Mnh-mnh.
还好
Grief is treating her so good.
她悲伤的时候可真迷人啊
Line starts behind me.
从我开始排队
Hmm. Oh, God.
嗯 哦 天啊
I'll get in that line.
这个队我排定了
Hell, yeah.
必须的
You know what? I'm tripping again.
你们知道吗 我这是在犯傻
This is Drake Summer '16.
这可是Drake当道的2016年
I'm just gonna go talk to that officer
我只要和这位警官谈谈
and give him a reasonable explanation.
给他个合理的解释就好了
You know what? I'm gonna tell him...
你知道吗 我要告诉他
So, your pimp moves are working.
你的小把戏有作用了
Do you think I could feed the kids now?
你觉得现在我能给孩子做饭了吗
I ate their supper.
我把他们的晚餐吃了
What?
什么
Oh. I get it.
哦 我懂了
You think if they're hungry, they'll appreciate me more.
你是觉得如果他们饿了 他们就会更珍惜我
Now focus. Oh, okay.
集中注意力 好
You got to make 'em jealous now, Bow.
现在 你得让他们嫉妒 Bow
Then you'll have them eating right out the palm of your hand.
然后你就能让他们从你的手掌心里取食吃了
Okay. But just figuratively
好吧 但是这只是比喻
'cause I ate their supper.
因为我吃了他们的晚餐
Yes.
是的
All of their supper.
他们所有的晚餐
Here they come.
他们来了
Oh, shoot.
噢 可恶
Turn off your heart.
把你的心关掉
Just shut it down.
把它关掉就好
Oh, hey, you guys.
嘿 孩子们
Gosh, I didn't even hear you come in.
天啊 我都没听见你们来了
So busy looking at pictures of your cousins that...
一直忙着看你们表亲的照片呢
Oh, man, they've gotten so tall.
哦 天啊 他们都长这么高了
Oh, wow.
哦 哇
They make such insightful comments on Facebook.
他们在脸书上的评论太有深度了
I'll be the judge of that.
这点由我来定夺
Wow.
哇
Diamond really is wise beyond her years.
Diamond真的有超越年龄的智慧
I see cousin Cha-Cha's dating an Abercrombie model.
我看见Cha Cha表哥在和AF的模特约会
Yeah. Good for her.
是啊 祝她好运
Don't look at pictures of them.
别看他们的照片了
Look at my real face.
看看我的真脸呗
Look. Look.
看 快看
Oh.
哦
Oh.
哦
Wow.
哇
Check out cousin Dante.
快看看Dante表哥
Dre? Hm?
Dre 怎么
What are you doing here? What?
你在这干什么呢 怎么了
I've been here in this outfit
我已经穿着这件外套
looking at Facebook pictures
在这里和你们看了一整晚的
all night long with you, right?
脸书照片了 对吧
I mean, that's the story we'll tell the cops if they ask.
我的意思是 如果警♥察♥来问的话 我们就这么说
The what? Don't worry about it.
什么 别担心
You're alive.
你居然还活着
I-I-I-I know I sounded surprised,
我 我 我知道我的语气很吃惊
but I knew he was alive because I am a very good parent.
但是我早就知道他还活着 因为我是个很好的父亲
How did you get here? I did what you did. I ran.
你怎么回来的 跟你一样 跑
And they didn't catch you?
他们没追你吗
Nope. Turns out it's true what they say.
没有 原来他们说的是真的
You don't have to outrun the cops.
你不需要跑得比警♥察♥快
You only have to outrun your uncle.
你只需要跑得比你舅舅快
That's my boy!
真是我的好儿子
I have never been more proud of you, son.
我从未比现在更为你感到骄傲 儿子
Hold up, you guys. What?
给我等等 你俩 什么
What is all this talk of cops? And where's my brother?
为什么说起了警♥察♥ 还有 我弟弟在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, my... Oh, my God!
哦 天 我的天啊
Johan, are you okay?
Johan 你还好吗
I may never be okay again.
我可能再也不会好起来了
After your husband took off,
从你丈夫跑了之后
things went about as badly as they could go.
事情简直不能更惨了
Snitch. Dre, did you leave my brother?
告密的小人 Dre 你是抛下了我弟弟吗
Oh, so it's my fault that his white instincts to investigate
所以他的白人"调查"直觉要强于
is stronger than his black instincts to run.
他的黑人"跑"的直觉 还是我的错喽
I ran.
我也跑了
Shouldn't have gone back for the fliers,
不应该为了传♥单♥回去的
but I learned some very important lessons.
但是我学到了一些非常重要的东西
Like pre-paid legal is not a real thing.
就像法律预付服务压根不是真的
And also, you should not attempt
还有 你不应该把警♥察♥逮捕市民的招
a citizen's arrest on a police officer.
用在警♥察♥身上
I've also learned that we are very, very far away
我还学到了 我们离歧视完全改善
from things being completely different.
还有很长 很长的路要走
I think what Uncle Johan is trying to say is...
我觉得Johan舅舅想要说的是
it's still a crime to be black...
身为黑人终是原罪
Oh. If you're Kevin Hart or shaq.
哦 哪怕叱吒笑坛或称霸球队
Shaq: Shaquille O'Neal 大鲨鱼奥尼尔 著名NBA中锋
Kevin Hart: 美国黑人喜剧演员
So mind your P's and your Q's
谨言慎行 时刻挂怀
unless you want to be abused.
以免遭受 无妄之灾
They call me... Shut up.
他们叫我 闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Is that how I sound? Worse.
我听起来是这样的吗 比这还糟
You're a grown man.
你都是个成年人了
Now, come on.
来吧
Let's go see what they did to Janine.
我们去看看他们对Janine做了什么
I think you were wonderful, Junior.
我觉得你说的很好 Junior
Thanks, Mom. You sound like your uncle.
谢了 妈妈 你听起来就像你舅舅
Let's go. Don't encourage it.
我们走吧 别鼓励他
You know what truly makes America great?
你知道是什么真正使美国强大吗
All of our different communities.
我们所有不同的社区
Each one committed to helping all of its members.
每一个社区都致力于帮助它所有的居民
But then we're all still willing to change
但是我们仍然愿意去改变
so we never miss a moment.
为了不错过任何瞬间
Wait a minute. Hmm?
等一下 嗯
So, the black driver's now friends with the old white lady?
所以黑人司机和白人老女士现在是朋友了么
That's some bullshit.
纯属扯淡
I told you. Fine, all right.
我说过的吧 好吧
Go ahead. Fast-forward to the end of the movie "The Help."
继续 快进到电影<相助>的结局
Okay, I'm telling you right now
好吧 我跟你说啊
if the poo pie works out, I'm gonna lose my mind.
如果那个大便馅饼真的被吃了 我真的会疯的
Okay.
好的
And that's what truly makes America great.
真正使美国伟大的 就是这些
What?!
什么
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表