*毒虫淡定地注射
背景音乐
**The streets don't give a damn*
*街头却无人在意
**They're filled with such pollution*
*这里充斥着污物
**The kids don't stand a chance*
*孩子们毫无机会
**We're trapped inside the matrix*
*我们困于这世界
**Forced to play our hands*
*见招拆招无处退
**We're filled with so much hatred*
*仇恨在四处蔓延
**The kids don't stand a chance*
*孩子们毫无机会
**I said the kids don't, the kids don't stand*
*孩子们毫无机会
**The kids don't stand a chance*
*孩子们毫无机会
**I said the kids don't stand a chance*
*孩子们毫无机会
**Sometimes it's hard to grow*
*有时要成长很难
**While living in fear of the unknown*
*对未知充满恐惧
**How can he ever give love*
*若心中根本无爱
**When no love is in his heart*
*如何将爱散播开
**We're trapped inside the matrix*
*我们困于这世界
**Forced to play our hands*
*见招拆招无处退
**We're filled with so much hatred*
*仇恨在四处蔓延
**The kids don't stand a chance*
*孩子们毫无机会
Well, I guess this is it.
该分别了
Well, I guess this is it.
该分别了
I promise...
我保证
I'll never forget you.
我永远不会忘记你
I'd hope not. Dad, it's a two-day orientation.
但愿你不会 爸爸 这就是个两天的介绍会
Okay, maybe we could circle the block again?
要不我们再围着街区绕一圈吧
Maybe we can find a Shake Shack? I hear that stuff is great.
要不我们去找个奶昔小站吧 我听说他家超好吃
Dad. Okay, you're right! You're right.
爸 好吧 你说得对 你是对的
It's just two days.
只是两天而已
Yeah.
对呀
Go! Thank you.
走吧 谢谢
Do it quick, get it over with!
快点 赶紧的
Just rip the Band-Aid off!
早走早完事儿
And like that, I saw the little girl
就这样 这个用她人生第一步
whose first footsteps gave me my first tears of joy
让我落下人生第一滴喜悦之泪的小女孩
begin to take her first steps into --
在我的眼前开始迈向
Dad, enough!
爸爸 够了
I can tell my own story.
我的故事我自己可以讲
Fine.
好吧
Just like that, I was off.
就这样 我出发了
I took my first steps into the new --
我起步迈向了新的
Spread your wings, baby bird!
张开你的翅膀吧 小小鸟
Spread your wings!
张开你的翅膀吧
God, please give me the strength.
上帝呀 请给我力量
Where's the nearest Shake Shack?
最近的奶昔小站在哪
Searching for Shake Shack nearby.
查找附近的奶昔小站
Okay, uh...as I was saying.
好了 我刚刚讲到
I took my first steps into a new world.
我向着新世界迈出了第一步
College - so many new faces,
大学 如此多的新面孔
So many new experiences.
如此多的新经历
Am I intimidated? No!
我害怕吗 不
I'm gonna kill this thing.
我会如鱼得水的
Watch.
看着吧
So, there I was,
于是我就在那儿
laying in the middle of my campus rep,
躺在我的校园代表
Marsha's, dorm room floor,
Marsha的寝室地板上
crying my eyes out,
哭得眼睛都要瞎了
feeling like my life was over.
感觉我的人生完了
And she walked over to me, rubbed me on my back,
然后她向我走来 轻抚我的背
looked me right in my tear-filled eyes
看着我充满泪水的眼睛
and said, "Stacy, don't worry."
然后说 "Stacy 别担心"
"Everyone has HPV."
"每个人都有人乳♥头♥瘤病毒"
That's when I knew I was home.
那一刻我明白 这里就是家
Go Titans.
加油 泰坦们
O-kay!
好吧
Thank you, Stacy, for...that.
谢谢Stacy的 分享
You know what else is communicable?
知道还有什么是可以传染的吗
School spirit!
学校精神
Good afternoon, everyone.
下午好 各位
I'm Burt Parker, Dean of Students.
