她一点都不珍惜这工作
Now she's gonna think this is how the real world works.
她现在大概会认为现实生活就是这样
Dre, just give her this one.
Dre 你就相信她吧
Of course you don't get it. Oh, my God.
你当然不理解 天啊
You've never had to struggle a day in your life.
你这辈子从没挣扎过一天
What?!
你说什么
Dre, I'm a black woman, and I went to medical school,
Dre 我是个黑人女性 我不但考上了医学院
and I have four children by a man-baby.
还和一个孩子一样的男人生了四个孩子
So do not talk to me about struggle, okay?
所以别和我说挣扎 知道吗
You know what?
你知道吗
You've been living it up here, all right? I've b
你一直在这过着养尊处优的生活 我
Go to the refrigerator and eat your fresh fruit.
打开冰箱就有新鲜的水果吃
I was 22 years old before I had fresh fruit.
我直到22岁才吃上新鲜的水果
Okay.
好吧
I'm "Living it up." Seriously?
我过着"养尊处优"的生活 逗我吗
Every day is like a nightmare with you.
和你在一起的每一天就像做噩梦一样
This is Andre Johnson Jr.
我是Andre Johnson二世
I'm going to expose Pizza Possum.
我现在要揭露负鼠披萨
Shouldn't have shown my face.
不该拍到我脸的
I'll take that out.
我会剪掉的
Remember to take that out!
记得剪掉
Okay, let's put these on.
好 要继续拍了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I...wear glasses now.
我 戴眼镜了
They look like spy glasses.
看起来像是间谍眼镜
No, that's the style. My sister works --
不 就是个款式 我姐姐在
Stop talking to me.
别和我废话了
Oof. Close call.
侥幸脱险
Oh, and here we go.
噢 来了
It's stakeout time, and I'm in it for the long...
现在是监视时间 我要长♥期♥蹲守
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊
Happy birthday, little Henry.
小Henry 生日快乐
I hope you wished for herpes.
但愿你许的愿是得疱疹
So, maybe Bow was right, and I should just be happy
Bow说的也许没错 我应该开心
that I'm able to help my daughter.
我有能力帮我女儿
Lots of people who start with a leg up
许多靠关系的人
are still good, hard workers.
也是有能力 很勤奋的
Are you kidding me?!
你在逗我吗
Shh! Do you know how hard it is to get him down?!
嘘 你知道让他睡着有多不容易吗
Great, great. Now you've woken him up.
现在可好了 你把他吵醒了
Mm. Am I CEO yet?
我当上CEO了吗
Almost, sweetheart.
快了 宝贝
Try to get a few more winks before your lunch break.
午休前再眯会儿吧
Here, have a sip-sip.
来 喝口水
Watching this fool take a mid-morning nap,
看着这傻瓜一大早就打盹儿
I knew nepotism might get Zoey ahead,
我知道裙带关系可能会让Zoey快人一步
but it also puts her in danger of being useless.
但也可能会让她一事无成
I couldn't let this happen to my daughter.
我不能让这事儿发生在我女儿身上
I shouldn't have sent that video.
我不该把那视频发出去
They know! They're watching me!
他们知道了 他们在监视我
If they're willing to kill you,
如果他们想把你杀了
then that's the price we'll pay.
那也是我们应当付出的代价
What?
你在说什么
I'm 16! I-I've barely lived!
我才16岁 我才活了几天啊
Mm, a life sacrificed for honor is the only life to live.
为了荣誉而亡才是真正的生命
Okay.
好吧
If they silence me, will you tell my story?
如果他们灭我口 你会告诉别人我的事迹吗
Since you won't be able to hold me to it, yes.
看在你到时没法逼我的份上 我会的
So, I went over to Teen Vogue
所以 我回到<少女时尚>
to save Zoey from becoming a worthless loser.
去阻止Zoey变成一无是处的失败者
Hey.
嘿
I demand that you demote Zoey Johnson.
我要你辞退Zoey Johnson
Excuse me?
你在说什么
You are the editor, right?
你是编辑 对吧
Well, that depends --
那得看情况
How crazy are you?
