剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
我要你把我的东西还给我 然后离我远远的
I want you to return my property and stay the hell away from me.
我明白
I... I understand.
有时候为了结案 我们可能会见树不见林
Look, sometimes, closing a case, we can get a little lost in the weeds...
目光狭窄
uh, tunnel vision.
希望能将所有有疑点的地方串起来 但有时候就是办不到
You want to tie up every loose end; sometimes you can't.
比如
For example:
你记得我从你的衣柜里拿了一件长袍 把它给了你 对吗?
y-you remember when I took your robe out of the closet and I gave it to you, right?
记得 -是的
Yes. -Right.
但是…
But...
在这张照片里 你能看到
but you can see in the photo,
袍子在椅子上
there it is on the chair.
他们肯定是拍照后把袍子挂回柜子里了
After they took the picture, they must have hung it up in the closet.
肯定是的 有道理
They must have. Eh, fair enough.
你昨晚半夜发的信息
Text you sent middle of last night.
发给一个不明号♥码
Unknown number.
你们监听我的手♥机♥
You tapped my phone.
我们有准许令
We have a warrant.
你是跟谁联♥系♥ 肯特太太?
Who'd you reach out to, Mrs. Kent?
这太过份了
This is outrageous.
你们这些人不知道何时该收手
You people don't know when to stop.
抱歉打断了 请坐 肯特太太
Sorry to interrupt. Please, sit down, Mrs. Kent.
你先生在一个相框里 装了个动感激活的监控摄像头
Your husband... had a motion-activated spy camera in a picture frame.
他被害当晚摄像头是开着的
It was working, night of his murder.
你看看时间戳
Check the time stamp.
这张照片的拍摄时间 你该是被绑起来、脸朝下躺在床上的
This was taken when you were supposedly tied up, facedown on your bed.
我要我的律师在场
I want my lawyer.
看起来不错
Looks good.
嘿 伙计们? -什么事?
Hey, guys. -Yeah?
肯特太太的律师来了
Mrs. Kent's attorney is here.
把他打发走 拜托了
Send him back, please.
这就去
On the way.
警探们
Detectives.
钱德勒女士
Ms. Chandler.
好了 我的委托人在哪里?
Now, where's my client?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表