剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
Shit.
我们也需要进入麦克斯韦尔住址的权限
We'll need access to Maxwell's domicile as well.
我们会通知你的
We'll keep you in the loop.
这里少了几样东西 -那些是联调局财产
Couple things missing here. FBI property. We didn't take anything relevant
我们没有拿任何 跟你们的调查有关的东西
to your investigation.
你怎么能知道是否有关?
How would you know?
嘿 哈里 -什么事?
Hey, Harry. - Yeah.
里面什么都没有
Nothing on it.
他们拿走了储存卡
They took the memory card.
还说没有任何跟我们的调查相关的东西
Nothing relevant to our investigation.
丽兹克莱顿 真高兴见到你
Lizzie Clayton. Sight for sore fucking eyes.
请你喝杯酒吧?
Buy you a drink?
罗伊
别跟我说你想我了
Don't tell me. You miss me.
黛西是不是给你打过电♥话♥?
Did Daisy call you?
让你去好莱坞接她? -什么?
Ask you to pick her up in Hollywood? -What?
那年夏天 在她去世前
That summer before she died.
她当时想回家 罗伊
She wanted to come home, Roy.
也许吧 我不知道 那是很久前的事了
Maybe. I don't know. -Long time ago.
你说什么鬼啊 罗伊?
What the fuck, Roy?
那是十年前的事了!我不记得了
It was ten fucking years ago. I don't remember.
如果她打过电♥话♥ 我肯定会告诉你的
She did, I would've told you.
你不记得了 这都怪你
Oh. -Uh-huh. You don't remember, that's on you.
好的 -是的
Oh, okay. -Yeah, yeah.
你当时可能嗑药嗑嗨了
You were probably fucking high.
去你的!
Fuck you.
这里发生了一个状况
杰利 来看一下
Jerry. Check it.
计算机犯罪科终于下载了 麦克斯韦尔一次性手♥机♥的记录
Computer crimes. Finally. Download of Maxwell's burner cell.
那家伙被爱情冲昏了头
Man was head over heels.
这破事把他害死了
Shit got him dead.
她撞大运了
Lucky break for her.
他不能反驳她那套糊弄人的话了
He can't contradict her bullshit story.
这是什么情况?
What's this about?
2019年6月9日 晚上8点08分 麦克斯韦尔发送至不明号♥码
你真的了解跟你合作的人吗?
麦克斯韦尔发送至81816♥4♥8243 图片已经发送
还发了张照片
Sent a photo, too.
那是克雷夫
And there's Craver.
麦克斯韦尔想让某个人知道 克雷夫向联调局提供情报
Maxwell wanted someone to know Craver was talking to the feds.
所以麦克斯韦尔出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的线人克雷夫 然后杀死了他?
So Maxwell outed his own CI and then killed him?
也可能是让主♥权♥公民替他下的手
Or had one of the Sovereigns do it for him.
实验室正在对比麦克斯韦尔的DNA 跟从克雷夫衬衫上弄到的DNA样本
Lab's testing Maxwell's DNA against samples -recovered from Craver's shirt.
肯特太太呢? -申请了保释
And Mrs. Kent? Made bail.
现在 她拿到了最宽大的认罪协议
As of right now, she's got the sweetheart plea deal.
我也咽不下这口气
That sticks in my craw, too.
接吧 我们谈完了
Go ahead and take it. We're done here.
我是博斯
This is Bosch.
对 我认识她
Yeah, I know her.
那家伙不提出指控 不想跟我们谈
Guy's not pressing charges. -Didn't want to talk to us.
他在哪里? -在家护理他的伤口
Where is he? Home, nursing his wounds.
这姐们儿的右勾拳很有杀伤力
Girl's got a nasty right hook.
把她交给我吧 非常感谢
I'll take her from here. Appreciate it.
随时乐意帮忙
Any time.
希望不必麻烦了
Hope not.
我没有喝醉
I wasn't drinking.
我跟你说过让我跟他谈的
Told you to let me talk to him.
我需要问他 为什么没告诉我黛西打过电♥话♥
I needed to ask him why he didn't tell me Daisy called.
结果呢?
And?
他说我当时抽嗨了
He said I was high.
你当时是吗?
Were you?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
走吧
Come on.
