剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
六周后
请跟我来
Sir, step over to me please.
对,就这儿
Yeah, right there on the belt.
你上司说钱德勒把那个录音带 从证据里排除的可能性很小
Your boss says Chandler's chances of getting the tape tossed are slim to none.
我认为几乎没有 但这由法官裁定
I'd say closer to none, but it's the judge's call.
如果她成功了怎么办?
If she succeeds?
我们有窃听录音、监视录像
We've got the wiretaps, spy cam footage.
我们有足够的证据
We'll be fine.
嘿 小麦 还以为你不会来呢
Hey, Mads. I thought you weren't coming.
我改变主意了 我想观摩钱德勒实战
Changed my mind. I want to see Chandler in action.
她来这里干什么?
What's she doing here?
去了解一下
Let's find out.
你不是不相信我们的法律体系吗?
Thought you didn't believe in our legal system.
那个女人跟她联调局的情人
That woman and her FBI lover boy...
他们害死了我丈夫
they got my husband killed.
这让我相信你们的法律体系了 警探
Make me a believer, Detective.
一定要让她坐牢
Put her away.
你要检查我的袋子?
You want to check it?
是的
I do.
你别客气 拿一张吧
Should go ahead and take one.
能帮助你看透 这一切蹩脚的谎言和玩笑话
Help you see through all the bullshit lies and happy talk.
请就座 肃静
Remain seated and come to order.
107部门现在开庭
Department 107 is now in session.
由法官大人唐娜索贝尔主审
The Honorable Donna Sobel presiding.
好戏开场了 警探
Show's starting, Detective.
你最好去跟其他绵羊一起坐
Better go sit with the other sheep.
你敢在这里引起任何骚乱就会进监狱
Create any sort of disturbance in here, you're going to jail.
我们现在审理人♥民♥对艾莉西亚肯特案
We're on the record in People v. Alicia Kent.
没有问题吧?
Everything okay?
没有
Yeah, it's fine.
在开始庭审前 有一个动议
Before the court is a motion
要求将一段数码录音从证据中排除 这段录音是从已故的联调局探员
to exclude a digital recording recovered from the
克里佛麦克斯韦尔的物品中找到的
belongings of deceased FBI agent Clifford Maxwell.
钱德勒女士 你有话要说吗?
Ms. Chandler, do you wish to be heard?
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
这段录音是在我的委托人 不知情的情况下秘密录制的
The recording was made surreptitiously, unbeknownst to my client.
加州法律在这方面的规定很清楚
California law is clear.
双方同意录制的对话才能作为证据
Both parties must consent to the recording of a conversation.
那执法人员例外规定呢?
And the law enforcement exception?
那段录音并非在调查中录下来的
in the course of an active investigation.
布莱尔女士?
Ms. Blair?
法官大人 立法机关的用意
Your Honor, the legislature did not intend to protect
并非保护密谋杀人的对话的
the confidentiality of conversations
机密性
about conspiracy to commit murder.
法律规定很清楚 对话的密谋性质 能废除获得双方同意的这个条件
The law is clear: conspiracy supersedes consent.
我会考虑这个情况
I'll take the matter under advisement.
辩护律师有需要补充的吗?
Anything else from counsel?
法官大人 我有个新动议
Uh, Your Honor, I have a new motion
要求排除在这个案子中的监听录音
to exclude the wiretaps that were made in this case.
尽管辩方非常尊重法庭 但辩方认为
With respect to the court, it is the defense's position
那个监控令的相当理由没有达到最低要求
that the warrant did not meet the threshold of probable cause.
你是说法庭批准监控是错误的?
Are you saying that the court was in error when it approved the wiretap?
我说的是法庭 被主调查员哈里博斯警探提供的
I'm saying the court was misled about the evidence in support of the wiretap
支持监控的证据误导了
by the lead investigator, Detective Harry Bosch.
我跟她说了我们掌握的所有信息 她批准了
: Told her everything we had. She signed off on it.
控方是否想回应?
Do the People wish to respond?
法官大人 控方需要时间审查辩方的动议
Your Honor, the People need an opportunity
并将根据情况…作出回应
to review the defense motion, and will answer... accordingly.
