Oh. A neighborhood purge!
呃 社区大清除
I'm Ruby, by the way. Hi. Janine. Uh...
顺带说 我是Ruby 你好 我是Janine
Can I touch your hair?
我能摸摸你头发吗
Don't do that.
别搞事啊
That night, I got my first taste
那天晚上 我第一次尝到了
of a world where Junior wasn't afraid of me anymore,
Junior不再畏惧我的滋味
and that was not a world I wanted to live in.
而那并不是我想要的生活
Hey. You get that package I sent you?
嘿 你收到那个我送的包裹了吗
It was very amusing. Amusing?
非常有趣 有趣吗
It was hilarious.
是滑稽吧
And I say that with no ego.
毫无自夸之意
Get a load of this kid.
你看看这孩子
Babe, can you get the salad bowl?
亲爱的 你能拿下沙拉碗吗
Sure. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
Who put the large bowl all the way up top?
是谁把大碗放在最上边的
Oh, is that high?
哦 这算高吗
I can't even tell anymore.
我都分辨不出来了呢
Here you go, little guy.
给你 小矮子
Like a regular Dane Cook.
和Dane Cook一模一样
Yeah, that's not a compliment, Bow.
是啊 那可不是赞美 Bow
We've gone through this, okay?
我们之前就说过了 好吗
I can't believe you like this new Junior.
我不敢相信你喜欢大变样的Junior
It's cute! Wow, Mom. When you smile,
很可爱啊 哇哦 妈 你一笑
you have these adorable folds on the side of your mouth.
你嘴边那些可爱的褶子就都出来了
Crush him.
灭了他
Already ahead of you.
早就这么想了
Plan is in motion.
计划正在进行
Junior. You know that, uh, that basket you sent was clever.
Junior 你送的那个坚果篮子 很妙
Yeah. You know, but some people are allergic to nuts,
必须的 但你也要知道 有些人对坚果过敏
so you could have really hurt someone.
所以你可能真的会害了别人
A lot of people are allergic to peanuts.
有很多人对花生过敏
You could have really hurt someone.
你可能真的会害了别人
Charlie Telphy. Beloved father, middling employee...
Charlie Telphy 慈爱的父亲 二流的员工
Killed by nuts.
被坚果杀害
I can't believe this is happening.
我不敢相信这真的发生了
Oh, son. It's not your fault.
哦 儿子 这不是你的错
Well, yes, it is.
好吧 其实就是你的错
What? This is insane.
什么 这也太过了
Look, you don't get it.
听着 你不懂
This is between father and son, okay?
这是父子之间的事 好吗
Junior is testing me, and I must eat him.
Junior在挑战我 而我必须吃掉他
So mind your business because this is my Sixteen Chapel.
所以别管我 因为这是我的十六教堂
Did you just say "Sixteen Chapel"?
你刚才是说的"十六教堂"吗
Bow, a man has died.
Bow 一个人刚刚死了
Can I just say I love what you're doing here?
请容我说一句 我喜欢你做的这一切
Oh, thank you, Zoey.
噢 谢谢 Zoey
How much are we paying for all this?
我们为这些花了多少钱
Nothing.
一分钱也没花
Josh... he volunteered to pay for the whole thing.
Josh付的 他自愿付了所有的钱
I never told Josh this isn't real.
我没告诉Josh这只是做戏
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Why do you always take the good ones?
为什么你总是要把好人带走
Why are you smiling?
你为什么在笑
You know Charlie's not really dead, right?
你知道Charlie没有真死 对吧
Yeah. But one day...
知道啊 但是有朝一日
At this point, we'd like to invite anyone
现在 请各位
to come forward and pay their respects. One day.
到前面来向Charlie致敬 总会死的
Hey, man, how you doing?
嘿 兄弟 你怎么样
A little emotional.
有点伤感
A lot of people came out to say goodbye to me.
这么多人来跟我道别
I don't see my parents, though.
但是我没看到我的父母
But in all fairness, I didn't go to theirs neither.
不过平心而论 我也没去他们的葬礼
Ooh, look at that big-booty girl over there crying.
快看那个大胸妹 哭的稀里哗啦的
Where?