我是Burt Parker 分管学生的院长
Now, before you break off into your tour groups,
在你们分成校园游览小组之前
I'd like you to meet the new president of Cal U,
我希望你们见见加州大学的新主席
Jonathan Schock.
Jonathan Schock
Thank you for that heartfelt welcome,
谢谢大家的热情欢迎
faculty member.
教职员们
It is an honor to welcome
这是我的荣幸 能够欢迎
so many bright young minds here,
如此多年轻而智慧的头脑
to the campus of Cal U.
来到加州大学的校园
And I'd like to extend a very special...
我想说一句非常特别的
"Konichiwa," "Kem cho,"
"你好(日语)" "你好(古吉拉特语)"
"Bonjour," "Buenos Dias,"
"你好(法语)" "你好(西语)"
"Shalom," And "Assalamualaikum"
"你好(希伯来语)" 还有 "你好(阿♥拉♥伯语)"
to all our cash-paying foreign students.
给我们以现金付费的国际学生们
There will be a V.I.P. tour for you...
你们可以享受贵宾级的校园游览
and mugs.
还会送马克杯
Go Titans.
加油 泰坦们
Okay, group B, just introduce yourself
B组 介绍一下你们自己吧
and tell us how you'd like to be identified.
告诉大家你的身份认同是什么样的
I'll go first -- I'm Stacy.
我先来吧 我是Stacy
I'm a tri-racial gender-fluid panoramic demisexual
我是一个三种族混血 性别流动的完全失性恋者
and my pronoun is "They."
我的人称代词是"他们"
Who's next?
下一个谁来
I need to use the bathroom.
我要上厕所
Oh...my...God. I had to get out of there.
我的天哪 我必须得离开那儿
As soon as she started talking, I was praying for a nosebleed.
她一开口说话 我就祈祷自己流鼻血
Yeah, or like a wardrobe malfunction.
是啊 或者走光
Or like a flash flood.
或者山洪暴发
Or the discovery of a dead body.
或者发现了死尸
Whoa.
哇哦
Can we start over?
我们可以重来一遍吗
Can you just tell me your name and nothing else?
你可以只告诉我你的名字 其他什么也不说吗
No pronouns, no sexual preferences,
别说人称代词 也别说性取向
none of that. Zoey.
什么也别说 Zoey
Miriam.
Miriam
Now if we actually become friends,
如果我们真的变成了朋友
you'll learn things about my private life
你会知道我的私生活的
that you can go tell other people behind my back.
然后背着我告诉其他人
Right, like you're supposed to.
是呀 朋友不就是这样吗
Hi! I'm with the Social Justice Dance Squad.
你们好 我来自"社会正义舞蹈团"
Do you believe either the cops and/or rhythm
你们相不相信 警♥察♥或是韵律
are gonna get you?
总有一个会抓住你
Uh, we're just browsing. You don't wanna
我们只是随便看看 你不想
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢你 好吧
How many super-specific groups do they need here?
这里到底需要多少定义超级详细的社团啊
I know! Like, no offense to the...
就是说啊 比如 没有要冒犯
Vegan BBQ Society,
"素食者烧烤协会"的意思
but I'm not really the "joiner" type.
但我不是很爱抱团啊
Excuse me, Queen.
不好意思 女王
Would you be interested in joining the BSU?
你有没有兴趣加入BSU啊
Yes! Yes, I am. Yeah?
好啊 好啊 我有兴趣 是吗
As am I, King.
我也有兴趣 国王
How you doin'? What is the BSU?
你好吗 BSU是什么
Uh....
呃
Drop science for her, please.
麻烦你跟她科普一下吧
Me? Oh, well.
我 好吧
The BSU stands for the...
BSU代表
uh, uh, the, uh... you know, the...
呃 那个 你知道的
The Black... Black...
黑人 黑人
....Student... ...Student...
学生 学生
Union. Union!
联合会 联合会
Black Student Union -- science dropped.
"黑人学生联合会" 科普成功
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表