那我们设一个聆讯日期 就此事进行辩论
Let's set a future hearing date for argument on this issue.
休庭
This proceeding is adjourned.
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go, can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go, can't let go ♪
我无法释怀
♪ Can't let go ♪
博斯
就像我
♪ Like me. ♪
大部分视频都恢复了
Recovered most of the videos,
我把所有恢复的文档都存在这个硬盘里了
and I put all the recovered files on this bad boy.
做得很好 克莱恩
That's great work, Klein.
你看过其中的视频吗?
You look at any of this?
看过几段
Yeah, I watched a couple.
你认为其中一位嫖♥客♥是你要找的凶手?
You think one of those johns is your killer?
如果是的话 我也不会惊讶
Wouldn't surprise me.
里面有一堆可悲的失败者和变♥态♥ 但堕落到杀人?我可不确定
Bunch of sad sack losers and creeps, but killer, I don't know.
这正是杀人凶手的特点
That's the thing about killers.
不能确定是谁 可能是任何一个人
You don't know. Could be anyone.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
Yeah, sure.
丽莎哈蒙德在过去的两个星期里一直当卧底
Lisa Hammond's been undercover last two weeks.
当卧底两个星期
Two weeks on the bricks.
上帝保佑她 她当卧底总好过是我们
God bless her. -Mm. Better her than us.
她认出了我们的目标毒贩 毒贩开一辆蓝色的雪佛兰
She's identified our dealer. Drives a blue Impala.
通常在早上约10点补货
Re-ups most mornings around 10:00.
他一出现 我们就突击行动 把他拿下
As soon as he shows, we drop the hammer and take him down.
你们不需要我们执行这个行动
You don't need us for that.
不 谢泼德和摩根会协助逮捕工作
No. Shepherd and Morgan will assist with the arrest.
明白 警长 好的
Copy, Sarge. -BARREL: Good.
我太老了 不适合执行突检
My takedown days are behind me.
膝盖不中用了 是的
Bum knee. -Right.
我们希望
BILLETS: Without a regular dealer,
没了常驻毒贩 露营地的居民就会散去
we're hoping that the residents of the camp will disperse.
这个行动的目的 是要让这些人换一个更好的环境
The goal here is to get these folks into a better situation.
社会工作者会在现场 帮忙安置他们住进收♥容♥所♥和临时住宿
And caseworkers will be on site to help place them in shelters and temp housing.
如果他们同意的话
Should they so desire.
说得对 不能强迫他们
That's right. Can't force 'em.
他们只会换个地方
They're just gonna move around the corner.
找个新毒贩
Find a new dealer.
或更可能的情况是 新毒贩会找到他们
CRATE: Or, more likely, a new dealer
我们这就像是想把沙滩上的沙子扫干净
will find them. -We're sweeping up sand on the beach.
这是个过程
It's a process.
这些视频有声音吗?
These videos have audio?
你想听吗?
You want to listen?
不太想
Not really.
才14岁啊
14 years old.
他付钱想嫖的就是未成年人
That's what he's paying for.
“米歇尔勒万”
Mitchell Lewan.
你还有多少这样的视频得看?
How many more of these do you have to watch?
太多了
Too many.
你有东西给我吗?
Got something for me?
你好吗?
How you doing?
我病了
I'm sick.
病得很重
Sick as a motherfucker.
我需要好起来 马上
I need to get well. Now.
补货马上到
Re-up on the way.
我跟你说什么来着?
What'd I tell you?
你坚持住 小妞
You just hang on, chicky.
我们很快就能把你治好
We'll get you fixed up in a flash.
该死 你拿到了吗?
拿到了
Yes, sir.
全部冰♥毒♥都在这里?
It's all right.
非常感谢
待在车里!
OFFICER: Stay in the car!
举起双手
Put your hands up!
趴着!
Stay down.
手伸出来!
Give me your hand.
你去死吧 贱♥人♥!
Fuck you, bitch!
我抓住你了 说话小心!
I got you. Watch your mouth!
还有小心脑袋!
And your head.
你有个粉丝了 哈蒙德
Got you a fan, Hammond.
你能怎么办?我就是让人无法拒绝
What you gonna do? I'm irresistible.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表