I needed to let Jack live his own American Dream.
我要让Jack自己去实现他的美国梦
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe he'll turn out to be a wildly successful mogul
或许他会成为一位声名显赫的大亨
who gives all the credit to his wise and handsome father.
把一切都归功于他帅气明智的老爸
Or not.
也或许不会
All that matters is that he keeps that smile on his face.
重要的是他脸上始终挂着微笑
And I'm not gonna be mad at that.
而我永远不会为此恼火
Can't believe you are actually interested in my work.
不敢相信你真的对我的工作感兴趣
I said I'd come. I never said I was interested.
我说了我会来 我从没说过我有兴趣
Oh. Hey, guys.
大伙儿
I'd like to introduce you to my dad, Earl Johnson.
都来见见我父亲 Earl Johnson
Oh, hey. I'm Leslie Stevens.
我是Leslie Stevens
It's nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴 很高兴见到你
Wow. Dre, this is exciting.
Dre 这太令人激动了
I had no idea that you knew your father.
我压根没想到你会认识你父亲
I mean, what are the odds?
我是说 能有多大概率呢
Literally. I mean, it's gotta be,
就字面意思 应该是
statistically speaking, close to zero.
统计学上来说 接近零
Yeah. Hey. I really wish we could chat,
就是 我真心希望我们能好好聊聊
but we have lunch at the country club.
但是我们在乡间俱乐部约好了午餐
Love to invite you -- can't -- but I'd love to.
很想邀请你 但不行 但是我是很想的
You know they hate you, right?
你知道他们恨你吧
Never knew how much 'til right now.
直到现在才知道有多恨
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表