剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
that relocation and a stern warning will suffice, hmm?
总结做得怎么样了?
How we doing on those summaries?
很好 -太好了 今天下班前给我?
Great. Super. Uh, end of the day?
开玩笑的 明天就行
Kidding. Tomorrow's fine.
好莱坞
你能想起什么新信息吗?
Anything new you can remember?
现在已经很模糊了 我不知道
It's all a fog now. I don't know.
袭击你的那些男人说的任何无关的话?
Stray things the men who attacked you said.
他们的行动方式、他们的表现?
How they moved, how they acted.
他们表现得很想成为士兵 但他们并不是
They acted like they wanted to be soldiers, but they weren't.
你这话是什么意思? -我说不上来 就是…
What do you mean by that? I don't know, it...
就是一种感觉
it's just a feeling.
你们结婚多久了?
How long were you married?
到10月就12年了
12 years, October.
你们怎么认识的?
How'd you meet?
研究生学院 应用物理学
Uh... G-Grad school. applied physics.
你是科学家? -曾经是
You're a scientist? Was.
我从未像我先生一样喜欢这个专业 所以我一有机会离开这一行 就离开了
I never loved it like my husband did, so as soon as I was able, I got out.
计划要小孩 但我的身体状况不允许
Children were the plan, -but my body had other ideas.
你先生看起来是否为什么事而担心? 他的日常惯例是否有改变?
Did your husband seem worried about anything? Change in his routine?
没有
No.
他大概一年前买♥♥了一把枪
He did buy a gun about a year ago.
真的吗?什么类型的枪?
Really? What kind?
不大的
Not big.
5毫米左右的口径
20-something?
你知道枪在哪里吗?
D-Do you know where it is?
应该是在这里的
It's supposed to be in here.
他会不会把枪带走了?
Could he have had it with him?
那他肯定会说的
He would've said something.
刚才是克里夫打来的 我们可能有突破了
That was Cliff. We may have caught a break.
我的线人本克雷夫有消息了
I heard back from our C.I. Ben Craver.
他为资助边境民兵的假慈善会募资 被我们抓住了
We nailed him for soliciting for a phony charity to fund border militias.
电汇欺诈
Wire fraud.
是的 本来至少判刑五年
Yeah. Looking at five years, minimum.
利用小案子破大案子是我们这行的法宝 对吧?
Leverage is the name of the game, right?
克雷夫一直在为我们拉关系
Craver's been networking for us.
分享阴谋理论、在暗网结交朋友
Sharing conspiracy theories, making friends on the dark web.
他认为这个家伙 特拉维斯斯特劳特 也许知道肯特敲诈案的幕后真♥相♥
He thinks this guy, Travis Strout, may know who's behind the Kent extortion.
他知道真♥相♥是因为他参与了其中? -不如说他是一个有利用价值的白♥痴♥
Knows 'cause he's part of it? -Useful idiot, more like.
内部通讯、每月博客
Newsletter, monthly podcasts.
你知道的 专门想搞垮山姆大叔
You know, how to screw Uncle Sam.
为什么线人这么确定这家伙可能知情?
Why is the informant so sure this guy would know anything?
特拉维斯一直嚷嚷某些勇敢的公民
Travis has been making noise about some brave citizens
有计划让联邦法♥院♥系统陷入瘫痪
with a plan to paralyze the federal court system.
这人是酒吧那家伙
That's the guy from the bar.
他是查理达克斯 妹夫
This is Charlie Dax, brother-in-law.
暂时没有他的信息
Nothing on him yet,
斯特劳特的老婆海瑟的也没有
or Strout's wife Heather.
能弄到他们的地址吗?
Got an address for them?
他们一直住在一个地方 特拉维斯坚称因为逆权侵占
They're squatting on property Travis insists
那个地方现在是他的了
he legally owns now by adverse possession.
我儿子就是这样 霸占他哥哥的电子游戏的
My son does that with his brother's video games.
监控、监听?
Surveillance and wire taps?
现场有几支小组 但我们 只能勉强找到T3指控的相当理由
Multiple teams on site, but we're light on probable cause for a T-3.
直接闯进去拿不到任何证据
Go in too directly, you won't get anything.
我意识到了
I'm aware of that.
他弟弟韦伦现在有个联邦拘捕令了
Brother Waylon has a federal warrant out.
没有支付子女赡养费
Child support, failure to pay.
原本这事不值得大动干戈 现在可以了
Not worth the hassle of pursuing till now.
