你是认真的
I get it, it's ironic. But it's not,
我懂的 这是讽刺 并不是
because she married an athlete
她的确嫁给了一个运动员
and then she got alimony.
而且拿到了一笔赡养费
Yeah, a man made me,
没错 这个男人成就了我
and then I, as a woman, turned it into a profit.
然后 作为女人 我从里面榨取了财富
Santa, baby, I knew that
Santa 亲爱的 我就知道
the universe made you throw that drink in that woman's face for a reason.
你把酒泼到那个女人身上是天意使然
I'm very proud of you!
我真为你骄傲
Of both my girls -- impacting the world.
为你们两个 你们影响了世界
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 算是吧
I'm gonna send myself some flowers
我要给我自己订一些花
and tell everybody they're from Bethenny Frankel.
然后跟大家说是Bethenny Frankel送的
Yeah. That was so sweet of you, Mom.
你刚刚真的太贴心了 妈妈
To make her think that her accomplishments are,
让她以为她的成就
like, equal to mine,
能我相提并论
when, I mean... you know.
但明明就 你懂的
I know what?
我懂什么
Uh, you know.
你懂的呀
I mean, wha--
我是说
Well, mine are, you know... 'cause...
我的成就 你知道的 毕竟
We're not... We're not doing this.
我不要跟你聊这个了
What? I'm --
什么 我明明
I'm proud of all of you, Rainbow,
Rainbow 你们两个都让我骄傲
and I love you all equally.
我对你们的爱也是平等的
Equally?
是平等吗
Or like...equally?
还是说 这样的平等
Equally, Rainbow.
就是平等的 Rainbow
But... You're vibrating a very muddy green.
但是 你整个人都散发着嫉妒的肮脏绿色气场
Green?
哪有
Dre, how can my mom say
Dre 我妈妈怎么能说
that she loves all of her kids equally?
她对所有的孩子都一样喜爱呢
I know that's not true.
这肯定不是真的
I have kids.
我也有孩子
You know, I didn't think I could
你知道吗 我也觉得我不能
love all of our kids equally, either.
对我们的孩子们一视同仁
You know our son Junior?
你知道咱有个叫Junior的儿子吗
Yeah.
我知道
Turns out he's not so bad.
其实他并不是很挫
You know, we've been having a great time lately.
我们最近相处得很好呢
Why didn't you tell me the Red Wedding was a bloodbath?!
你怎么不告诉我血色婚礼就是一场大屠♥杀♥
I went in with an open heart.
我看的时候毫无防备
Dad, I need sleep.
老爸 我还要睡觉呢
Maybe we should just start spending time with these people
我们或许是该学着跟这种货色相处
and accept them for who they are.
接受他们真实的样子
By "These people," Dre, do you mean your son?
Dre 你说的"这种货色"是你指自己的儿子吗
All I'm saying is that instead of fixing Santamonica,
我想说的只是 与其试着改变Santamonica
maybe you should try getting to know her for who she is.
可能试着去了解她会更好一点
And you just might find out that you like her, too.
你可能也会发现你还挺喜欢她的
I guess I could try to do that. Good.
试一试也无妨 不错
Now, on a scale of 1 to 10,
现在 从1分到10分
how cool are you with dressing up like Khaleesi?
你有多大的兴趣打扮成卡丽熙
Mother of Dragons?
龙母吗
10.
10分
Hey, Jack.
嘿 Jack
Whoa.
天啊
You look...not dumb. Yeah.
你居然看着不蠢了 可不是
As soon as I put them on,
我一把眼镜戴上
someone from the school paper asked me
校报的学生就来问我
my opinion on Syria.
对叙利亚有什么看法
I said, "Bad." And they wrote it down.
我说"差劲" 他们还真写下来了
Well, this hat has been really fun,
这个帽子也超好玩
and it's a great conversation starter.
而且用来引出话题也很棒
Nice.
不错哦
Zoey was totally wrong about us.
