I can't deal with you having a meltdown every time one of our kids
我受不了你了 每次孩子露出成熟的迹象
shows signs of being an adult.
你就精神崩溃
What's wrong?
怎么了
F-F-Forgot --
我忘 我忘了
Forgot to put on... deodorant.
我忘了涂除臭剂
I was gonna say something,
我早想说了
but I was like, "Hm, she should be able to smell that."
但是我想 "嗯 她自己会闻到的"
LeBron James...
勒布朗·詹姆斯
could have gone anywhere he wanted,
他本来能去任何他想去的地方
but he chose to take his talents to South Beach.
但是他选择带着他的天赋落户南部海滩
What does that say?
这说明什么
It says that he was ring chasing.
说明他追求冠军光环
The guy just wanted to play with his friends!
说明他想和朋友在一起玩
The King chose Miami because it's the best.
詹皇选择迈阿密 是因为迈阿密是最好的
It's hot.
它热辣
It's sexy.
性感
It's all the way live.
生气勃勃
Wait, are you guys lobbying for me to go to the University of Miami?
等等 你们是想游说我去迈阿密大学吗
Hey, that's his thing, not mine.
仅仅是他 不是我
The only good thing to come out of Miami is an empty bus.
要说迈阿密有什么好东西 那也只有空巴士了
Are you kidding?!
你在开玩笑吗
Where else can you go to the beach during the day,
还有什么地方能让你白天逛沙滩
party all night, and then ride an alligator to school?
整晚嗨派对 然后骑鳄鱼去上学
Seriously. I'm asking.
我是认真地在问
Oh, God.
我的天
Bow, you all right?
Bow 你还好吗
Pops.
老爹
I just saw Junior...
我刚看见Junior
kissing...
在亲
Megan.
Megan
Oh, that -- that little white girl?
噢 那个白人女孩
Yes.
嗯
I marched so he could do that.
看来我以前参加的游♥行♥没白费
You should have seen them.
你真应该看看他们
It was like they were two...
他们就像两个
blind, clumsy animals just...
眼瞎又笨拙的动物那样
eating each others' faces.
在对方的脸上乱啃一气
That's quite the visual.
画面感真强
When did this happen?
这才什么时候
When did this happen?!
这才什么时候
I mean, it was just yesterday
明明不久前
that Dre was giving him the sex talk.
Dre才和他谈过性方面的事
What's that?
你在干嘛
Just a comfortable man with no shirt on
只是一个赤膊也能很淡定的男人
talking to his son about nasty stuff.
想跟他儿子谈谈很污的东西
Whew! Really feeling the A.C. In here.
哇哦 这里的冷气真足
Am I standing under a vent?
我是站在出风口下面吗
So your boy's growing up.
他已经不再是个小男孩了
Well, you ought to be celebrating the fact
你应该要庆祝
that he's getting a little action.
他迈出了第一步
Didn't always look like it was gonna go that way for him.
从过往看 我还真没想过他能钓到妹子
Oh, no! My Hobbit Shire!
哦不 我的霍比特小屋
Field hockey?!
曲棍球
Man, isn't that a woman's sport?
小子 那不是女人玩的吗
Nope. Um, a lot of people think that, though.
不是 不过确实有很多人是这么想的
Dad! I finally got the coffee order right!
爸爸 我终于买♥♥对咖啡啦
No!
不
My precious little baby boy.
我的宝贝儿子
I don't know if I can handle my kids growing up.
我不确定我是否能接受孩子长大这个事实
I feel like I'm losing them.
我觉得我要失去他们了
No, you never lose them.
不 你永远不会失去他们
Trust me on that, 'cause I done tried.
相信我 我试过了
Aww, stop.
别逗啦
The good news is, you still got two babies left.
往积极的方面想 你还有两个没长大的宝贝
The twins.
我的龙凤胎
That's right.