声东击西
Bait and switch.
我说过了 利用小案子破大案子
Leverage, like I said.
如果我们能让大哥通过帮助我们 而帮到他弟弟…
If we can get big brother to help his little brother by helping us...
让我跟杰利艾德格负责这事吧
Let me and J. Edgar take the lead on this.
当地警♥察♥应对当地人
Local to local.
韦伦斯特劳特?
Waylon Strout?
你们是谁啊?
Who's asking?
洛杉矶警局的艾德格警探和博斯警探
LAPD. Detectives Edgar and Bosch.
不想擅闯你的地方
Didn't want to trespass on your property.
谢谢
Appreciated.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
联调局的
Feds.
他们想干什么?
What the hell do they want?
这就是我们来这里的原因
That's why we're here.
该死的
Ah, shit.
你忘了付一些款项?
You miss some payments?
那贱♥货♥不让我看我自己的孩子
Eh, that bitch won't let me see my own kid.
太过分了
That's outrageous.
可不是嘛
Yeah. Tell me about it. -
听着 你跟我们来 我们可以解决这事
Listen. Come with us, we can sort this out.
也许要几个小时
Probably take a couple hours.
否则你就得应付联邦政♥府♥那个大黑洞
Otherwise, you're headed down the black hole of federal government.
如果我哪里都不去呢?
Say I don't go anywhere?
搞什么啊?你也知道后果如何
Well, what the fuck? You know how that goes.
怎么了 先生们?
What's going on, gentlemen?
没有给艾珀寄赡养费 居然就收到逮捕令
Fucking warrant for not sending Amber her blood money.
你们是亲戚?
You related?
兄弟
Brothers.
你有身份证吗?
You have some I.D.?
我是这片土地上的自♥由♥人 不是卡片上的一串数字
I'm a freeman of the land, not some number on a card.
我同意 但如果你们是家人 也许你可以帮我们一下?
Oh, I hear you, but if you're family, maybe you could help us out, yeah?
特拉维斯? -冷静
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Travis? -Be cool.
冷静 好吗?我们能处理
Be cool. All right? We can handle this.
我们得把你弟弟带去好莱坞 让联调局的人满意
We need to take your brother to Hollywood, make the Feds happy,
问他几个问题 我保证会把他放了
ask him a couple questions, then I promise we'll kick him loose.
跟我们去 然后把他带回来
Follow us out there, bring him back after.
好吧
All right.
有问题吗 两位警探?
Problem, Detectives?
没有问题 -有问题
No, there isn't. -Yeah.
去它的 我对你们的政♥府♥文件就是这看法
Fuck this. Here's what I think of your federal paper.
喂!
Hey.
把他铐起来 -克里夫?
Hook him up. -Cliff...
喂!
Hey, hey. Hey!
嘿!别激动
Hey, hey, hey. Easy now.
你们需要搜查令才能进我的地方
You need a search warrant to be on my property.
不是说好了你们不插手吗?
I thought we agreed you'd hang back.
你们的职责完成得很好 博斯
Played your part perfect, Bosch. We got him
这正是我们想要抓住他的时机 -太快了 把局面搞得太糟了
right where we want him. -Too fast, too fucking hard.
让我…
Let me just...
枪!
Gun! Waylon, run!
紧急求救!警员需要帮助 开枪了 有警员受伤
9-Adam-65. Officer needs help. Shots fired. Officer down. -9-65-0-security...
所有单位待命 范奈斯区紧急求救!
All units stand by. 9-Adam-31 in Van Nuys unit.
警员需要帮助 开枪了
Officer needs help. Shots fired.
有警员受伤 紧急求…
Officer down. 9-65-0...
洛杉矶警局 里面有人吗?
LAPD. Anyone here?
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
主♥权♥
联邦储备阴谋
博斯警探
Detective Bosch.
什么事?
Yeah?
麦克斯韦尔 阁楼里有自♥制♥爆♥炸♥装置
Maxwell, IED in the attic.
埃奇 拆弹组、枪♥支♥组
Edge, bomb squad, gun unit, evacuate the neighborhood,
疏散附近直径90米范围
hundred-yard perimeter.
收到
Roger that.
把他转去一个安全的地方
Let's move him to a safe spot.
没找到铯元素
No sign of the cesium.
阁楼里的自♥制♥爆♥炸♥装置 是他们从网上自学做的
IED in the attic was something they pulled straight from the Internet.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表