You can get a sneak peek of jobs available
你可以观察下 和你个头差不多的人
to someone of your height.
适合做什么工作
My glasses! I'm blind!
我的眼镜 我瞎了
Thank you, Disney gods!
感谢迪斯尼上帝
Wow, guys, what do you say?!
哇 孩子们 开心不开心
It was so much fun. Whoo!
太好玩儿了 噢
Yeah! Why'd we stop?
耶 为什么要停呢
Flamingos. Whoa, flamingos.
火烈鸟 哇 真的是火烈鸟
Oh, my gosh.
我的天呐
Is that a panda?
那个是熊猫吗
This is awesome.
真是太棒了
You should see this, Diane.
你真该看看这些 Diane
I see it just fine.
我看得见
You're looking directly into the sun.
你在直直地盯着太阳
Oh, my stars. Stop! Stop the truck!
我的天 停车 停车
Stop! What? What? What?
快停车 怎么了 怎么了
Everybody, look over there.
大家快看那边
Oh, my God. What is it?
我的天呐 怎么了
Dear God, somebody talk to me!
老天啊 谁给我讲讲啊
Sweet Black Jesus, this is beautiful.
我的老天爷 太美了
Ladies and gentlemen, I have been on this ride 10,000 times.
女士们先生们 这条路我走了无数次
I, I have a PhD in animal behavior.
我是动物行为学博士
I have spent two days in the pouch of an Australian kangaroo,
我甚至在澳大利亚袋鼠的口袋里生活了两天
and I have never seen something like this.
但从未见过如此美妙的一幕
Describe it to me!
谁来形容给我听听
There's only one word for this --
只有四个字能形容这个场景 那就是
Indescribable.
无法形容
Yes. What?
没错 什么
It's like seeing the face of God.
就像直面上帝
This is not only the circle of life.
这不止是生命的循环往复
This is the meaning of life.
这是生命的真谛所在
Yes. What?
没错 什么
Well, take a picture. Shoot a video!
你们倒是拍个照 录个像啊
No, no.
不 不可以
Let's use our mind cameras.
就让它永存于脑海吧
Well said.
说的太棒了
What?
到底是什么呀
See, that is why we did V.I.P.
看吧 这就是作为VIP的意义
Now, had we stood in the regular line, we would have missed that.
如果我们跟着普通游客一起排队 我们就会错过那一幕
Uh, some of us did miss it. It was Diane.
确实有人错过了 Diane嘛
Okay, hey. Hey, Cody.
够了 嘿 嘿 Cody
So, what's next?
接下来要去哪儿
For you? I'm not sure. Your time with me is up.
你们吗 我不知道 我的服务时间已经到了
Uh...
呃
Uh, but I bought you.
我不是把你买♥♥下来了吗
Oh, that word again.
又是这个词
You didn't actually buy me.
实际上 你没有"买♥♥下"我
You bought my services for seven hours,
你只是买♥♥了我七个小时的服务
and I've had a great time.
而且我很开心
I like you, and I like your kids,
我喜欢你 我也喜欢你的孩子们
but now it's time for me to go back to H.Q.
但是现在 我该回总部去
and change out of my socks and be with the Gonzalez family.
换双袜子 然后去陪Gonzalez一家
But please know, you've got a friend in me.
但你要知道 我们已经是朋友了
Okay, Cody, so...
好的 Cody 嗯
You've got a friend in me.
你是我的朋友
But, Cody... Dre.
但是 Cody Dre
You got a friend in me.
你是我的好朋友
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见了
Bye. Bye?
再见 再见吗
Wait, what? Is this a joke?
等等 什么 这是在开玩笑吗
Cody? I told you I am not the one!
Cody 我说过我可不好糊弄
I am not the one!
我可不好糊弄啊
We're in gen-pop?
我们现在是普通人了吗
Nooooooooooo!
不要啊啊啊啊啊
Okay, look, guys.
