剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
我查我的谋杀案 -我们也希望你查
I work my murder. -And we want you to.
先说清楚 有任何发现都得跟我们分享
Just so we're clear, you share what you find.
先说清楚 有来就有往
Just so we're clear, goes both ways.
我们会通知你的 -行
We'll keep you in the loop. -Okay.
听说你是个能干的警探
I hear you're a capable detective.
我做我的本职
I do my job.
你过去跟联调局的关系错综复杂
You have a checkered history with the FBI.
是的 嗯
Yeah, well...
你知道是际遇造成的
you know the circumstances.
我们放了你一马
We cut you some slack.
我还是会毫不犹豫做同样的事
I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
他们知道刺青的事吗?
Think they know about the tattoo?
他们跟肯特太太聊过就会知道了
They will after they talk to Mrs. Kent.
308 可能指任何东西
308. That could be anything.
区号♥、时间、击球率
Area code. Time of day. Batting average.
智商
I.Q.
照我们说的去做 拿走全部铯 不许报♥警♥
"Do what we say. All the cesium. No cops."
他们会拿它来干什么?
What will they do with it?
挟持本市 做32个简易爆♥炸♥装置
Hold the city hostage. Make 32 IEDs.
污染水供应 做一个放射性炸♥弹♥ 什么都有可能
Contaminate the water supply. Build a dirty bomb. Sky's the limit.
我安排了跟重案组及特别探员主管开会
Well, I set up a meeting with MCD and the special agent in charge.
对 就是布伦纳 他承诺过会跟我们分享信息
Yeah, Brenner. Promised to keep us in the loop.
我们得知道那是口头承诺
We all know what that's worth. and feed us shit.
去查你的谋杀案吧
Work your murder.
正有这打算
I intend to.
他妈的搞得鸡飞狗跳
What a fucking shitstorm.
我有个法律援助的案子要交给你们办
I have a pro bono case I want you to work on.
这是一个误判申诉
It's an erroneous conviction claim.
我们和受害者补偿基金共同提出申请
We're filing an application with the Victims Compensation Fund.
我们的客户是受害者?
Our client's the victim?
被误判谋杀
Wrongfully convicted of murder.
在监狱里过了十年 多亏了DNA检测 现在重获自♥由♥了
Ten years in prison. Thanks to DNA, now a free man.
而且有权获得服刑赔偿
And entitled to compensation for time served.
你要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
阅读并概括审判证词
Read and summarize the trial testimony.
我做得来 -材料很多
I can do that. It's a lot of material.
要勤奋工作
Be diligent.
慢慢来
Take your time.
明白
Understood.
他能申请多少赔偿?
How much is he entitled to?
那是由州立法令设定的
That's set by state statute.
误判监禁的每一天获赔140美元
$140 for every day of wrongful incarceration.
十年
Ten years.
3650乘以140…
3,650 times 140...
五十万美元多一点
It's a little over half a million dollars.
听起来不多
That doesn't seem like much.
确实不多
It's not.
这只是开了个头
It's a start.
博斯直接向我报告
Bosch reports to me directly.
我会确保他随时通知你的 局长
I will make sure that he keeps you informed, Chief.
不能留言、发信息 只能亲自向我报告
No voice mail, no messages. Me, personally.
而且立即通报最新情况 警督 明白吗?
On an up-to-the-minute basis, Lieutenant. Are we clear?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
双份? -三份
Double-shot? -Triple.
你是我的救命恩人
You're a lifesaver.
还要撑八小时 我已经累得快不省人事了
Eight hours to go and I'm already fading.
送来的一个九岁的孩子头骨开裂
This nine-year-old kid came in with a skull fracture.
他能撑过去吗?
He gonna make it?
绝对可以
Absolutely.
我真不知道你是怎么做得到这些的
I don't know how you do what you do.
你的工作怎样?
Uh, how's your work?
猜猜看谁拿到新任务了?
Guess who got a new assignment.
希望是有意思的任务?
Something interesting, I hope. -No.
不是 老一套
Same old, same old. Murder, prison.
谋杀、坐牢、误判、DNA免罪、重大官司
Wrongful conviction, DNA exoneration, major lawsuit.
