我简直不敢相信
I just read that he may not even live at the White House!
我看到有消息说 他不一定会住在白宫
What?! That is a donkey punch to the back of the head.
什么 这简直比肛♥交♥时被人拍了后脑勺还惨
This day is a wash. We'll start fresh tomorrow.
今天简直废了 明天我们再重新开工
This is ridiculous!
这太荒谬了
I hear Sean Hannity's already suggesting
我听说Sean Hannity还真建议
特朗普是真人秀<飞黄腾达>的主持人
Sean Hannity FOX的节目主持人 特朗普的支持者
he basically do a reality show inside the White House.
特朗普在白宫开一档真人秀
Sweet mother of God, that man is an evil genius.
我的老天爷 这家伙真是个邪恶的天才
That's an outstanding idea.
这个主意太棒了
Look, there is no way we are getting any work done today.
今天我们不可能完成任何工作了
No, no, no. We're gonna leave the pitch for tomorrow.
不 不 项目明天再做
Now, come on, we got to get some work done, all right?
来吧 今天我们得干点活了
Now, these are the areas that we need to focus on.
这些地方我们需要重点关注
Got to say, Leslie...
我必须要说 Leslie
...I still can't believe you didn't vote for him.
我还是不敢相信 你没投特朗普
You guys don't know me at all, okay?
你们根本不了解我 好吧
Look, I am a ferocious Republican,
我确实是坚定的共和党
but Trump is just not my kind of guy.
但是特朗普不对我胃口
Now, you give me a true conservative like Mitt Romney --
如果是个真正的保守派比如米特·罗姆尼
a beautiful, coiffed-haired tax genius
长得帅 头发梳得整整齐齐 又精通税政
made in a president factory? Mm-mmm!
一看就是当总统的料的政客 我肯定投他
Also, your entire life runs on the backs
而且 你的人生就依靠
of an absurdly low-priced, extremely diligent workforce
极其低廉却极其勤劳的劳动力为你工作
Trump is looking to deport.
特朗普却要把他们驱逐出境
Also, there's that.
是的 有这方面原因
Come on. We got to move on.
来吧 咱们继续
Dre's right.
Dre是对的
I mean, we've tricked off the last two months of work on this.
我们把两个月的工作时间都花在这上面了
Yeah. Look, it's a new year,
是的 又是新的一年了
fresh start, clean slate.
重新出发 从头选举
Uh, speaking of Slate --
呃 说到选举
did y'all see what they put up today?
你们看到<岩石>上今天发的文章了吗
What? Trump is in a Twitter beef
什么 特朗普在推特上
with Dikembe Mutombo.
跟迪肯贝·穆托姆博撕起来了
Oh, hell. Guys!
哦 天啊 伙计们
Guys! That's crazy.
伙计们 简直太疯狂了
I have a dream.
我有一个梦想
I have a dream that
我有一个梦想
blah-de-blah-de-blip-blip yadda-yadda.
这个那个 那个这个
You know this "I have a dream" Stuff
你知道<我有一个梦想>这个演讲
is not the whole speech, right?
不止这一句吧
It isn't? It most certainly is not.
当然不是 难道不是吗
There's a whole lot of that speech
这个演讲还有很大一段
that they do not want you to hear.
是他们不想让你听到的
And when I say "They," I do mean the white man,
我说的"他们"指的就是白人们
if I was not clear.
我说得够清楚了
I'm not feeling this scarf, Junior.
我不太喜欢你的围巾 Junior
This was my life now.
这就是我现在的生活
The idea of business as usual
我以为公♥司♥会跟往常一样
had become anything but usual.
结果全乱了套
Nobody knew how we got here, but everybody had their ideas.
没人知道怎么会落得今天这个局面 但人人都有自己的观点
Hey! Keep it down, okay?
嘿 安静点 好吗
'Cause we all know whose fault this really is.
我们都知道这到底是谁的错
I'm actually mad at myself for not having started here.
真是给自己气死了 居然一开始没提到这茬
Okay.
好吧
Oh. What?!
哦 什么
It was the blacks.
都是黑人的错
You just can't give us that capital "B," Huh?
你连B都不愿意大写吗
Not today, Charles. Not today.
别给我找茬 Charles 没门儿
How is this our fault?
这怎么是我们的错了
If you all had turned out for Hillary
如果你们都投票给希拉里
the way that you turned out for Barack --
就像当年你们投票给奥巴马一样
Hold on. Are you comparing Barack Obama to Hillary Clinton?
等等 你居然把奥巴马跟希拉里相提并论
That's exactly what he's doing.
