"全新的百利甜酒
now with nonstop flights to Denver."
现在开通了飞往丹佛的直达班机"
Josh?
Josh
"Baileys Almande -- drink alone or with friends...
"百利甜酒 一人独醉或呼朋引伴
or alone."
或一人独醉"
Terrible. Dre, please?
垃圾 Dre 靠你了
My daughter just broke up with me.
我女儿刚刚跟我分手了
What? Aw.
什么鬼 心疼
Guys, come on. We got to get it together, okay?
各位 拜托 都振作点啊
We have to come up with something original.
我们必须得想出点新颖的玩意儿
Okay, I got it.
行 我来
"Baileys Almande -- lighter-tasting, dairy-free."
"百利甜酒 口味更清淡 不含乳制品"
Outstanding! What?!
出色极了 搞毛
He just read that off the piece of paper!
他只是照着纸上写的念出来而已
Yes, and it was outstanding.
是的 念得太棒了
Maybe you should read something off a piece of paper, Josh.
有种你也照着纸上念啊 Josh
Zoey's leaving for college,
Zoey要离开家去上大学了
and she thinks I should spend more time with my son.
而她认为我应该多花点时间陪我儿子
But Jack's so little. No, the other one.
可Jack还这么小 不 另一个
But he's not born yet. Junior.
可另一个还没有出生 是Junior
Oh boy. No, no, no, no, no.
妈呀 不了个是吧
Have you thought about reading?
你要不还是看看书吧
Look, Dre,
听着 Dre
I know you don't have anything in common with your son,
我知道你和你的儿子没有丝毫相似之处
but you really should dig deep and work to make a connection.
但你确实应该深入挖掘 努力和他玩到一块去
It's true. My dad and I used to never talk.
是这样 我爸和我以前从不说话
But then, one night, we mutually decided
然后 有一天晚上 我们一致决定
to plant DNA evidence... No, no, BBunny, Bunny.
伪造DNA亲子证明 别说了别说了 崽子 崽子
We don't... We don't talk about, uh, the other one.
我们不 我们别提另一个人
My father and I loved to spend time together.
我爸和我喜欢在一块玩
I'll always remember when he took me into the forest
我永远记得他把我带进森林
to hunt for the most dangerous game --
捕杀最危险的猎物
deer.
鹿
Charlie, that is not the most dangerous game.
Charlie 那不是最危险的猎物
Only one of us came back.
我们之中只有一个人生还了
So...it seemed pretty dangerous to my dad.
所以 对我爸来说还挺危险的
And I miss him every day.
我现在每天都会想他
I've had to dig deep to connect with my cat,
我不得不深入挖掘 为了和我的猫打好关系
so I bat around a piece of balled-up tinfoil.
所以我就卷了一团锡纸 打来打去
Do I love it? No.
我喜欢这样吗 不
But sometimes you do what they want to do.
但是有时候你得去做他们想做的
"Do what they want to do."
"做他们想做的"
I think I'm gonna give it a shot.
我会试试的
So, Josh had given me a plan.
这样一来 Josh给了我一个计划
Meanwhile, Bow had her plan for Santamonica.
同时 Bow也对Santamonica有了计划
Hey, girl! Hey!
嘿 小妹子 嘿
You can't have one of these, 'cause you're pregnant!
你可不能喝这个 因为你怀孕了
Also, 'cause it's 9:15 in the morning on a Tuesday!
我不喝 还因为现在才周二早上9点15
Do you remember how Mom and Dad used to encourage us
你还记得爸妈以前是怎么鼓励我们
to live lives of impact?
去过有影响力的生活的吗
Yeah, that's why I'm so psyched
当然 所以我才会为出演<富有的主妇>
that I got "Rich Wives" -- maximum impact.
而如此激动 这剧影响力超群
Yeah, I was thinking something more...substantial.
其实我想的是一些更实质的东西
Like this.
像这个
Anesthesiology Monthly?
<麻醉学月刊>
Yep.
没错
I wrote a little article in there
我在里面写了篇小文章
about a special scope that I invented
是关于一个我发明的
that is going to save lives.
可以用来救人的特殊观测仪
That's maximum impact.
那才是影响力超群
You want to talk about maximum impact?
你想说什么叫影响力超群
Your breasteses in that shirt.
