剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
我不确定自己想要什么
I'm not sure what I want.
你对从事法律行业的决心动摇了?
Second thoughts about the law?
对一切的决心都动摇了
About everything.
你会想清楚的
You'll figure it out.
希望如此
Hope so.
嘿 小麦
Hey, Mads, you will.
你一定会的
你在我这个年纪时 经历过这一切吗?
Did you go through this when you were my age?
没有
No.
我早就知道自己必须做什么
I knew what I had to do.
我真希望我也知道
I wish I did.
这不一样 小麦 你有不同的选择
It's different, Mads. You have choices.
我当时没有
I didn't.
谢谢
Thanks.
后座屠夫?
Backseat Butcher?
看看这个 是一条他们没有公开的信息
Take a look at this. One of their holdbacks.
屠夫在他的每个作案现场都留下了这个
Butcher left one of these at every one of his scenes.
那变♥态♥标记他所杀的人
Creep signed his kills.
杀死黛西的人用了同一个标记
Daisy's killer used the same signature.
用血画的?
Written in blood?
是受害者的血
The victim's.
我还以为查尔斯筛查过内部的每一个人
Thought Charles vetted everyone on the inside.
他筛查过他的专案组的每一个人
He vetted everyone on his task force,
但你看这时间记录
but look at the chrono.
“23点15分 罗杰迪伦 亡故生物清洁队到达现场
"2315, Roger Dillon, "Postmortem Biocleaners arrives at the scene.
“被要求候命
Advised to stand by."
“23点45分 犯罪现场被封锁”
"2345, crime scene is shut down."
下一条是午夜的记录
Next one's at midnight.
“查尔斯警督打开犯罪现场
"Lieutenant Charles opens crime scene.
“允许罗杰迪伦进入”
Allows Roger Dillon in."
他是犯罪现场清洁工
Crime scene cleaner.
他应该看到了一切
He would've seen everything.
而因为他不是专案组的人…
And since he wasn't on the task force...
他就没有接受过测谎仪检测
He wouldn't have been polygraphed.
副巡官 格蕾丝 进来吧
Captain. -Grace. Come in.
你知道
You're aware that, um,
有人提出了对我的内部投诉 指控我行为不得体
there's an internal complaint filed against me? Conduct unbecoming.
内务部很严谨 也很公正
I.A.'s thorough and fair.
跟我的经验相反
Well, that's not been my experience.
你没有过错的话就能洗脱嫌疑
If you're not at fault, you'll be cleared.
也跟我的经验相反
Also not my experience.
我知道那个投诉是你提出的
Look, I know that you filed the complaint.
代表维嘉警探提出的
On Detective Vega's behalf.
是 但据她对我所言 她跟你说的是她对我没有意见
Yeah, but she told me that she told you that she had no issues with me,
说她不想提出投诉
that-that she had no intention of filing a complaint.
提出对上级警官的投诉不容易
It can be difficult to file a report against a superior officer
因为害怕报复
for fear of retribution.
我只是遵守了警局政策
I followed department policy.
是的 但什么事都没有发生
Yeah, but nothing happened.
那个投诉没有根据
It's baseless.
那是个误会
It was a misunderstanding.
我就自己因为疏忽
I apologized to Detective Vega
让维嘉警探感到不自在而向她道歉了
for inadvertently making her feel uncomfortable.
这是很好的第一步
A good first step.
你可以让这事过去了
You can put this to rest.
让内务部调查吧
Let I.A. do its job.
你不喜欢我 是吧?
You don't like me, do you?
我为什么会不喜欢你?
Why wouldn't I like you?
有什么是我该知道的吗?
Is there something I should know?
据我所知没有 长官
Not that I know of, sir.
你对我有意见吗?
Do you have a problem with me?
不是所有事都关乎私人恩怨 格蕾丝
Not everything is personal, Grace.
我是根据我作为副巡官的职责
I acted according to my duties as captain
以及按照洛杉矶警局的政策及程序 做出行动的
and to the policies and procedures of the Los Angeles Police Department.
你这是胡扯
This is bullshit.