好吧 听着 孩子们
I know losing V.I.P. is not great, but, hey, look.
我知道 失去特权的感觉很不爽 但是
We're still at Disney World.
我们仍然在迪士尼世界里
And this line is only 25 minutes.
这里只用排二十五分钟
25 minutes?
二十五分钟
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
No. Fix this!
不 你得搞定
Fix this now!
我不要排队
I can't see how far we've fallen,
我看不见我们的地位下降了多少
but I can feel it.
但我感觉的到
**I, I, I'm headed home*
*我已落回凡间
Okay, let's do this.
好 我们开始吧
Uh...
呃
Microsoft. 'Cause that's who you are.
微软 微软是你们的名字
Uh...
呃
Uh, here at Stevens & Lido, there's a little exercise we do.
在我们这里 有时候会做一个小游戏
Uh, let's pretend as if I have absolutely no idea who you are,
我们来假装我完全不知道你们是谁
what you do, or anything about your company.
你们做什么 就假装我对你们公♥司♥一无所知
Tell me what you want me to do, all right?
告诉我你们想要我做什么 好吗
Step by step.
一步一步说
Talk to me like a man who's laid everything
把我当作一个什么都不知道
on the line for a job he's completely unqualified for.
完全做不来这份工作的人
That was a manipulative ride back there.
那简直是个摆布人的游戏
Yeah, playing with our emotions.
就是 玩弄我们的感情
Heh, making us feel more alive
哼 让我们觉得那比我们
than we've ever felt and whatnot.
经历过的所有东西都要生动
Can't wait to get out of here.
等不及要出去了
Hey, should we get in that exit line over there?
嘿 我们要不要去那边的"出口"排队
No, that exit line looks way too rough for a pregnant lady.
不 那个"出口"看上去对孕妇太艰难
Oh, I think we should get in that exit line.
哦 排这个"出口"队吧
Looks a lot gentler.
看起来温柔许多
Or maybe get in that stupid Dumbo exit line over there.
或者去排那个蠢蠢的小飞象的"出口"
Maybe sneak out above the clouds on that adorable elephant.
也许我们可以坐着小萌象从云上溜出去
Yeah, yeah, if you think that's the fastest way
好 好 如果你觉得它是
for us to get of here, come on, let's go.
最快的出去的路 那就走吧
That's the fastest way.
它就是最快的路
I'm right behind you.
我跟着你们
Most people die climbing Everest.
很多人死在了登珠峰的路上
We're gonna die waiting to ride it.
我们则会死在排"珠峰历险"的队中
I hate my life right now.
我恨我的生活
I hate my dad right now.
我恨我爸
Uh...
呃
Are you kidding me?
你们在逗我吗
Huh?
哈
You wait in one line, and you have a meltdown?
你们才排一个队 就崩溃了吗
You had an incredible day!
你们这一天多棒啊
You got to ride like 20 rides in 10 minutes!
十分钟你们能玩二十个项目
You got to go ahead of Green Day.
你们比绿日乐队还优先
Did you see the puss on Tre Cool?
你们看见Tre Cool的表情了吗
Huh? And you know what's worse?
啊 你们知道更糟的是什么吗
Not one person has even said thank you.
你们所有人连一句谢谢都没说过
Gee, thanks, Dad.
天 谢谢 老爸
Shut up!
闭嘴吧
Not sincere. You monsters are dead to me!
压根不是真心的 我就当你们这帮小畜生死了
Okay, maybe that was the wrong choice of words,
好吧 也许是我用词不当
since I am your father,
毕竟我是你们的爹
but I hate you.
但是我恨你们
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me, sorry.
借过 抱歉
I'm sorry. Let me through here.
抱歉 让我过一下
I'm sorry. Oh, yes! I'm still mad at you!
抱歉 没错 我的气还没消呢
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过 借过
Sir.
先生
Sir, we're lost.
先生 我们迷路了
We keep looking for the exits,
我们一直在找出口
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表