剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表
那肯尼迪什么时候会下重手?
So when does Kennedy lower the boom?
我们上午会跟钱德勒开会
We're meeting with Chandler this morning.
她会要求重新谈判
She'll be looking to renegotiate.
她肯定不会吃惊的
Won't she be surprised.
昨天出现的308主♥权♥公民的视频
This Three Oh Eight video that dropped last night...
在我看来没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about in my view.
他们依然是克雷夫谋杀案的疑犯
They're still persons of interest in the Craver murder.
每一条线索都得查
Got to follow every lead.
跟这些人打交道必须小心
Tread lightly with these people.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他绝不会同意的 我了解他
He'll never do it. I know him.
你说过他是实用主义者 冥顽不化
You said he was practical. -Pig-headed.
这事不能追踪到我这里
It can't trace back to me.
你可以用史丹的
You can use Stan's.
钱德勒会努力让这段录音被撤销的
Chandler will try to get this suppressed.
她的成功几率有多大?
Her chances?
几乎没有
Slim to none.
哈妮钱德勒来电
It's Honey Chandler.
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
让她进来 谢谢
Send her in, please.
我们照章办事 录音带经得起考验
We went by the book. The tape will hold up.
为证明密谋犯罪而录音不需征得当事人同意
"Conspiracy supersedes consent."
请不必为我站起来
Please don't stand on my account.
我能公开说几句吗?
May I? For the record?
说吧
Go ahead.
三天前 克里佛麦克斯韦尔被联调局所杀
Three days ago, Clifford Maxwell was killed by the FBI
他们当时为了查史丹利肯特谋杀案 试图拘捕他
as they attempted to take him into custody for the murder of Stanley Kent.
我们不会修改认罪协议
We won't revisit the plea deal.
我并不是请求你们修改
Not asking you to.
肯特太太准备好了接受认罪 并立即进入判决程序
Mrs. Kent is ready to accept the plea and proceed immediately to sentencing.
事实上 我们要撤销协议
In fact, we're pulling it.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
那个认罪协商 我们要撤销它
The plea agreement. We're pulling it.
我们有新证据 能证明你的委托人
We have new evidence that your client
在信息交换会议时没有说真话
has been less than truthful in her proffer.
我们会以谋杀史丹利的罪名
We're filing additional charges against her
向她提出额外的控告
for the murder of her husband.
什么新证据?
What new evidence?
拜托 别遮遮掩掩的 我在证据开示时就能知道
Come on, don't be coy. I'll get it in discovery.
我们有录音 艾莉西亚肯特在录音里跟她的情夫
We have Alicia Kent on tape planning her husband's murder
联调局探员克里佛麦克斯韦尔 一起策划谋杀她丈夫
with her lover, FBI Agent Clifford Maxwell.
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go, can't let go ♪
我有一种让我无法释怀的感觉
♪ I got a feeling that I can't let go ♪ -♪ Can't let go, can't let go ♪
我无法释怀
♪ Can't let go ♪
博斯
就像我
♪ Like me. ♪
鸡尾酒 博德纳酒吧
嘿 大家?伙计们、女士们?
Hey, uh, everybody? Guys? Ladies?
让我们举杯
Let's raise our glass.
向莱恩罗杰斯敬酒
A toast to Ryan Rodgers.
是的 他是加州之子
Ho! -Ho! That's right, a Native Son of the Golden West.
正如大犀牛喜欢说的
As Ryan-o liked to say,
除了他那帅气的外表以外
you know, besides his drop-dead good looks,
他跟罗伯特雷德福有别的共同点
he had something else in common with Robert Redford,
他在圣费尔南多谷土生土长
he was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley.
那时候那里还长着橘子林、柠檬树
You know, back when it was still orange groves and lemon trees,
毛茸茸的猛犸象 还在地球表面游荡之类的
and woolly mammoths roamed the Earth-- that kind of thing.
作为一名警♥察♥ 他真正投身于执法部门
As a cop, he bled blue,
他的许多奖项及英勇嘉奖令能够证明
as his many awards and citations for valor will attest.
作为一名凶杀案警探
As a homicide detective, he distinguished himself
他因对受害者坚持不懈的奉献
with his dogged dedication to the victims
以及对加害者的穷追不舍 而名声大震
and his tenacity in pursuing the perpetrators.
