剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
乔治艾尔温 2015年
我真希望你能和我们在一起
I wish you could be there with us.
我很想你
Miss you.
嘿 布伦纳
Hey, Brenner.
你不能直接给我的局长打电♥话♥投诉我
You don't call in a complaint about me straight to my chief.
有不满直接来找我 别敢做不敢当
Bone to pick, don't be a pussy. Come to me.
按程序办事 警探
Chain of command, Detective.
狗屁
Bullshit.
骚扰受害者才是狗屁
Harassing a victim is bullshit.
肯特的案子已经结了
The Kent case is closed.
克雷夫的谋杀案还没有 -那就去破案啊 别妨碍我们
Craver murder isn't. -So go solve it. And get out of our way.
说到狗屁 你们给我们的档案 就是最佳例子
Speaking of bullshit, that file you sent us is Exhibit A.
他是你们的线人
He was your fucking C.I.
关于克雷夫的所有非保密信息 都给了你们
You got everything on Craver that isn't classified.
是她报的警?
She call it in?
她今天早上醒来 听到重击声
Woke up this morning to a "thud, thud, thudding" sound.
她看到了什么吗? -她一直没有下床
She see anything? -SHEPHERD: Never got out of bed.
我觉得确实像是重击
Looks like thudding to me.
是啊
Yeah. -
警♥察♥局好莱坞分局
没什么重要发现 批准的监控时间还剩多少?
Nothing of import. How much time we got left on this bad boy?
48小时 时间越来越少了
48 hours. Clock's ticking.
我已经尽快听录音了
Listening as fast as I can.
跟布伦纳谈得怎样?
How'd it go with Brenner?
我想我惹怒他了 时间会证明的
Think I rattled his cage. Time will tell.
你知道计算机犯罪科是专门查这种事的
You know, Computer Crimes does this full-time.
技术部正在查他的手提电脑、手♥机♥和云盘
Tech's digging into his laptop, phone, cloud.
其中一些是被加密的 我弄到了这些
Some of that's encrypted. I got these.
那是谁?
Who's that?
黛西克莱顿
Daisy Clayton.
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ Can't let go ♪ -♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go, can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ Got a feeling that I can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪
我无法释怀
♪ Can't let go ♪
博斯
就像我
♪ Like me. ♪
这不够的
This won't be enough.
法官居然批准你们监控让我很震惊
I'm shocked the judge gave you a wiretap.
我们也许能从隐藏摄像头 拿到更确凿的证据
We might get harder evidence from the hidden camera.
副巡官 德尼斯库柏
你们得找到信息才行 即使找到信息 或许也没有证据
If you can ever locate the data. And then again, you might not.
我们必须在监控令失效前找到确凿证据
We need to lock her story down before the wire expires.
她感觉我们逼近的话 也许会供出她的搭档
She feels us closing in, she might give up her partner.
你们有把握她的同伙是联调局的人?
You're confident her accomplice is a Fed?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
这样的话我们就必须更谨慎行事
This calls for more caution, not less.
要我们向警督报告吗?
Want us to brief the lieutenant?
我来负责吧 -谢谢 长官
I'll take care of it. -Thank you, sir.
嘿!
Hey.
嘿!
Hey.
好的
Okay.
平静无事的一夜
Well... quiet night.
我在手♥机♥上看了《黑岩喋血记》
Oh, saw Bad Day At Black Rock on my phone.
劳勃雷恩在这部电影里挑大梁
Robert Ryan owns the movie.
《职业大贼》
The Professionals?
最佳西部片的阵容 几乎能与《日落黄沙》媲美
Ah, best western cast this side of The Wild Bunch.
有雷恩、兰卡斯特 李马文、杰克帕兰斯
Mm-hmm. -You've got Ryan, Lancaster, Lee Marvin, -Jack Palance...
克劳迪娅卡汀娜
Claudia Cardinale.
伍迪斯特罗德
Woody Strode... -
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
肖恩特里恩跟泰迪霍布斯 你们去年夏天处理的侵害人身案?
