and Megan's not into the words
Megan根本不在乎
"Girlfriend" Or "Boyfriend."
"女朋友""男朋友"这些称呼
We don't believe in labels and ownership.
我们不相信互贴标签 互相占有这类东西
She's really cool.
她特别酷
She's sounds cool.
她听起来是挺酷的
That's like sophomore-year-of-college stuff.
这像是大二学生会做的事情
Or something two weirdos would do.
或者两个怪胎会做的事情
Anyway, I'm gonna go grab a soda.
我去拿瓶汽水
Wait!Can I get one of those?
等等 能帮我拿一瓶吗
I think we only have one.
我们应该只剩一瓶了
Mom just bought some more.
妈妈又买♥♥了一些
This is the last time I'm going to save you.
这是我最后一次救你了
Come on, Shelly. I'll get us some soda.
走吧 Shelly 我去拿汽水
That's okay.
不用了
Junior's got it.
Junior去拿就好
Let's go.
快去吧
I can't believe this.
难以置信
I can't believe it, either.
我也觉得难以置信
How are you here?
你怎么进来的
Guess it's time for a little sisters-only Valentine's Day.
我猜今年情人节只有我们姐妹俩一起过啦
Come here, sister!
来抱抱 姐姐
Is this what hugging feels like?
这就是拥抱的感觉吗
It's really nice.
还真不赖啊
Why are you petting me?
你为什么要爱抚我
Working with racists finally had paid off,
跟一群种族主义者一起工作终于有了回报
because I knew, more than ever,
我比以往更加清楚
I had to defend my choice to give my son a Black name.
我必须捍卫自己的决定 给儿子起一个黑人名字
Yeah, you don't want to name our son DeVonte,
你不想给我们的儿子起名叫DeVonte
because you're a racist. Dre...
因为你是个种族主义者 Dre
Just like all the fools at work, Donald Sterling,
就像公♥司♥那些白♥痴♥ 还有Donald Sterling一样
and everyone at Ruth's Chris
还有牛排店的人
who assumes I like my steaks well done.
问也不问 就认为我想要全熟的牛排
You do like your steaks well done.
你确实喜欢全熟牛排
That doesn't mean it's not racist. Okay.
但这还是种族歧视
Dre, can we just be honest here? Okay.
Dre 咱们能说句实话吗 好啊
There's some names that handcuff you.
有些名字会限制孩子的人生
There's never gonna be a President DeVonte Johnson.
美国总统的名字永远不会是DeVonte Johnson
There was a President Barack Obama.
已经有个叫贝拉克·奥巴马的总统了
People are more accepting of African names, Dre.
人们更能接受有非洲色彩的名字 Dre
Everybody knows that.
大家都知道
They sound dignified.
听起来很高贵庄严
"Chiwetel Ejiofor"?
就连Chiwetel Ejiofor这名字也是吗
Yep.
对啊
You're so sure
你就这么确定
that America's gonna have a problem with DeVonte?
DeVonte这名字在美国会不受待见
Yeah, well, I'm gonna get me a drink. Okay.
好吧 我要去点个饮料 去吧
Uh, could I have a large Americano, please?
我要一个大杯美式咖啡 谢谢
Can I get a name for that order? Sure you can.
能告诉我您的名字吗 当然了
It's...
我叫
DeVonte.
DeVonte
Oh, my --
噢天
Thanks, DeVonte. Your order will be right up.
谢谢您 DeVonte 您的咖啡马上就好
Oh, boy. Thank you, Scarlett.
谢谢 Scarlett
Very nice. Very nice, Dre. Yes, it is.
很好 很好 Dre 必须的
You know, I feel I say this a lot...
我觉得我经常说这句话
You're dead wrong.
你 大错特错
Okay.
好吧
Okay? "Baby boy DeVonte" is gonna be just fine.
"DeVonte小宝贝"这名字很好
Dre, can you look at this for me? Sure.
Dre 能帮我看下这个吗 当然
Okay. I put two identical resumes
看 我放了两份一模一样的简历
on this hiring website.
在招聘网站上
"Michael Johnson" got numerous responses.
叫"Michael Johnson"的这份有好多回复
"DeVonte Johnson"...
而叫"DeVonte Johnson"的
one ad for a bail bonds.