你知道黛西以前住在寄养家庭吗?
Did you know that Daisy was in foster care?
我在她的档案里看过
Saw it in her file.
你不知道那是怎样一种生活
Well, you don't know what it's like.
我历尽了千辛万苦才把她争取了回来
I fought like hell to get her back.
我去了戒酒会 戒掉了酒瘾
I went to meetings, got sober.
每次探视、每次法庭约见都没有错过
Made it to every visitation, every court appointment.
我只想有个机会向她弥补 你知道吗?
I just wanted a chance to make it up to her, you know?
有机会变得更好
To be better.
我知道你想
I know you did.
你能送我去一场戒酒会吗?
Can you take me to a meeting?
当然可以
Of course.
北岭妇女俱乐部
我不会放弃黛西的案子的
I'm not giving up on Daisy.
我知道
I know.
有任何需要就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗?
Need anything, call me. Yeah?
利斯?
Reece?
好的 我们在那里见
Sure. See you there.
嘿 我以为你走了
Hey. Thought you left.
我是离开了 去看了鲍尔斯 医院今天让他出院了
I did. I went to visit Powers. -Hospital sent him home today.
他怎么样? -好一点了
How is he? Oh, he's, uh, better.
他在想用他的抚恤金做个游泳池
He's thinking about using his pension to put in a pool.
这对他来说挺好的
Good for him.
那你还在这里干什么?
So, what are you still doing here?
特里恩谋杀案的文书工作 我不想草草了事
Paperwork on the Terrion murder.I don't like to rush through it.
真希望这里所有人 都能有你这种职业精神
Wish everybody here had your work ethic.
我只是尽本职而已
Just doing my job.
一切都还好吗?
Look, i-is everything all right?
还好
Fine.
我得继续工作了
I should get back to it.
得让伦德尔对他分内的工作负起责任了
Well, tell Rondell to start pulling his weight.
那不是你的职责吗?
Isn't that your job?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我会的
I will.
我在脑海里 一遍又一遍地回想当时的画面
I just keep playing it over and over again.
你得放下
You got to let it go.
如果我能早一点预见到
If I'd seen it sooner.
如果我放下了我的枪…
If I'd put down my gun.
死去的可能会是你
Then it might have been you.
两年
Two years.
她被判两年 而我的搭档则在坟墓里
She gets two years and my partner's in the grave.
这不公平
It ain't right.
当然不公平
No, it's fucking not.
几个月前 克里夫借用了一辆 有音频监控的警车 他那天休息
Cliff checked out a sound car. Few months back, his day off.
他为什么需要在休息的时候录音?
Why would he need to record audio on his day off?
也许他希望万一情况失控 她想把所有罪推到他头上时
Maybe he wanted some insurance in case things went sideways
他能有些保障
and she tried to lay all the blame on him.
很大程度上 她确实这么做了
Which she did, in spades.
对
Yeah.
那个音频文件肯定储存在什么地方
That audio file's got to be stored somewhere.
我查过了 没有找到
I checked. I couldn't find it.
但也许我想错了
Maybe I'm wrong.
也许什么都没有 只是一种直觉
Maybe it's nothing. Just... Just a hunch.
我会留意的
I'll keep an eye out.
别说这事是从我这里听来的
Didn't hear it from me.
当然了
Of course.
我们确定它在这里吗? -不确定
We even know for sure it's here? Nope.
杰利
Jerry.
润唇膏
ChapStick.
就藏在眼皮底下
Hiding in plain sight.
幸福的一对儿
Happy couple.
普通的情侣
Regular lovebirds.
麦克斯韦尔跟克雷夫的会面
Maxwell's meeting with Craver.
可能是他在附近设了摄像头 他自己拍的照片
Could have set up his camera nearby, taken these himself.
那是个音频文档吗?
Is that an audio file?
我们听一下
Let's hear it.
我们可以直接强迫他签字
We can just force him to sign.
他绝不会同意的 我了解他
He'll never do it. I know him.
你说过他是实用主义者 -冥顽不化
You said he was practical. Pigheaded.
这事不能追踪到我这里
It can't trace back to me.
你可以用史丹的
You can use Stan's.
把这段播给陪审团听肯定会很有意思
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表