Sean Terrion and Teddy Hobbs? CAPs case you handled last summer?
是啊 常跟他们打交道
Yeah. Frequent flyers.
事实上 我们上星期刚见过霍布斯先生
Saw Mr. Hobbs just last week, in fact.
《赤身的陌生人》
Naked Comes the Stranger.
看来又是争夺地盘?
So... more turf wars?
恶意抢占
Hostile takeover.
怎么个恶意法?
How hostile?
致死
Lethal.
谁死了?
Which one?
特里恩
Terrion.
脑袋被砸
Head bashed in.
在哪里能找到霍布斯?
Where do we find Hobbs?
日落大道和拉斯帕尔马斯街交界
Sunset and Las Palmas.
在我们完成调查前 延迟支付肯特先生的保险单
Might be wise to hold off on paying out on Mr. Kent's policy
也许是明智的
until we finish our investigation.
任何时间都很乐意提醒你们
Oh, happy to bring it to your attention. Any time.
不客气
You're welcome.
跟谁打电♥话♥呢?
Who was that?
肯特的保险公♥司♥
Kent's insurance company.
没有比凶杀案调查 更能让工作陷于胶着状态
Nothing like a homicide investigation -to gum up the works.
说得太对了
Exactly.
这应该能引起她的注意
That'll get her attention.
我得跟进黛西克莱顿案的一条线索
Got to follow up on a lead on Daisy Clayton.
监控有发现就通知我
Let me know if the wire heats up.
误判赔偿费在2016年
Compensation for wrongful incarceration changed in 2016,
从每天100美元调整为140美元
from a hundred dollars per day -to $140... -Just give me the number.
直接告诉我数目吧
50万
$500,000.
十年的赔偿?胡扯
For ten years? -Shit.
但如果县政♥府♥应赔偿你更多的钱…
But... -if the county owed you more...
他们怎么会呢?
Why would they?
有几个原因
A number of reasons.
假设地区检察官隐瞒了解脱罪责的证据
Say the D.A. withheld exculpatory evidence.
这词的意思是… -我知道“解脱罪责”的意思
That means... -I know what exculpatory means.
他们隐瞒了吗?
Did they?
我们认为他们隐瞒了
We think they did.
还有什么原因?
What else?
未处理的医疗问题、食物中毒、疾病…
For untreated medical issues, food poisoning, illness...
肺炎?
Pneumonia?
那监狱比蛀牙沾到冰淇淋的感觉还要冷
'Cause it's colder than ice cream on a bad tooth.
或狱监没有保护你免受暴♥力♥囚犯的伤害
Or the guards failed to protect you from a violent inmate.
这个行吗?
This do?
那混♥蛋♥在院子里捅了我
Motherfucker shanked me in the yard.
这个行
That works.
数字是多少?
What's the number?
五到七百万
Five to seven million.
减去你的提成
Minus your cut.
减去我的提成
Minus my cut.
是多少?
Which is?
30%
30%.
风险代理费?
Contingency.
风险代理费 当然了
Contingency. Absolutely.
我们就尽管试试吧
Let's roll the dice.
明白我的意思吗?
Know what I'm saying?
布拉德科 厨房♥
欢迎来到布拉德科厨房♥及卫浴用品店
Welcome to Bradco Kitchen and Bath.
我是洛杉矶警局的博斯警探
Detective Bosch. LAPD.
你是亚历克斯杉德兹?
Alex Sands?
是的
Yes.
我正在查一桩旧案 也许你能帮上忙
Working a cold case. Maybe you can help.
一桩旧案?
A cold case?
大概十年前
About ten years ago.
2009年发生的 一个叫黛西克莱顿的女孩
Back in '09, a girl named Daisy Clayton.
我…以为他们抓住了凶手
I, uh... I thought they caught that guy.
他们抓住了一个连环杀手 但并不是杀死她的那个
They caught a serial killer. Not the one that killed her.
我只是…我一直以为…
Oh, I just don't-- I always thought it was the...
你们以前是朋友
You were friends.
是的
We were.
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表