看你有多疯狂
I will not let you turn my little girl
我不会让你把我女儿
into a useless, entitled brat
变成一个一无是处 养尊处优的富家女
who is sleeping her way to the top,
一路睡到上位
like Connie Stevens.
像Connie Stevens那样
Okay, you're that kind of crazy.
好吧 你是真疯
Right, I must sound ridiculous.
是 我说的是有点荒谬
I-I meant "Napping". Napping her way to the top.
我是指打盹儿 一路打着盹儿上位
B-But the point is, Zoey is unqualified
其实重点是 Zoey还不够资格
and does not deserve that promotion.
也不应被晋升
Thanks, Dad.
真是谢谢你 爸爸
That voice I heard belonged to my daughter, didn't it?
那声音听起来好像是我女儿的 是吗
I believe that's why she called you "Dad."
我想那就是为什么她喊你"爸爸"
What is going on, and why are you making my staff cry?
到底怎么了 还有你为什么把我员工弄哭了
Hey, look, I'm doing this for her own good.
你听着 我这么做是为了她好
I-I know you're only giving Zoey the special treatment
我知道你会给Zoey特别待遇
because of my star status,
是因为我明星地位的关系
my unparalleled genius, my wunderkind.
还有我无法匹敌的聪颖和才志
You have no idea who I am, do you?
你压根不知道我是谁吧
No, I don't. Hmm.
不 我不知道
But that young lady that you just insulted --
但你刚刚冒犯的那位年轻女士
She is a star.
她才是明星
And if there's anyone getting a promotion at Teen Vogue,
还有如果有人在<少女时尚>得到晋升
it's because they deserve it...
那都是他们应得的
except my assistant whose dad owns the company.
除了我的助理 她老爸是公♥司♥老板
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Did you just say my daughter's a star?
你刚刚是说我女儿是个明星吗
I did.
是的
And now I'm calling security.
然后我现在要叫保安了
Boom! I did it!
我做到了
I got an e-mail from Pizza Possum HQ.
我收到了负鼠披萨总部的邮件
"Dear Andre Johnson Jr"...
"亲爱的Andre Johnson二世"
You gave them your name.
你把名字告诉他们了
Bold.
很大胆
Well, I forgot to cut it out of my expose video.
我忘了在揭露视频里剪掉我名字了
But listen --
你就听我说
"Thank you for bringing to our attention
"谢谢你让我们对第6♥4♥1号♥分店
the unacceptable practices at Branch 6♥4♥1.
的不符合要求的做法引起重视
Be assured we will take immediate action
请放心我们会立马采取措施
to rectify this situation.
来改善这一情况
We will not play possum with these accusations."
我们不会无视这些谴责"
I did it!
我成功了
Whistle blown!
揭露成功
Junior...
Junior
...today you made a lot of kids happy.
你今天带给许多孩子幸福
I hate you. You ruined my life.
我讨厌你 你毁了我生活
I just wanted them to clean it up...for you.
我只是想让他们整顿一下 为了你们啊
Get off you high horse, Long Head.
别自以为是了 大长脸
Who thinks pizza places are clean, huh?
谁会指望卖♥♥披萨的地方会干净
Now our tickets are worthless.
现在我们的票都报废了
Hey, at the end of the day, I did the right thing,
总之我做了对的事情
and I've got my integrity.
我也守住了我的正义感
Thanks a lot, Pizza Nerd!
真谢谢你了 披萨呆子
Was that Mom?
那是妈妈吗
No, that was just "People."
不 那只是"人们"
I'll send it to you.
我会发给你的
All right, that's great. Thanks.
好的 就这样 谢谢
Okay.
好
Hey.
嘿
Are you here to throw coffee on me?
你是来向我泼咖啡的吗
Okay, look, I don't have that much time
听着 在保安再次找到我之前
before security finds me again, so let me get this out.
我没有很多时间 所以让我把话说完
Elaine tells me that you're a star.
Elaine 告诉我说你是明星
Well, I am.
是的
I'm kind of killing it around here,
我在这里干得很好
despite what you obviously think.
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表