哇 啊
Okay. It's nasty.
不错 这话太脏了
Yeah, all right, well, that was a little hurtful.
好的 很好 这话有点伤人
But it sounded really natural.
不过听着还是挺自然的
I'm sorry, Mom.
不好意思 妈妈
I'm just not comfortable with this.
我就是觉得说脏话让人不舒服
I don't swear.
我不说脏话
Janine's been recording you.
Janine一直在偷录你
That [beep]
那个臭婊♥子♥
Oh! Oh, my!
啊 天哪
Okay. That was so jarring!
不错 骂得太难听了
But way to go with the self-expression!
但是自我表达得非常到位
The lines of communication are open for business.
交流的小火车要开咯
Ring, ring!
污 污
Poop, boobies, snot!
狗屎 奶♥子♥ 鼻屎
You'll get there, sweetie.
慢慢来吧 宝贝儿
All right, guys, a little brainstorming.
各位 来次头脑风暴
Sleep Tite Inns needs rebranding
睡香香宾馆的品牌要重新定位
because of a series of recent murders.
最近的连环凶案搞臭了名声
Go! OOkay.
随便说 好
Uh, "We know how to keep a secret."
"我们知道怎样保守秘密"
"Why don't you stay here...forever?"
"为什么不永远住下呢"
"What are the odds it happens three times?"
"发生三次的概率小之又小"
"We're killing the competition."
"我们把竞争对手'杀'得片甲不留"
Can -- Can I hop in?
我能插句嘴吗
"You'll feel like you've died and gone to heaven."
"你会觉得欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥"
Bro. I see your vision.
小伙子 英雄所见略同
Bro. I see your vision.
过分了 英雄所见略同
No! Guys!
不行 各位
Guys! Did you go to college?
各位 你们上过大学吗
These are horrible, okay?
这些都太烂了好嘛
All they do is highlight the murders.
这些广♥告♥词只会强调"谋杀"
No, no, no, look at it.
不不不 这样
We needs something more along the lines of, um,
我们要通过广♥告♥词表达出类似这样的意思
"Come for the endless breakfasts,
"早餐无限♥量♥供应
stay because you won't get murdered."
留下吧 在这你不会被杀"
Oh, my God. I just did it, too.
天哪 我也强调"杀"了
See? You did what we did.
看吧 咱们半斤八两
Wow. This is hard.
哇 这太难了
Very hard. Your mind thinks, but then your --
是非常难 你脑子里想着不要说 但是你
Hey, Dre! You're here!
嗨 Dre 你来了
We weren't floundering in your absence.
你不在 我们才没手忙脚乱呢
W-Wait a minute. Why are you here?
等一下 你怎么在这
I thought you were on trial.
我以为你在受审
No, I'm on a trial...
不 我是听受审
...as a juror.
作为陪审员去的
Okay. All right?
好吧 明白吗
But the courthouse is closed today
但是法♥院♥今天没开
because of a Black Lives Matter protest.
有"黑人有所谓"的抗♥议♥ 开不了庭
What? I thought you guys won that one.
什么 我以为你们之前就抗♥议♥胜利了
Nah. Nah. Nah.
没 没有
I still can't believe
我还是不敢相信
you let yourself get stuck in jury duty.
你让自己沦陷在陪审团里了
Yeah, I know. It's easy to get out.
我也觉得 退出陪审团很容易的
You just got to go in shirtless.
你裸着上身进去就行
Or wear too many shirts -- some of them as pants.
或者穿得特别多 再把衣服当裤子穿 也能行
But don't button it all the way up.
但是别把扣子全扣上
You'll choke your booty out.
屁屁会把衣服撑爆的
No one goes to jury duty, Dre. Send your proxy.
谁会履行陪审义务啊 Dre 让你的代理人去
You have a proxy?
你还有代理人吗
You don't? Come on!
你没有吗 不会吧
My proxy went to all my kids' plays.
我的代理人替我去了孩子们所有的演出
And he had sex with my first wife
他还睡了我第一任妻子
when she couldn't lose that baby weight. Nice.
那会儿她产后发胖 还减不掉 干得好
Well, I'll never get stuck in jury duty.
反正我从来没被陪审团的职责缠身
I'm legally deceased.