但最重要的是 身为一名战友及朋友
But above all, as a comrade and a friend,
莱恩罗杰斯总有说不完的奇闻趣事
Ryan Rodgers always had another tall tale to tell,
总是乐意再喝一轮
was always good for another round and always,
而且永远
always...
永远支持他的同事
always had your back.
敬莱恩罗杰斯 有着仁爱之心的男子汉
To Ryan Rodgers, big man, big heart.
敬大犀牛!
Ryan-o! -ALL: Ryan-o!
不客气
Thank you. -: You're welcome.
他是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的精英
LAPD's finest.
所有这些老派的人 在这里缅怀你♥爸♥ 是有原因的
There's a reason all these old-school guys always...are here to celebrate your dad.
除了免费酒水以外的原因?
Besides free drinks?
是的
Yeah.
莱恩罗杰斯是警♥察♥中的警♥察♥
Ryan Rodgers was a cop's cop.
每个人对他都很重要 除了我们
Everybody mattered. -Except us.
这不是真的 梅利莎
That's not true, Melissa.
你和你母亲是所有人当中最重要的
You and your mother are what mattered most of all.
你♥爸♥只是受了很多苦
Your dad just went through a rough patch.
这是最常见的事
BARREL: Oldest story in the book.
家人受苦 总是如此
The family takes the hit, always.
局长
Chief.
局长
Chief.
梅利莎
Melissa.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢谢你的到来 爸爸肯定会很高兴的
Thank you for coming. Dad would have been pleased.
他是我们警局真正的荣耀 我视他为朋友
He was a real credit to the department. -I considered him a friend.
但是当这份工作让他难以应付时
But when the job was getting to be too much for him,
你却把他流放到了太平洋区
you exiled him to Pacific Division.
事实不是这样的
That's not how it happened.
夜班是最后一根稻草
Final straw, graveyard shift.
压垮了他们的婚姻
Broke up their marriage.
他变得比以往更疏离、更孤立
He was more distant, more isolated than ever.
你该知道
You should know,
是你父亲主动要求上夜班的
your father volunteered for the late show.
他为什么那样做?
Why would he do that?
为了保护他的家人 不受让他烦心的事困扰
To shield his family from what troubled him.
所以他就切断跟我们的联♥系♥?
By cutting himself off from us?
这适得其反了
It didn't work.
私人聊天室 烈士兄弟:能相信信使吗?
克利文B:他跟我们同一战线 直接告诉我行动时间
烈士兄弟:我会有时间逃掉吗?
克利文B:有
但别穿高跟鞋
木桶
Barrel?
嘿! 嗨
Hey. -Hi.
抱歉刚才那么无礼
Uh, I'm sorry about earlier.
不 你是情有可原
No, you're entitled. -
你想的话就发一通脾气
Pitch a fit, you feel like it.
再次感谢你所做的一切
Thanks again, for everything. -Ah...
不客气 很高兴我能在场
Just happy I could be here,
给他办一场他应得的一场送别
give him the send-off he deserves.
我们都爱他
We loved him.
我知道你们爱他
I know you did.
我在爸爸的保险箱里找到了这个
Uh, I found this in Dad's safe deposit box.
“审问贾弗 1996年8月18日”
"Interview with J.F., 08/18/96."
贾弗是谁?
Who's J.F.?
不知道 不知道他为什么留着这个
No idea. No idea why he kept it.
你听过录音吗?
Have you listened to it?
怎么听?谁还会有卡带播放机?
How? Who's got a cassette player?
我就有啊
Uh, I do.
我就想着你可能会有 我想知道里面的内容
Thought you might. I'm curious what's on it.
我会听一听的
I'll give it a listen.
不急 好的
No rush. Okay.
你有任何需要
You need anything,
尽管打电♥话♥给我
don't you hesitate to holler.
谢谢你 不客气
Thank you. -All right.
你要我找什么?
What am I looking for?
回应过网上广♥告♥的嫖♥客♥
Johns who answered online ads.
他们的姓名、电子邮件、照片、视频
Names, e-mails, photos, videos.
让服务器列一张回应者的单子不就得了?
So get the server to run a list of responders.
那网站是“后页”
剧集 | 博斯(2014) | 导航列表