哪儿呢
Now would be my chance if I wasn't dead.
如果我没死的话 我就去约了
I'm not dead, right?
我没死吧
Ch... Shh, shh.
Charlie 别出声
Here come Junior.
Junior来了
Hold your breath. Hold your breath.
屏住呼吸 屏住呼吸
I don't feel so good.
我好难受
You know, that's exactly what Charlie said
你知道吗 那正是Charlie说的
before he closed his eyes forever.
在他永远闭上眼睛之前
Gonna miss you, Charlie.
我会想你的 Charlie
Let's let him rest in peace, son.
我们让他安息吧 儿子
You killed me.
你杀了我
You didn't hear? Hear what?
你没听到吗 听到什么
Son, it's okay. Let's go.
儿子 没事的 我们走吧
Oh. Hi, guys.
哦 嘿 朋友们
Mischief night starts in five minutes.
恶作剧之夜还有五分钟就要开始了
I wanted to make sure you got your reflectors,
我想要确认你们都拿到了反光布
your time-out whistles.
还有暂停哨
Hard pass, Janine.
绝对不行 Janine
Yeah, if they end up at the top of a clock tower,
如果他们最后爬上了钟楼顶
don't call me.
别打给我
I will not call you.
我不会打给你的
Attention, neighbors!
注意了 邻居们
The purge has officially begun!
清除计划正式开始
What? For the next 12 hours,
什么 在接下来的12个小时里
all crime is legal.
所有罪行都是合法的
No, I don't... I don't mean to quibble. Not crime.
不 是我没说清楚 不要犯罪
It's just some mischief.
只是些恶作剧
Your neighborhood thanks you for you participation.
你的街区感谢你的参与
This is crazy!
她们都疯了
Wait. Zoey, do you see that?
等一下 Zoey 你看到那个了吗
Dude, there's nothing there.
老弟 什么都没有啊
I think you're starting to lose it.
我觉得你快要丧失理智了
Ice cold. Well-played.
非常淡定 演的不错
Please let me do more. I love hurting him.
求加戏 我好喜欢捉弄他
I'm going in.
我要上了
Hey, son.
嘿 儿子
Uh, why aren't you outside purging?
你为什么不去外面参与清除计划
Wasn't really feeling up for it.
我不是很想去
Oh, yeah. I guess it would be kind of hard
是吗 我猜对你来说 想出去开心地玩
trying to have some fun out there
确实有点困难
when you know that Charlie will never have fun again.
毕竟你知道Charlie永远不能开心地玩了
Eustace, either.
Eustace也是
You know, since you took his father away from him.
因为你把他的父亲从他身边带走了
Ah, it's okay, son.
没事的 儿子
Try to get you some sleep, little guy.
睡一会儿吧 小家伙
Sleep tight.
睡个好觉
We got him. Epic.
我们骗到他了 太经典了
I haven't seen someone that scared
好久没见人吓成那样了
since that Asian lady dropped what I thought was her gun.
上一次是个亚洲女人 我以为她的枪掉了
Lady, stop. Don't run.
女士 停下 别跑
I don't want to follow you all the way home, but I will.
我不想一路跟着你回家 但是我会的
Stop. Stop, girl.
停下 停下 姑娘
Turns out it was my gun.
结果发现那是我的枪
Well, your gun game is shaky, but your ghost game is on point.
你持枪不靠谱 但是扮鬼很正点
Thanks.
多谢哈
But just to be clear... Mmhmm.
但是我要确认一下 嗯嗯
I'm not really dead, right?
我不是真的死了吧
No, Charlie. You're good.
没有 Charlie 你活得好好的
Just double-checking.
只是再确认一下
I'm having a blast. Not confused at all.
我玩得很开心 一点都不困惑
So glad I agreed to do this.
很高兴我答应了做这事儿
Hey, Dad? I was...
嘿 爸 我还
Hey, son, how are you?
嘿 儿子 你怎么样
Uh, I think Charlie's ghost is haunting me.
呃 我觉得Charlie的鬼魂在纠缠我
Hey, hey, little man.
嘿 嘿 小家伙
There's no such thing as ghosts, okay?
世上根本没有鬼 好吗
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表