法律上来说我已经死了
That's why I can't cash my checks.
我说我怎么兑不了支票呢
You know what, Charlie? I used to blow off my civic duty, too,
知道吗 Charlie 我过去也不在意市民义务
until I sat in that courtroom
直到我坐在法庭里
and started to feel the enormous responsibility
我发觉自己责任巨大
of holding another man's life in my hands.
我手里把握着一个人的生死啊
I -- I'll just say it.
我直说了
I care.
我在乎这份义务
Okay.
好吧
So the defendant is black.
这么说 被告是个黑人咯
Who said he was black?
谁说他是黑人
Well, is he?
那么 他是不是
I'm not doing this just because he's black.
我这么做不仅仅因为他是黑人
Okay. Hello.
明白了 你看吧
All right, and if I'm being honest...
好吧 让我坦白说的话
...this country's judicial system
这个国家的司法制度
has not been great for us.
对我们黑人同胞来说 可不友好
No.
不友好
And here comes
又来了
a two-hour lecture on black stuff.
又要开始长达两个小时的黑人演讲了
God, I wish my proxy were here.
天 真希望我代理人在这
Go ahead. Here it is.
继续吧 那我就说了
When a person is accused of a crime in America,
当一个人在美国因犯罪被起诉
the law says that we have a right to a trial
法律规定我们有权申诉
with a jury of our peers.
被陪审团审判
But that wasn't possible for black people,
但是对黑人来说这是不可能的
who weren't even allowed to serve on juries
黑人甚至不被允许参与陪审团
until the Supreme Court stepped in in 1880.
直到最高法♥院♥在1880年介入其中 才打破该局面
剥夺了黑人被告在宪法中享有的受法律平等保护的权利
1880年 美国最高法♥院♥指出禁止让黑人担任陪审员的州法律
But even after we could legally serve on juries...
但是 即便黑人能参与陪审团
...prosecutors came up with ways to keep us off.
检察官还是想出各种方法把黑人剔除
No facial hair.
有络腮胡的不行
No folded arms.
交叉膀子的不行
"He's wearing too many chains." What?!
链子戴太多不行 什么
Too much athletic wear. Come on.
穿得太运动不行 不了个是吧
Which are all code for "Too black."
这些都是"太黑"的标志
That means black defendants facing juries
这就意味着黑人被告所面对的陪审团
filled with people who are purposefully not their peers,
全被故意安排成根本不是他同胞的人
people who don't understand their lives, their experiences,
那些人不了解他们的生活 经历
and can't see themselves in the defendant's shoes.
也做不到设身处地为被告考虑
This messed-up system is one of the reasons
这个混乱的制度部分导致了
why 1 in 17 white men go to jail,
每17个白人里只有1个人坐牢
but for black men, it's one in three.
但是对黑人来说 3个人里就有1个
Wow. One in three?
哇 3个人里就有1个啊
That is incredible.
太难以置信了
So which one of you three lied on your resume?
说吧 你们仨谁简历造假了
Okay.
好吧
Man, I'm gonna go ahead and step outside.
那啥 我先撤了
You know what? This never worked.
你知道吗 这个根本不好使
I'm gonna take this to maintenance.
我得拿去修一下
I'm not even at work today. One's out, two's out.
我今天连班都不用上的 排除一个 两个
I guess it's the only guy left.
我猜就是剩下的这个了吧
I'm -- I'm deceased.
我 我"死"了
So, back at home,
家里情况也不妙
the cursing experiment was under way...
孩子们开始在家里讲脏话了
...with definitely mixed results.
但效果一言难尽
[beep]
真♥他♥妈♥爽
So good.
真棒
Get up!
加把劲儿啊
Are you kidding?
你在逗我吗
No [beep] No [beep]
放屁 扯淡
Ha, king me, b-hole!
哈 来将我军啊 小包子
It's butthole, [beep]. And I'm red.
是小婊♥子♥ 你个傻♥逼♥ 还有我才是红子
I don't know, Ruby.
我不懂了 Ruby
I think this whole swearing thing was a terrible idea.
我觉得允许他们讲脏话是个坏主意
Show me one of your ideas that wasn't terrible,
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表