Thanksgiving.
感恩节
the holiday that transcends race, religion, creed, and sexual orientation.
一个不问种族 宗教 信仰 和性取向的节日
Why?
为何如此
Because there's something for everyone.
因为人人都会有所收获
The turkey, the football, the parades,
火鸡 橄榄球 游♥行♥
the brief friendship that preceded
在对土著大肆残杀前
the decimation of our native population.
短暂的友谊
Did I mention the parades?
我有提到游♥行♥吗
And being that Thanksgiving's my mom's favourite holiday,
感恩节是老妈最喜欢的节日
she's cool with everybody.
这天她对每个人都特别好
Even Pops gets love.
连老爹都享受到了关怀
It's her happiest time of the year.
这是她全年最开心的日子
Oh, no.
不行
Ooh, mama. No, no, no, no, no.
噢 妈妈 别吃 别吃 别吃
You know you can get salmonella from that.
生吃会染上沙门氏菌的
Yes...I can.
那就染上吧
Dre... That's my baby.
Dre 这才是我的好孩子
that's disgusting. This is good.
真恶心 真好吃
I just got a chill.
我刚打了个寒颤
It's probably the salmonella.
说不定就是因为沙门氏菌
A chill?
寒颤吗
No, I keep this house at a steady 82.
不可能 我给这房♥子设了恒温27度
Yes, you do.
没错 你设了
My eyes are itchy, and my joints are aching.
我眼睛发痒 关节酸痛
It's the bacteria attacking your nervous system.
那是细菌正在侵袭你的神经系统
No, no, this is something else.
不 不 是因为别的
Something evil.
某种邪恶的东西
Coming!
来了
AV.
AV
Hey, baby brother.
嘿 宝贝弟弟
Hello, Rubeline.
你好 Rubeline
Almaviligerais.
Almaviligerais
What's that snake doing here?
那个蛇蝎女人来这干吗
Doing what snakes do
做蛇会做的事
slithering up to people's front door
偷偷爬到别人家门口
without calling first.
也不事先打个电♥话♥
I hate her.
真讨厌
Earl, you been doing sit-ups?
Earl 你最近在做仰卧起坐吗
Let me answer for you -- you have not.
我来替你回答 你没有
You look awful.
你看起来糟透了
Here's the thing.
老实说吧
I actually love my aunt
其实我超爱姑妈
because she raised Pops like her own kid,
她把老爹当自己孩子一样带大
She's the only one who can check him.
她是唯一一个能制住老爹的人
Stop it, now. Come on, now. Oh, have mercy.
住手 够了 噢 拜托
I just have to pretend to hate her
我只是装作讨厌她
so my mom won't choke me in my sleep.
这样老妈才不会趁我睡觉时闷死我
Can you believe this raggedy broad
你能信 这臭婆娘
just popping up and acting like
不请自来 还搞得好像
we're supposed to drop every damn thing to cater to her.
我们必须得扔下一切去招待她似的
You know what?
你知道吗
I'ma go give her a piece of my mind.
我这就去招待她一顿臭骂
Auntie AV! Oh, I love you so much.
AV姑妈 噢 我好爱你
Please forgive my mom, and don't you leave, okay,
请原谅我妈 你千万别走 好吗
because I don't want to choose
我可不想做选择
because if I choose, I choose you.
因为如果必须要选的话 我选你
No, I don't. No, I don't.
不 我不能 不 我不能
God, this is hard.
天哪 这太难了
This is what "Sophie's Choice" was all about.
这就跟<苏菲的抉择>里说的一模一样
Sophie's Choice <苏菲的抉择> 美国电影 场景之一是纳粹要求女主在她的两个孩子中挑选一个送去集中营 后指两难的选择
Oh, we should watch it. Do you know what Netflix is?
我们该看看这部电影 你知道网飞吗
Okay, breathe. Breathe, Dre.
好了 深呼吸 深呼吸 Dre
AV? Hey.
AV 你好啊
There she is,
你可算来了
looking like America's next top model.
