Why?
我到底怎么想的
That is a tough question to answer.
这个问题还真不好回答
What about you? What brings you in?
你呢 你怎么也来了
Bow's having some complications,
Bow出现了并发症
so the baby has to be born today.
所以宝宝今天就得出生
That's great!
那太好了
I mean, not -not the part about the complications,
我的意思是 不是 不是并发症好
but if your baby's born when my mother dies,
但是如果我妈去世的时候你的孩子出生了
then my mother's soul goes into your baby.
那我妈的灵魂就会进入你的孩子体内
It's just basic soul math.
最基本的轮回道理嘛
Is it?
是吗
Brush up on your spiritual arithmetic, Dre.
好好回想一下你的灵魂转换吧 Dre
I...
我
Am I too late?
我是不是来晚了
Somebody's got to set a peaceful mood for the birth.
生孩子的时候需要有人引领出平和的心境
Yes, candles and open oxygen tanks
是啊 蜡烛和开着的氧气瓶
perfect combo for a hospital.
搁医院里简直是绝配
Smells. No.
闻一下 不
Can I speak with you for a moment?
能和你谈一下吗
Oh. Sure. Anything to get me away from him.
当然可以 只要能远离他 干什么都行
My shaman blessed those.
我的萨满巫师给这些赐过福的
So, the doctor told me
医生告诉我
Bow's blood pressure was so high
Bow的血压太高了
that inducing was too dangerous
以至于引产也过于危险
and they had to do an emergency C-section.
他们只能进行紧急剖腹产
It was all happening so fast, mostly what I heard was this.
这一切发生得太快了 我听到的大部分就是
In a situation like this,
在这种情况下
it's the hospital's policy to save the mother first.
医院的规定是先救妈妈
"Save the mother"? What the hell are you talking about?
"救妈妈" 你在说些什么啊
Does she have a DNR?
她有签订尊严死预嘱吗
A Do Not Resuscitate?
是拒绝心脏复苏预嘱吗
Why would we need that? Bow said everything was gonna be okay.
要这个干嘛 Bow说过一切都会顺利的
Take a look at the paperwork.
看看这份文件吧
I'll see you in surgery.
手术室见
Dre?
Dre
Baby, what's wrong?
宝贝 怎么了
Mama. What?
妈妈 怎么了
I could lose her, Mama.
我可能会失去她 妈妈
Bow could die.
Bow可能会死
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
I can't do all this by myself.
我一个人可应付不来啊
You sure?
怎么会呢
All right, no. L-Listen to me. Listen, now.
好吧 听我说 好好听着
She's gonna be all right, and you've got to believe that.
她会没事儿的 你必须坚信这点
Okay?
好吗
Dre?!
Dre
Can you come here?
你能过来一下吗
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
She can't see you like this.
你这个样子不能见她
Sit down. Sit down.
坐下 坐下
Let me handle this.
让我来处理
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Why are you sitting out here?
你怎么躺在这儿啊
Some idiot tried to steal a baby.
有个傻缺想偷孩子
The nurses said they'll be right back.
护士说他们很快就回来
They just left you sitting here like a package on a doorstep?!
所以他们就像往门口扔袋子一样把你丢这儿了
It's fine. It's fine, Ruby.
没关系的 没关系的 Ruby
It's just, my -- my feet are cold.
就是我 我脚有点冷
What's wrong with this damn hospital?
这破医院怎么回事儿
Somebody get my daughter a blanket!
来人给我女儿拿条毯子
Hello?!
有人吗
Here you go.
给你
Did you just call me your daughter?
你刚才叫我女儿吗
What?
啥
No. No.
没有 没有
Your high blood pressure's making you hallucinate.
高血压都让你产生幻觉了
Sorry I asked.
我不该问的
You hallucinated that, too.
这也是你的幻觉
5, 6, 7, 8, 9...
五 六 七 八 九
You're Bow's brother, right?
你是Bow的弟弟吧
That means you're about to become the uncle to my mother.
也就是说你将成为我妈的舅舅
That makes total sense to me.
我觉得你说得很有道理
Johan Johnson.
我是Johan Johnson
Charlie Telphy.
我是Charlie Telphy
Always a pleasure to meet someone who gets the theory of soul transfer.
很高兴能认识领悟到灵魂转换奥秘的人
Gets it? I live it.
什么领悟 我亲身经历
I've got the soul of Henry Fonda.
我得到了演员亨利·方达的灵魂
It's why I like cardigans so much.
所以我特别喜欢羊毛开衫
I sensed that about you.
在你身上我感觉出来了
Wow.
哇哦
This is surreal.
这太超现实了
I do not like being on this side of the little blue curtain.
我真心不喜欢待在这块蓝色小帘儿的后边
Wait up.
等一下
Hannah.
Hannah
It's "Joanne."
是"Joanne"
Okay, now is not the time, Hannah.
好吧 现在不是跟我争的时候 Hannah
Show me my chart.
给我看看我的表
No, no, no!
不 不 不
I don't want the generic stuff.
我不要这些通用药
I want the uncut Dilaudid.
我要纯的双氧吗♥啡♥(镇痛剂)
Give me what we'd give Jennifer Lawrence
给詹妮弗·劳伦斯接生会用什么药
if she was having a baby.
就给我那些药
I'll see what I can do. Thank you.
我尽量去找 谢谢
I didn't go to med school to not get the J-Law baby drugs.
生孩子不用这些药 我还去什么医学院
Okay.
都听你的
Okay, everyone. We ready?
好了 各位 准备好了么
Yeah. Here we go, Bow.
我们开始吧 Bow
Wow. This is really happening.
哇哦 真的要开始了
Yep. This is how we're having our baby.
是啊 我们的宝宝就要出生的
Okay. Yep.
好的 好的
Okay. I'm here, baby.
好的 我在这呢 宝贝
This is normal. Okay.
这很正常 是的
This is normal.
这很正常
Yep, this is normal.
没错 这很正常
It's normal, babe.
很正常 宝贝
Okay, this is not normal.
不 这才不正常
It's okay. No, it's not normal, Dre.
没关系的 不 这不正常 Dre
I'm really scared. I'm scared, Dre.
我真的很害怕 我好害怕 Dre
Bow, babe, everything's gonna be okay. Okay.
Bow 宝贝 一切都会没事的 好
All right? I'm right here. Okay.
好吗 我就在这 好
All right?
好吗
This was not supposed to happen like this.
不应该这样的啊
I'm really good at this stuff.
我很在行的啊
I'm a baby maker.
我很会生孩子的
Oh, Dre, what if something goes wrong?
Dre 要是发生意外怎么办
Shh. Hey, hey, hey, hey, stop.
别说了 别乱想了
Okay? Stop. Okay.
好吗 别胡思乱想了 好
Okay? Look. Look at me, Bow.
好吗 听着 看着我 Bow
All right?
好吗
You don't have to say those things,
你不需要说这种话
Because you're not going anywhere. Okay.
因为不会有意外发生 好
All right, you are a warrior. Okay.
知道吗 你是一个战士 好
All right, and you're gonna get through this
你会渡过这个难关的
just like you get through everything else
就像你渡过其他的难关一样
with grace, with strength...
从容不迫 坚不可摧
...baby, with great hair.
宝贝 还有完美的秀发
I have such great hair.
我确实有一头秀发
Yes, you do. I do.
没错 就是好看 好看
You got this, okay?
你可以的 好吗
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表