只收到了一份保释服务的广♥告♥
I feel sad for you...
我为你感到悲哀
Oh, my God.
老天啊
...that your mind isn't as open as our barista's.
你的心胸还不如我们的咖啡师开阔
I got a Vente for Dave?
Dave的Vente饮料好了
Dave, Vente?
Dave 你的Vente饮料
Oh, it's a tea for Devon.
哦 是Devon点的茶
Devon, tea?
Devon 你的茶
Devon's tea?
Devon的茶
Got a hot tea for Devon.
Devon点的热茶
Okay, look here, homey, let's stop playing games.
得了 别胡闹了
You know this is mine.
你明知道这是我的
All right. You ain't got no Black friends?
行了 你就没有黑人朋友吗
DeVonte. Jodeci. Look it up.
DeVonte Jodeci乐队里的 你去查查吧
And that was the last straw.
那就是压垮骆驼的最后一根稻草(忍♥无可忍♥)
The dreams of DeVonte
给儿子取名DeVonte的梦想
were dashed by a barista named Augustus.
被一个叫Augustus的咖啡师碾碎了
French bread pizza?
尝尝法式面包披萨吧
I'm not allowed to use the big oven.
我不能用大烤炉
You don't need to know the backstory,
你不用知道具体情况
but be assured, it is justified.
只要知道 不让我用是对的
Oh! Help yourself to some Coke or Diet Coke.
喝点可乐吧 也可能是健怡可乐
I put them in the fancy pitchers,
我把它们倒在好看的杯子里以后
and now I don't know which is which.
就分不清哪个是哪个了
Why is she into him?
她为什么会喜欢他
He's attractive.
他挺有吸引力的
He's coming into his body.
他身材越来越好了
Please tell me you didn't tell him that.
你不会跟他说了吧
He deserves to know.
他应该知道这些
It's not every day that I get to
我可不是每天都有机会
introduce two amazing women to each other.
介绍两个美女互相认识的
Megan, this is Shelly.
Megan 这是Shelly
Shelly, Megan.
Shelly 这是Megan
What is happening here?
这是什么情况
You invited your girlfriend to our Valentine's Day?
你邀请你女朋友跟我们一起过情人节吗
Yeah, because you said you thought she sounded cool.
对啊 你不是说过你觉得她挺酷的吗
And, besides, she's not my girlfriend.
再说了 她也不是我女朋友
I'm not?
我不是你女朋友吗
Yeah...
不是啊
because you said you don't believe in ownership.
因为你自己说过你不相信互相占有啊
I only said that so you'd step up.
我那么说只是为了让你开口表白啊
Wait, wait. I'm being honest.
等等 我开诚布公地说
I like you, and I also like you,
我喜欢你 也喜欢你
and I don't want to hide that.
我不想隐瞒这一点
Oh, so you're a player.
所以你是个花♥花♥公♥子♥喽
No.I'm an honest man standing in front of you
不 我是一个真诚的男人 当着你们的面
asking you both to go out with me.
请求你们俩跟我约会
Separately. Except for tonight.
当然是分开约 除了今晚
I made pizza for three.
我做了三人份的披萨
Yeah, I'm out. Me, too.
算了吧 我退出 我也
Do you need a ride? Sure.
要送你一程吗 好啊
Wait.
等一下
Where are you going?
你们去哪儿
I-- I'm coming into my body.
我 我身材可是越来越好了啊
You're right.
你说的没错
He was not ready to hear that.
他还不够格 不该告诉他的
Anything interesting?
有什么好名字吗
Uh, nope.
没有
The only thing I came up with
我只想到了
is "Matthew," "Daniel," And "Kevin."
"Mattew" "Daniel"和"Kevin"这三个名字
Oh. Those are nice.
都不错啊
Yeah, but they don't mean anything to me, babe.
但是它们对我来说没有意义 宝贝儿
I like the name DeVonte.
我喜欢DeVonte这个名字
Dre, this is our baby. Yes.
Dre 这是我们的宝宝 我知道
You don't choose a name to prove a point, Dre.
你选名字不能只为证明自己的观点啊 Dre
But, babe, I'm not trying to.
我不是为了证明观点
Look, I grew up with the Ledariuses,
跟我一起长大的 有叫Ledariuse的
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表