ambush you.
宝贝 你得离开这里
Baby, you need to get out of town.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
不是 只是离开几天 等这事过了再回来
No, just for a few days, till this thing blows over.
我猜可以给在奥克兰的姨妈打个电♥话♥
I suppose I could call my aunt in Oakland.
是啊 打吧 给她打电♥话♥吧
Then do that. Call her.
来电 博斯
你♥他♥妈♥的去了哪里?
Where the fuck have you been?
怎么去了这么久? -数额不对
Took you long enough. -Count was off.
我们赶紧离开吧
Let's get the fuck out of here. -
死蠢材
Fucking knucklehead.
等一下 两个牙买♥♥加人
Oh, hang on. The Two Jakes.
什么事 兄弟? -什么事?
What's up, bruh? What's up?
这才是零暴露
Now it's zero.
是我的
It's mine.
喂?
Hello?
马上来
On my way.
你得离开?
You got to go?
你也是
You do, too.
什么?
What? -
♪ ♪
本纳特
Bennett.
交给我们吧
It's ours now.
内务部为你们效劳
Whatever you need from I.A.
有目击证人吗?
Witnesses? -Dozens.
有很多 但没有一个人肯说话
And ain't none of them talking.
对不起
Sorry.
突发案件 我得去现场
All hell's breaking loose. I have to get to the scene.
这两名警探
These two detectives, um...
你认识他们吗?
did you know them?
杰利艾德格提过他们
J. Edgar mentioned them.
说他们正在被调查
Under investigation?
嗯 现在还不好说 他们被杀是否跟他们被调查有关
Yeah, too soon to tell if this had anything to do with that.
我不妨碍你了
I won't keep you.
你有铯元素下落的线索了?
So you have a lead on the cesium? -Possibly.
可能吧 一群自称“308中队”的主♥权♥公民
A group of sovereign citizens, call themselves the Three Oh Eights.
联调局开始查他们了吗?
Are the Feds on them yet?
现在只能假设是这样 你也知道联调局那些人的作风
We have to assume, but you know how that goes. Feds.
我会尽力给你搜集信息 继续查吧
I'll get you as much information as I can. Keep working it.
对了 博斯…
Bosch.
要跟我联♥系♥
Let me hear from you.
我会的
Will do.
♪ ♪
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表