无聊 -是的
Boring. -Yeah.
你能开个小差吃点东西吗?
Can you sneak away for a bite?
工作太忙了 所有人随时待命
Things are really crazy. I mean, everyone's on call.
什么情况? -我也不知道
What's going on? -I don't know.
埃博拉?麻疹?伤寒?
Ebola? Measles? Typhoid fever?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
我在西达斯西奈医院的朋友 给我发短♥信♥ 那边也是同样的情况
My friend at Cedars texted me; it's the same deal.
马科斯和阿里亚斯上报了那些枪
Marcos and Arias booked the guns.
现金也是 全部上交了
Cash, too. Every buck.
该死的
Shit.
或许你是对的 他们也许有所警觉
Maybe you're right. Maybe they are onto us.
我们就只差这一点
We're this close.
喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
我有个案子
I got a case.
嘿 晚餐怎么样?
Hey. How was dinner?
晚餐只喝了三份拿铁
Dinner was a triple-shot latte.
意外?
Accident?
也许不是
Probably not.
他的工作不容易
Tough job he's got.
儿科护士?给我多少工资我都不干
Pediatric nurse? You couldn't pay me enough.
反正他也没时间吃晚饭
Not that he could've had dinner, anyway.
他们医院让所有人待命 其他医院也是
Hospital's got everyone on call. Other hospitals, too.
怎么会呢? -我不清楚
How come? -I don't know.
安托尼奥觉得有情况 某种突发疾病
Antonio thinks something's going on. Some kind of outbreak.
天啊 希望不是
Jesus. Hope not.
你要去哪里吗?
Going somewhere?
新案子 全员出动
New case. All hands on deck.
只是回来洗澡换身衣服
Just came home to shower and change.
不知道我什么时候会回来
Don't know when I'll be back.
保持联♥系♥
Stay in touch.
我答应你
Promise.
替我喂科尔特兰吧?
Feed Coltrane for me?
我知道该怎么做
I know the drill. -
这跟你的案子有关?
Part of your case?
不清楚 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
杰利 你看这个
Jerry. Look at this.
我在帮派数据库里搜了308这个文身
I ran "308" as a tattoo through CalGang.
“罗斯艾波恩、范奈斯区、主♥权♥公民”
Russ Aborn. Van Nuys. Sovereign citizen.
他正在弗尔森监狱服刑 他因行贿及伪造文件而服刑三至五年
Folsom. Serving three-to-five for bribery and filing false documents.
那308呢?
308?
是 一些所谓的主♥权♥公民相信
Some so-called sovereign citizens believe
援引《统一商法典》的第308节 能让他们
invoking Section 308 of the UCC
不受当地、州立及联邦法律约束
exempts them from local, state and federal law.
这豁免范围太大了
That's a lot of exemption.
他们不接受一切不属于英美法系的法律
Anything that's not English common law, they reject.
他们不受这些法律的约束
They're exempt.
税收 -税收、商业契约
Taxes? -Taxes. Business contracts.
物业契据
Property deeds.
他们做自己的车牌
They make their own license plates,
印自己的货币
print their own currency
并霸占别人的物业
and occupy other people's property.
你看这个
Look at this.
“不需要驾照或保险”
"No driver's license or insurance required."
我喜欢 不符合车管所的规则
I dig that. No standing in line at the DMV.
谋杀呢?如果他们谋杀也能被豁免?
Murder. What about murder? -These guys exempt from murder?
英美法系涉及了谋杀
Murder's covered by common law.
那凶手还是罪责难逃
So, homeboys still on the hook for this.
是的
Oh, yeah.
所以重案组将与联调局 及好莱坞凶案组合作
So, Major Crimes will liaise with the Bureau and Hollywood Homicide.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
另外 为了避免引起全市恐慌
And in the interest of preventing a full-blown citywide panic,
我们对这事要尽可能做好保密工作
let's try to keep a lid on this bubbling cauldron of shit as long as we can.
遵命
Sir.
肯特太太没事吧?
Mrs. Kent all right?
肯定吓坏了吧
Must be a terrible shock.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表