没错
Thank you, Pops. That's what I'm here for:
谢谢你 老爹 我在这里的意义
to remind of the children you forgot you had.
就是提醒你 别忘了你还有别的孩子
Oh! Well, wait! Hold on!
嗷 等等
I got this one.
我还有肚里这个
And that's just crazy.
说你疯你别不信
I-I... Well, I mean...
我 我 我只是
Charlie may have had bad ideas about parenting,
Charlie也许不知道如何正确养育孩子
but he knew his way around a slide show.
但是他做幻灯片还是有一手的
You should use that one of Bow in the swimsuit.
你应该用那张Bow穿着泳衣的照片
I don't think it's right for this.
那张照片不合适吧
Can you send me that?
那你能发给我吗
That's my wife, man.
那可是我的老婆 老兄
I know!
我知道啊
Does she ever ask about me?
她有问起过我吗
Keep it real. No. Charlie.
说实话 没有 Charlie
She doesn't.
她没问过
All right, now back to this music cue.
好了 说回提示音乐
I've got, uh...
我这里有
"Wind Beneath My Wings"
<迎风展翅>
or "On The Wings Of Love"
以及<乘着爱的翅膀>
or "Take These Broken Wings."
还有<受伤的翅膀也能飞>
My cousin Nick used to have wings.
我表弟Nick以前也长着翅膀
I used to hate when he borrowed one of my shirts.
他向我借衬衫 我都很不乐意
You know what? Uh...
好吧
I think I'm just gonna do a medley.
我觉得我还是用歌♥曲串烧吧
Medley?
串烧
Medleys are for vegetables, Dre.
Dre 没创意的傻子才用歌♥曲串烧
There's only one song that truly captures
只有一首歌♥能真正诠释
the love between father and child.
父亲和孩子之间爱的真谛
You're right.
你说得对
Oh, hell, no.
该死 不是吧
Oh, see, I know what happened.
我知道怎么回事了
What? I died on the table.
什么 我死在了桌子上
Now I'm in hell.
现在我在地狱里
Come on, come on, come on. Let's stretch it out.
来来来 转个圈撑撑腰子
Stretch it out. See, you always trying to lead.
好好伸展一下 你看 你就想领舞
There you go. Come on. Turn around.
做得好 加油 转过来
I was gonna say "Sexual Healing."
我本来想说<性♥爱♥疗伤>这首歌♥的
"Sexual Healing"?
<性♥爱♥疗伤>
This is my daughter, Charlie.
这是我女儿 Charlie
What -- What's wrong with you?!
你有毛病吧
I don't know what you're going for.
我又不知道你是什么目的
NYU is the move.
你该去纽约大学
Point blank and period.
要说的就这么多
Wait a second...
等一下
so Jack wants me to go to Miami
所以Jack想让我去迈阿密
but you want me to go to NYU?
但是你想让我去纽约大学是吗
Let me be clear.
我要表个态
I just want you to go to the school
我希望你去的学校
where you have the best chance academically.
是最有利于你的学术发展的
And I'll be honest,
而我说实话
I don't know what that school is.
我不知道哪个学校学术最好
There's a magic in New York,
纽约是很梦幻的
like walking out of your building in a strappy Manolo.
比如说 踩着奢侈系绳高跟鞋走出家门
Oh! Hailing a cab,
一边叫出租车
covering your hair from the rain with The Village Voice.
一边顶着<乡村之音>杂♥志♥ 以防头发被淋湿
That does sound magical.
听着的确很梦幻
But none of my friends got in to NYU.
但是我的朋友们都没被纽约大学录取
Well, you'll make new friends,
你会交到新朋友的
like Miranda and Charlotte.
叫Miranda的 叫Charlotte的
And when I visit you, we can have brunch
我去看你的时候 我们还能一起吃早午餐
and go shoe shopping
一起逛街买♥♥鞋
and swing by our friend's art gallery.
还能捎带逛逛我们朋友的美术馆
Diane...
Diane
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表