剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
Open your eyes!
啊 我啥也看不见了
Ah! I can't see anything!
我看不见 我看不见 我变瞎了
I can't see! I can't see! I'm blind!
冷静 听我说
Listen to me for one second.
没有血
There's no blood.
根本没有血 尼克
There's no blood, Nick.
相信我 你眼睛没流血
Trust me, there's no blood.
到底怎麽了
What happened?
- 刚才这儿有一女的... - 什麽
- There's a woman out here... - What?
她让我变成了这样
She did this to me.
尼克 好好听我说
Nick, listen to me very carefully.
埃琳娜将带你回房♥子那儿
Elena is going to take you back to the house.
我去找找那贱♥人♥
I'm going to find the woman.
- 带他回去 - 好的
- Take him back. - Okay.
跟我走 没事了
Follow me. It's okay.
听我说 你没事了
Listen to my voice. You're okay.
天啊...
God...
好了好了 听我说
Okay, listen to my voice.
- 能感觉到我的手吗 - 可以
- Do you feel my hands? - Yes.
好了 谢天谢地
Okay. Good.
这样感觉到了吗
Do you feel this?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
天气并不潮湿 也没有血
They're not wet. There's no blood.
呼吸
Breathe.
没有流血
There's no blood.
你还很好
You're okay.
好吗
Okay?
这就像个噩梦
This is like a bad dream.
没睡一会儿吗
Get any sleep?
我站著睡觉
I slept standing up.
我来盯著吧
I'll take the next watch.
你已经守了二十来个小时了
You've been up for 20 hours,
该去睡会了
you should go to bed.
杰裡米 没发现他们的蛛丝马迹
Jeremy didn't find a single trace of them.
我讨厌他们出现了又消失
I don't like how they just showed up and then disappeared
就像给我们幻觉
like we hallucinated the whole thing.
不管怎样
Whatever it was,
我感觉他们在拼命去马尔科姆那儿
I think they were trying to get to Malcolm.
不可能是幽灵 因为...
It can't be ghosts, because...
你知道 我... 我不信那些鬼魂的
You know I... I don't believe in ghosts.
你也一样
Neither do you.
不是吗
Right?
曾经有段时间如果你跟我说这世上有狼人存在
There was a time if you told me werewolves existed,
那我一定会笑的
I would've laughed.
但是现在我不会了
I don't laugh at much anymore.
有点可疑
That's not reassuring.
你不是要出去吧
You're not going out there?
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
菲利普的妹妹来了
Philip's sister is here?
在熊谷
In Bear Valley.
不管菲利普跟他妹妹说什麽...
Whatever Philip told her...
乔治处理了一切
Jorge cleaned everything!
没有什麽能追溯到跟你或是我们
There's nothing that traces back to you, or us,
或是与马尔科姆有任何关係
or any of Malcolm's associates.
对外界来说
As far as the world is concerned,
菲利普就是死于车祸
Philip died in a car accident.
是 但他妹妹来了
Yeah, but his sister is here.
你真的希望她找上门来吗
Do you really want her driving up to the front door?
嘿 如果你看到翻著白眼的怪女人
Hey, if you see any strange women with white eyes,
越过去
run them over.
我不知道外边咋回事
I don't know what happened out there.
我一直在这儿
I'm in here.
你罗切斯特的那些手下怎麽了
What happened to your men in Rochester?
刚开始我还以为是你找我们麻烦来了
At first I thought it was you coming at us.
他们是人类 除了一点
They were human, except for one thing.
他们没有痛觉
They didn't feel any pain.
瑞秋在哪
Where's Rachel?
被袭前 我好好地把她藏起来了
I had her safely tucked away before the attack.
之后 好吧...
After, well...
应该说现在我有更担心的事
Let's just say now I have bigger worries.
黑暗力量在作祟
There are dark forces at work.
我们不相信有这种力量存在 但它们确实存在
Forces we never believed could exist, but they do.
巫力
Witchcraft.
我找著了你在找的东西
I found what you were looking for.
你杀的那女人把它藏起来了
That woman you killed had it hidden away.
那个符号♥在这裡面
That symbol is in here.
她为了保护这本书死了
She died protecting that book.
你要了解他们 和他们作战
You have to understand them to fight them.
这本书是关键
That book is the key.
给我
Give it to me.
告诉我瑞秋在哪
Tell me where Rachel is.
你们没活路的
You'll never survive this.
你也看见他们是怎麽对那一屋子狼的
You saw what they did to a house full of wolves.
根本没用多大功夫
It took no time.
嗨
Hi.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
我没能...
I couldn't...
我没能出席他的葬礼
I couldn't bring myself to come to his funeral.
我一直在想到底哪出了错
I've been trying to figure out where it all went wrong.
菲利普变得神经兮兮
Philip started acting jealous,
吼著你是什麽犯罪家族的
ranting about how you were part of some crime family.
刚开始我还想著 他精神崩溃了吧
At first I thought: nervous breakdown.
接著他就在自己家公♥寓♥被捅了
And then he was stabbed in his own apartment.
你坦白说 埃琳娜
Just tell me straight, Elena.
是不是克莱做的
Did Clay do that?
啥
What?
不不 不是克莱乾的
No, no, Clay would not do that.
他设法护著菲利普来著
He tried to protect Philip.
你把我哥捲入到一些事情裡
You got my brother mixed up into something.
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
菲利普没有精神崩溃
Philip wasn't having a nervous breakdown.
他出事的时候
When he had his accident,
是在赶往机场和我会面的路上
he was racing to the airport to meet me.
我们本来是要一起飞法国
We were going to fly to France together.
但有些坏人追著我不放
There were some very bad people after me.
你是摄影师 埃琳娜
You're a photographer, Elena.
又不是黑♥手♥党♥
You're not a mobster.
是因为我的家族
It's because of my family.
有些龌龊事
There is a darkness there.
死亡 还有... 谋杀
Death, and... and murder.
我出自这种家庭
And I was a part of it.
我努力要逃离
I tried to run.
试著开始新生活
I tried to start a new life.
你哥 你
And your brother, you,
你们一家都是我的救赎
your entire family were my lifeline.
他要救我 远离过去
He was going to save me from my past.
可没做到
He couldn't.
因为我的过去 它来了 找到我了
Because it came and found me.
你应该去找警♥察♥ 埃琳娜
You should've gone to the police, Elena.
不 听我说
No. Listen to me.
最后 菲利普明白自己救不了我
In the end, Philip understood he couldn't do that,
没可能做到
it wasn't possible.
所以我们决定逃跑
It's why we decided to run.
上个礼拜
I have spent the last week lashing out
我痛斥自己身边的一切
at everything around me,
想要找出一个人为他的死亡负责
trying to find someone to blame for his death.
我找到了
And I figured out who's responsible.
就是我
It's me.
是我的错
It is my fault.
有一件事本来可以救他的
I could not do the one thing
但是我没做到
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表