洛杉矶时报
在宣布我们支持哪位候选人之前 我们会跟所有候选人
This is a conversation we have with all the candidates
进行这种谈话
before making our endorsements.
我们想听听你关于下任市长面对的问题 有何看法及想法
We want to hear your views and ideas on issues facing the next mayor.
感谢邀请 我希望赢得你们的支持
Well, I appreciate the invitation, and I hope to win your support.
我先开始吧
I'll start.
下任市长面对的最大挑战之一
One of the biggest challenges facing the next mayor
就是长♥期♥的 并且似乎是无法处理的无家可归者危机
is the long-standing and seemingly intractable homeless crisis,
这是洛杉矶政♥治♥的大难题
the third rail of L.A. politics. -Mm.
一些个人及家庭正面临许多难题
Well, individuals and families are struggling with poverty, unemployment,
贫困、失业、住房♥困难
lack of affordable housing,
各种精神及生理问题、缺乏医疗保险
uh, various mental and physical health issues, lack of health insurance,
同时 受影响的社区及群体
while affected neighborhoods and communities
则受吸毒及罪案增加之苦
suffer from an increase in drug use and crime.
你提议如何解决这些问题?
What do you propose to do about it?
从所有方面治理这个问题
Deal with it across the board.
拨用真正的资源
Devote real resources.
而以此为目标
And with that in mind,
我今天想正式宣布一项新的洛杉矶警局行动
I'd like to formally announce today
安全人行道行动
a new LAPD initiative: Operation Safe Sidewalks.
我们的目的是以富有同情心的执法部队
Our goal is to confront the homeless problem
抗击无家可归这个难题
with compassionate law enforcement.
同情心
Empathy.
别人认为这个情况已经无可救药了 没有希望了
People think this is a hopeless situation. Incurable.
我不这么认为
I don't.
洛杉矶时报
我希望刚才的宣布能刊登在头版的上半版
I want the announcement front page, above the fold.
我会给库克打一通电♥话♥落实的
I'll put in a call to Cooke, make sure.
这不是为了推动竞选
This is not about the campaign.
我知道
I know.
而是为了这个城市的福祉
It's about the city.
非常明白
Loud and clear.
送科斯基女士去她想去的地方
Take Ms. Kowski where she wants to go.
我觉得刚才的谈话很顺利
I thought it went well.
我也是
So did I.
我再给你电♥话♥
I'll call you.
艾尔温局长
Chief Irving.
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson.
能占用你一点时间吗?
Got a minute?
只能占用一点点时间
Just one.
我有一份1996年的录音带
I got a audio recording from 1996
它对你可能会产生非常严重的政♥治♥影响
that could have serious political repercussions for you.
一份1996年的录音带?
An audio tape from 1996?
贝托弗兰克的案子?
Beto Frank.
那录音带跟我有什么关系?
And what does it have to do with me?
录音里有你的声音
You're on it.
你、弗兰克和莱恩罗杰斯
You, Frank, Ryan Rodgers.
罗杰斯警探保存了一份那场审问的录音带
Detective Rodgers kept a copy of the interview.
别问我为什么
Don't ask me why.
他女儿联♥系♥了我
His daughter contacted me.
她希望《洛杉矶时报》做个报道
She wants the Times to do a story,
调查一下
investigate.
她这么做似乎有些私心
Seems she's got an ax to grind.
我还没有把录音带拿给我的编辑
Now, I haven't taken it to my editor just yet.
你想怎么样?
What do you want?
你以后需要一个媒体秘书
You're gonna need a press secretary.
我还不是市长
I'm not mayor yet.
我恰好认为你会是个很好的市长
Oh, I happen to think you're gonna make a great mayor.
我不愿意看到这个录音带阻碍你的竞选
I'd hate to see this derail your candidacy.
你想听听?
Would you like to listen to it? I have a copy.
我有一份 你可以鉴定其真实性
You can ascertain its authenticity.
没有必要
No need.
那我们是达成共识了?
Do we have an understanding?
是的
We do.
太好了
Terrific.
把录音带给你的编辑
Give the tape to your editor.
皮尔斯警探 你好吗?
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表