Zoey对我们的总结完全不对
Yo, Jack. A bunch of us are gonna go spin until we throw up.
嘿 Jack 我们打算转圈转到吐
You in?
要来一起吗
Uh...thanks...
呃 谢邀
but, you know -- climate change.
不过还是算了 因为 气候问题
I'm in. How do you do it?
我想去 该怎么玩
First, you spin around the bat.
首先 绕着球棒转圈
Then you barf.
然后呕吐就行了
It works better on a full stomach.
吃饱了之后玩效果更好
Was that pudding?
你吃了布丁吗
You'll do great.
你会玩得很带劲的
Okay.
好吧
So, you're all caught up?
你都补完了吗
I had to tell the office that Pops was in hospice
我得跟办公室的人说老爹生病住院了
so I'd get a couple of days off from work,
才能请到几天假
but I'm good to go.
不过我也赶上进度了
All right, let's do this now, before winter comes.
行 那我们就走起吧 在凛冬来临前
I get it now.
我现在听得懂了
Arya! Don't go in there!
Arya 别进去
He gon' get you, girl! Run!
他会抓住你的 快跑
I can't watch.
我看不下去了
I can't watch!
我看不下去了
It's over. They're dead.
结束了 他们都死了
Oh, okay.
那好吧
Run it back so I can, uh... so I can watch them die.
倒回去 让我看一遍他们怎么死的
Unh-unh! She's not who she seems!
不是的 她不是看上去那么简单
Dad! Shh!
老爸 安静点
No, no, no, no, no, 'cause I know what's gonna happen.
不不不 我知道会发生什么
All right, they're gonna get together,
他们会联手
and she is going to betray him.
她会背叛他的
That is never going to happen. They've never even met.
不会的 他们都还没见过面
You're just talking to hear yourself talk.
你只是在自说自话而已
I'm not just talking to hear myself talk.
我才不是在自说自话
I'm just talking.
我就是说话而已
What, you got a problem with me talking?
干嘛 我说说话你也有意见咯
You want me to be quiet?
你想让我闭嘴吗
I can be quiet right now.
我现在就可以闭嘴
You know, I can't watch this show with you anymore.
我没法跟你一块看剧了
You're driving me crazy.
你快把我逼疯了
Oh, I'm driving you crazy?
什么 我把你逼疯了吗
You're driving me crazy.
你把我逼疯了才对
Fine. Then we don't need to watch this together.
好吧 那我们就不要一起看了
Fine!
好极了
I was getting tired of slumming with you anyway,
我反正也不想跟你一块看了
watching it on a 50-inch screen.
在这个50寸的电视前委屈自己
I'm gonna watch it in my bedroom, on a 70-inch,
我要回自己的卧室在70寸的大电视上看
with no pants!
而且不用穿裤子
So...
所以
We haven't had a chance to connect since the divorce.
我们在你离婚之后一直都没什么机会沟通
H-How you doing?
你 你最近怎么样
I'm a little mad at myself.
我对自己有点儿生气
I just made so many mistakes.
我犯了太多错误了
Oh, God. Please.
天呐 别这样
Listen, marriage is tough.
听着 婚姻很艰难的
No, I mean, if we had broken up on-camera,
不 我是说 如果我们在镜头前离婚的话
I'd have my own show right now.
我现在可能都有自己的节目了
Huh. Yeah, I wasn't talking about the show, though.
原来是这样 不过我说的不是什么节目
I just -- I'm talking about you.
我只是 我是在说你
Like, how do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
I feel like you're kind of bumming me out.
我觉得你是想让我感到很失落
Oh. I was just trying to...
我只是想试着
No, it's okay. It's okay. I'm gonna use it.
没事没事 照用不误
Oh. For... What are you gonna
干嘛 你这是要干嘛
Sad selfie with my lunch.
午餐时的悲伤自♥拍♥
#GettingRealWithSis.
#与老姐面对现实
#Emotions.
#情绪
#HamburgerLife.
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表