他还真说得出口
T-That's just crazy.
简直太荒谬了
You're talking about the man who had a left-hand jumper
你说的可是那个左手拿着外套
and smoked menthols.
还抽着薄荷烟的男人
Coolest president we ever had.
所有总统中最酷的那一位
I mean, no offense to Hillary,
我也不是针对希拉里
but that's like comparing Jay Z to k.D. Lang.
这就像把Jay Z和k. D. Lang相提并论
其唱片总销量在Billboard专辑榜上位居历史第二 仅次于披头士
Jay Z 美国嘻哈歌♥手 唱片制♥作♥人 企业家
I don't know about left-hand jumpers or what a K.D. Lang is,
我不懂怎么左手跳投 也不认识什么K.D. Lang
and as much as I do love the cool legendary rush of a menthol,
虽然我确实喜欢薄荷醇沁人心脾的清香
all I cared about was that he was black.
但我唯一关心的是他是黑人
Yes. Yes.
对 对
There it is. He could've punched a baby
稳准狠 那句话简直像是一拳
in the face.
打在婴儿脸上 生疼
Broke his nose! What?!
鼻梁都打断了 什么
It wouldn't have mattered.
本来无所谓的事现在值得一提了
Look, come on. We talking about the first black president ever.
拜托 我们可是在说有史以来第一位黑人总统
We had to come out.
我们必须得站出来
Don't even care that he was a Republican.
就算他是共和党人也不在乎
Uh... Sorry?
呃 你说什么
He was -- He was a Democrat, Charlie.
他是 他是民♥主♥党的 Charlie
Both times?
两次竞选的时候都是吗
Yeah, both times.
是的 两次都是
Hmm. I'm gonna look that up.
嗯 这我可得查一查
Maybe you should come up with an idea for this pitch. Well...
你还是想想这个广♥告♥要怎么做吧 那个啊
No, no, no. I'm -- I'mma do this.
不不不 我要先查下这个
Truth is, you got to rep your people.
事实是 你得代表你所属的群体
That's why who we really need to blame is white...
因此我们应该要怪白人
Hold on one damn minute, now!
你给我等等
...women! Let's hear her out, guys.
女性 大伙儿 我们听听她怎么说
I think she's got something to say.
我觉得她有意见要发表
When black folks had the chance to put up one of ours,
当黑人们有机会推举我们自己人时
we did what we had to do.
我们尽了义务
That's right. Come on now.
没错 说得对
Showed up and showed out.
准时出现 卖♥♥力宣传
And, Dre, I got to be honest.
Dre 说真的
Yeah. I still don't see anything
怎么了 我还是没查到
on here about that whole Barack-Democrat thing.
任何消息说奥巴马是民♥主♥党的
I'm gonna go to the library, see what I can dig up.
我要去图书馆 看看我能挖到什么
Okay.
好吧
Also, I have to return a DVD.
而且我还得把碟子还了
I do not recommend "Young Guns II."
不推荐<年轻枪手2>
What? He might love it.
什么 那是他喜欢的片子
It's a classic.
那可是经典之作
Look. Okay, seriously.
好吧 说真的
That pant-suited white woman could've been
那个总穿职业裤装的女士本来可以
the first female president, so can someone explain
成为第一位女总统 谁能给我解释下
how 53% of white women voted for the orange [bleep] grabber?
怎么会有53%的白人女性投了那个黄不拉叽的抓逼狂
I've always said the American white woman
所以我总说美国的白人女性
is as fickle as a Pinot Noir.
就跟黑皮诺葡萄一样善变
Lucy, I mean, as the resident white woman,
Lucy 你作为一个白人女性公民
if there was ever a cue for you to talk, it would be now.
如果有提示说你该发表意见了 那就是现在了
Why didn't your sisters turn out for Hillary?
为什么你的姐♥妹♥们♥不投希拉里
Why is she just staring at me?
为什么她只是瞪着我
Please, dear God, just say something.
天呐 好歹说点什么
Lucy?
Lucy
Well, first, white women aren't sisters.
首先白人女性不以姐妹相称
We hate each other.
我们讨厌彼此
Okay. And second, if you must know...
好吧 然后 如果你非要知道的话
...I voted for Trump.
我也投的特朗普
Oh, my God!
啊 我的天呐
No, you didn't!
不 你不会吧
Pinot Noir.
果然黑皮诺
Unh-unh. She ain't worth it.
不 她不值得你动怒
And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America
只有黑人被授予公民权
until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights.
美国才能得到平静和宁息
The whirlwinds of revolt will continue
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表