简直就是下一个全美超模
Next top model 指<全美超模大赛> 美国著名真人秀节目
Aw, stop it.
快别说了
Come here, baby. Ohh. Oh, hi.
快过来 宝贝 嘿
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
It doesn't matter. She's wonderful.
这不重要 她棒呆了
Enjoy it. Why are you whispering?
好好享受吧 你干吗说话这么小声
I'm not whispering. - Oh, you're not?
我没有小声说话啊 没有吗
You're screaming.
是你声音太大了
Ohhhh. I see what's happening.
我知道怎么回事了
Why don't you man up, Dre, okay,
你能不能有点男人的样子 Dre
and stop being a little B.I.?
别再跟个娘炮似的
We know you love your aunt!
我们都知道你爱姑妈
Stop hiding it from your mom!
别再瞒着你妈了
Okay, you just saying that
你之所以这么说
because you want to see my mom get mad.
不过是想看老妈发飙
I am. And I do.
没错 我就是想看
Why didn't you tell us you were coming?
你怎么不跟我们说一声你要过来
We could've hung out,
我们就能一起玩了
but Dre and I are going out of town.
但我和Dre准备出城来着
Yeah? Where are you two going?
是吗 你们要去哪
Oh, we're going on a little baby-moon.
我们准备去过个孕期蜜月
You know, a little romantic time before the baby comes.
你知道的 趁宝宝没来之前浪漫一把
Sookie, Sookie, now.
好羡慕哦
Yeah. Well, you know what, we don't have to go.
你知道吗 我们也可以不去
But we want to go.
不过我们想去
But I want to spend time with you.
可我想和你多呆会
Damn it, Sophie, how did you make these choices?
该死 Sophie 你到底是怎么做决定的
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
I like being student-body president.
我挺喜欢当学生会主席的
But, to be honest, I've been a little freaked out
不过 说实话 我有点
by the assassination attempts.
被暗♥杀♥行动吓到了
Excuse me? Assassination attempts.
什么情况 暗♥杀♥行动
You know, when people try to kill people.
你懂的 就是有人想杀人
People want him dead. A lot of people.
有人想让他死 很多人
But mostly me.
不过主要是我
We'll be back before dinner tomorrow night.
我们会在明天晚饭前回来
Now, if there's an emergency, you listen to your grandparents.
如果有什么紧急情况 要听爷爷奶奶的话
Yep.
没错
What if they're dead, and that's the emergency?
万一紧急情况就是他们死了呢
What?
什么
Then you listen to Jack until I get back.
那在我回来前你们就听Jack的
Yes!
太棒了
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Okay, we've got a long drive. Let's go.
好了 我们得开很久的车呢 出发吧
Hey, Junior? Bags. No. Don't do that.
Junior 拿行李 别乱来啊
Bring me back money.
给我带钱回来
Money's always good.
钱是万能的
So why are you here, Almaviligerais?
你到底来干吗 Almaviligerais
To spend time with my brother
来陪我弟弟
and his beautiful, sweet grandkids.
还有他美丽可爱的孙子孙女们
See, now I know you're lying 'cause they just okay.
看吧 我知道你在说谎 因为他们也就一般可爱
Hey, hey, hey. It's Thanksgiving.
喂喂喂 过感恩节呢
Now, can't we just have a little peace around here, please?
我们就不能和平共处一会儿吗
Don't you know, Earl?
你不知道吗 Earl
You can't have peace with a snake in the house.
屋子里有蛇 怎么能和平
A snake'll crawl up in your bed while you're sleeping
蛇会趁你睡觉时爬上你的床
and bite you in your crotch.
在你裤裆上咬上一口
And you always have some no-good,
而你就总是心怀鬼胎
crotch-biting ulterior motive.
总是乘人不备 另有所图
Ruby, now you just being ridiculous.
Ruby 你太无理取闹了
Now let it go.
别计较了
Yeah, I'll let it go...
对 我不会再计较了
when I die.
等我死了之后
So, why are you here?
所以 你来干吗
Because I know the eagle has landed.
因为我知道"鹰已着陆"
The eagle?
什么鹰
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表