Oh, and where's the checkbook?
哦对 还有支票簿在哪里
Ledarius, he's gonna cement the patio.
Ledarius会把露台修平
You know what? Can you guys just excuse us for one second?
不好意思 你们能稍等我们一会儿吗
I just want to tell Dre how much I love him.
我只是想告诉Dre我有多爱他
Oh, I love you, too, baby. I do, 'cause I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝 我要告诉你我爱你
And about how much I love all his choices and...
还要告诉他我多喜欢他的各种决定
Right here, right? Yeah, this is
就在这儿吧 嗯 这真是
Yeah, yeah, yeah. This is insane.
可以了可以了 你在发什么神经
I'm Kevin Garnett, and they are my O.B.F.
我可是Kevin Garnett 他们就是我的"家人"
Yo Dre, this TV is crazy!
Dre 这台电视棒呆了
It's yours!
它归你了
No... Wha...
不 什么
Dre, what are you doing?
Dre 你在干什么呢
I'm saving my crew, damn it!
我在拯救我的兄弟帮 明摆着嘛
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 是的
Wow! Good looking out, Dre.
哇哦 太赞了 Dre
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
喂喂喂
What? Was that my bike?
什么 那是我的自行车吧
Was it?
是吗
Yes! I love that bike.
是啊 我爱死那车了
Bow, you never ride it.
Bow 你从来不骑
Because I'm pregnant and it's been raining.
因为我怀孕了 而且最近下雨
Make up your mind, Bow.
你想好了再说 Bow
Either you're pregnant or it's raining.
到底是怀孕 还是下雨
Dre, why are you giving away all of our things?
Dre 你为什么把家里的东西送出去
We can get more things.
东西可以再买♥♥
I can't get more friends.
这样的朋友交不到
They need my help.
他们需要我的帮助
Well, if this is so important to you,
既然这对你这么重要
why have you never done it before?
你之前怎么没动静呢
Because Tony has never died before.
因为Tony之前没死
Oh, okay.
好吧
Except for 45 minutes in high school. What...
除了上高中时他死了45分钟 什么
That's when we started calling him Zombie T.
之后我们就叫他丧尸T了
But he had never died and stayed died.
但他从没有真的死过
This is a wake-up call, Bow.
这是在给我敲警钟 Bow
I-I'm making up for lost time.
我要弥补逝去的时光
Okay, your heart is in the right place, Dre,
你的心是好的 Dre
But you can't save everybody.
但你不可能拯救所有人
Yeah...
好吧
Oh, Grandma Mabel. Come on in.
Mabel奶奶 快进来
Hi, what are you doing here?
您好 您来这里做什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I was watching my stories.
我正看着故事呢
This man driving a car with a pink moustache
一个留着粉色胡子的男的开车过来
told me I needed to pack my things and get over here.
让我收拾东西到这里来
He looked like he meant business.
他看上去是认真的
So here I am.
所以我来了
I sent him, Grandma. You're safe now.
我让他去的 奶奶 您现在安全了
Now, come on, Grandmama. I'm gonna lay you down on this couch
跟我来 奶奶 您躺到沙发上
and bring you some hot food.
我给您拿些热的吃的
But I'm not hungry.
但是我不饿啊
I know, Grandma.
我明白的 奶奶
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Look at her.
瞧瞧她
Poor thing ain't ate in so long
可怜人儿太久没吃东西了
she doesn't even know when she's hungry.
她都感觉不到饥饿了
Seriously, Dre? I had to take care of that neighborhood.
你认真的吗 Dre 我必须得照顾那里的街坊
Bow, she needs me. They need me. You wouldn't understand.
她需要我 他们需要我 你不会懂的
I understand that I have your fifth child in my belly,
我明白的是我肚子里怀着你的第五个孩子
And I have no vaca plan
而且我连旅行计划也没有
Baby baby baby, don't listen to her,
宝贝宝贝宝贝 别听她的
'cause she doesn't understand.
因为她不懂
This is your family. You help them however you can.
这是你的家庭 你要尽全力帮助家人
Thank you, Ma.
谢谢 妈
Oh, seriously?
不会吧
But I hope you not to give them money.
但是我希望你不要给他们钱
Stick to the hard goods.