这件衬衫真是凸显你的双峰啊
Yeah.
是啊
You know, I wasn't even pregnant there.
你知道 我当时甚至还没怀孕呢
Okay, that's not the point.
好了 这并不是重点
What I'm trying to say --
我想说的是
"Paging Dr. Hooters."
"呼叫性感女医生"
"Paging Dr. Chesty Hooters. Please come to the O.R."
"呼叫巨♥乳♥美女医生 请速到手术室"
Funny, but listen.
呵呵 但你认真听着
Santamonica, you are such a smart person, you know?
Santamonica 你很聪明的 知道吗
And I feel like you're capable of so much more
我觉得你还可以做更多的事情
than all this reality-TV stuff.
不止这些真人秀什么的
Things change so quickly in that world.
那个圈子里变数太多了
Okay, in my business,
比如 在我的行业里
if my boobs go, it doesn't matter.
就算我没了傲人双峰 也不要紧
But in your business, it will.
但你的圈子就不一样了
You've given me a lot to think about.
我得好好想想你说的这些
You're welcome.
不用感谢我
Hey, buddy.
嘿 哥们儿
Junior. I'm talking to you, man.
Junior 我在跟你讲话呢
Oh. Wow.
哇哦
Uh, sorry.
真抱歉
You said "Buddy,"
你刚刚叫"哥们儿"
and I've been conditioned to accept that you don't mean me.
我就默认你在跟别人讲话了
Well, I do, all right?
但我的确是在叫你哦
Want to hang out or something?
想一块玩点什么吗
We always seem to have so much fun together.
咱俩在一块总是玩的很开心的
Do we?
是咩
You're a bit of a bully, Dad.
你这样有点像学校的恶霸 老爸
Say it again to my face.
你丫再说一遍试试
No. No. Not this time, buddy.
不行 我不收拾你 哥们儿
We can do anything you want.
你想做什么 咱们就做什么
Anything? Anything.
什么都行吗 什么都行
I am not watching "Game"...
我才不要看什么<游戏>
Whoa!
我了个天
They are naked.
他们都脱♥光♥了
What did I tell you?
我跟你说什么来着
That...was...incredible!
简直 太 牛 逼 了
It really is a game!
真是一场好戏啊
Of thrones.
不愧是<权力的游戏>
This show is like a rich tapestry, Dad.
这部剧的内容超级详实的 老爸
And you've got so many seasons to catch up on.
而且你有那么多季可以去补
Oh, I'm gonna start watching tonight.
我今天晚上就要补起来
Raise your siblings.
看好你的弟弟妹妹
Winter is coming!
凛冬将至
Wha...
什么鬼
You don't get that now, but you will!
你还不懂这个梗 到时候就明白了
Oh! All right?
好嘞 保持期待哦
I'm very proud of you, Rainbow.
我真为你自豪 Rainbow
Oh, thanks, Mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
And, you know, this actually started
你知道吗 关于这件事
a really good conversation between Santamonica and I.
Santamonica和我真的好好谈过话呢
She said she actually might make a plan for her life
她还说她可能真的会好好计划人生
and not rely on luck.
而不是瞎碰运气了
Well, she has always been really lucky.
她倒是一向运气很好
Remember how she met Alan Thicke?
你还记得她见到Alan Thicke那次吗
Did she? I don't --
是吗 我都不
Anyway, I know that you're on your path
反正 我就知道你在一路腾飞
because your aura is vibrating pink.
因为你正被势头旺盛的粉色气场所笼罩
I feel so pink.
我感觉就是这样
Guys, I am super-hot pink right now.
各位 我感觉我的气场粉色满满啊
Super-hot pink.
你还粉色满满了
I got a book deal.
我签了出书协议
A book deal?
出书协议
I am writing an empowerment guide for women,
我要写一本女性如何掌权的书
telling them how to go from being a thirsty bitch
告诉她们怎样从饥渴难耐的贱♥人♥
to marrying a baller.
升格成为球员的太太
I'm calling it "Manmade Woman" -- colon --
书名就叫作<男人造就的女人 冒号♥
"How to Go from Being a Thirsty Bitch to Marrying a Baller."
从饥渴婊到球员太太>
"Manmade Woman"!
"男人造就的女人"
Seriously?
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表