只能送东西
No receipts 'cause they'll just return it for cash.
而且不要把发♥票♥也给他们 他们转眼就会把东西退了换钱
They're animals.
这群没良心的东西
Mabel, what are you doing here?
Mabel 你在这干什么呀
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, I think we're good. Come on. Hurry, hurry.
好了 没事了 来啊 快点快点
So, Grandma's downstairs.
奶奶现在在楼下
Her sewing machine is in the garage. Got it.
她的缝纫机在车♥库♥ 明白
What are you guys doing?
你们俩在干嘛呢
Nothing.
没什么
Just some bigsister, littlesister bonding. Cut the crap.
就是增进增进姐妹间的亲密关系 少废话
What's that behind your back?
你背后是什么
Oh, um, just a paper. Just a paper. Oh, my God.
只是一张纸 一张纸而已 我的天
Oh, look at that --
上面说
"Help your kids make a costume for carbohydrate day."
"为您的孩子制♥作♥一件碳水化合物日的装扮"
Do you need a costume?
你要一套服装吗
No, she just wa--
不用 她只是想
Quiet! I'm asking Diane.
安静 我在问Diane
Diane, do you need a costume?
Diane 你需要一套服装吗
I need to be a potato. It's mandatory.
我要扮成土豆 强制性的
Why? I don't know.
至于为什么 我不知道
Oh, well, why didn't you ask your mommy for help, sweetie?
好吧 为什么不找妈妈帮忙呢 小亲亲
Don't look at Zoey, look at me. Did you need a costume?
别看Zoey 看着我 你是不是要一套服装
Mommy... Yes?
妈妈 嗯
...can you please make me a potato costume?
你可以帮我做件土豆套装吗
I would love to!
太可以了
When do you need it by?
你什么时候要
Tomorrow morning.
明天早上
Okay.
好吧
Wow, that's the next morning happening.
明天早上就要了啊
I can't order anything online. You don't need to do it.
没法网购材料了 你不一定要做的
No! I want to do it.
不 我想做
I want to do it, okay?
我想做这个
It's no problem.
没问题的
I've got this. I'm here for you.
看我的吧 我能帮你
I'm gonna make you a potato!
我会给你做件土豆装
Mommy's got this. I got it.
看妈妈的 我能搞定
This is gonna go bad for you.
你这服装 我看得砸
"Operation Save the Hood" was on --
"拯救贫民窟"行动开始了
so many people to save, so little time.
有那么多人要救 而时间如此紧迫
Which is why I stopped to pick up Sha
这就是为什么我接上了Sha
and get breakfast, lunch, and dinner all at once.
而且一次买♥♥齐了早餐 午餐和晚餐
Then we got to work...
然后我们去工作
...after a short nap.
打个小盹就去
I got T Will some diapers for his version of twins...
我给T Will所谓的双胞胎买♥♥了些尿布
...who were more twins than I thought.
其实他们比我想的更贴近双胞胎
The moms were sisters who were twins.
他们的妈妈们是对双胞胎姐妹
Then it was Ronnie's turn.
然后就轮到Ronnie了
Not only did I get his surprisingly benign tumor removed,
我不仅资助他把那完全良性的肿瘤切除了
I also got him a vasectomy,
还给他付了结扎的钱
'cause let's be honest, his genes are toxic.
我们说开了吧 他的基因有毒
After Ledarius "fixed" my patio,
在Ledarius"修好"了我的露台后
I realized his cement work might not be five-star.
我意识到他的水泥工可能没达到五星水平
So I got him a job.
所以我给他找了份工作
I was like Robin Hood, but I wasn't stealing.
我就像乐善好施的罗宾汉 不过我没像他那样偷东西
So I guess I was just a hero --
所以我觉得我就是个英雄
hero, friend, handsome bastard.
是英雄 是朋友 是英俊小坏蛋
There's my little potato!
这不是我的小土豆吗
Hi! Oh, goodness!
嗨 天哪
Don't you just love the imperfect simpleness
你难道不爱这种有着一丝不完美的简约
of a homemade costume?
自♥制♥服装吗
I do not.
我不爱
Oh, come on, honey. You're so silly.
得了吧 宝贝 别说傻话啦
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表