剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
...Four six. Four six...
这是怎麽回事儿
How did this happen?
你们谁都不能碰这个
None of you would touch this.
罗根
Logan!
有人要出去
Someone is of the outside mind.
快看看院子裡
Check the compound.
不 不
No! No!
不要 放开我
No! Let go of me!
放开我 不
Let go of me! No!
嘿
Hey!
萨凡纳
Savannah.
一切都结束了 好吗
It's over now, okay?
我告诉过你我会保护你的 对吧
I told you I'd protect you, right?
鲍尔博士
Dr. Bauer?
那个兔子
The rabbit.
有两张脸的兔子
Two-faced rabbit.
是的 你会成为我的荣耀
Yeah, you will be my glory.
她挺过来了
She survived.
你竟然能用那个词
I'm not so sure you can call it that.
她怎麽了
What happened to her?
她怎麽变成一隻狼了
How did she become a wolf?
萨凡纳 我对刚才发生的一切表示抱歉
I'm so sorry that happened, Savannah.
我知道你受惊了
I know that you're scared.
你不用再害怕了
You don't have to be scared anymore.
我现在送你回房♥间 一切都安然无恙
I'll take you back to your room now, safe and sound.
- 鲍尔博士 - 二十四隻乌鸦
- Dr. Bauer. - 24 crows.
桑德拉
Sondra.
四 六
Four six.
这就是世界的覆灭之路
This is the way the world ends.
这就是... 世界的... 覆灭之路
This is the way... the world... ends.
这就是世界的覆灭之路
This is the way the world ends.
桑德拉
Sondra.
提摩西
Timothy.
你救了我
You saved me.
我能把一切都消除
I can take it all away.
所有的痛苦和忧虑
All pain. All concern.
二十四隻乌鸦
24 crows.
四 六
Four six.
四 六
Four six.
这就是世界的覆灭之路 哈
This is the way the world ends. Ah...
嘘
Shh.
为了你 我的至爱
For you, my first.
我将赠你这世界上最美丽的荼毒
I will give you the most beautiful pain in the world.
什麽
What?
你们和野狼有的
What you have with your Mutts,
我们女巫之间也有
we have with witches as well.
克拉拉·沙利文曾是我们最杰出的巫师之一
Clara Sullivan was one of our brightest witches,
但她却克服不了内心的阴暗
but she always had a dark side.
最终
Eventually,
也许是不可避免的吧
perhaps inevitably,
她彻底黑化了
she turned wicked.
我们不得不剔除了她
We had no choice but to shun her.
你觉得她也参与了这件事
You think she's involved with this?
我们废了她的法力 她已经没有力量了
We shattered her talisman. She has no powers.
但她也许知道答案
But she might have answers.
克拉拉恨我入骨
No one hates me more than Clara.
就是我废除了她的力量
I'm the one who destroyed her powers.
好吧 露丝
Well, Ruth.
这麽多年了 你一点也没变老
It's been years and you haven't aged a day.
要幸灾乐祸一番吗
Come to gloat?
我只是想来看看
I've come to check in.
看什麽
Check in on what?
我搬家了吗
Whether I've moved?
我可不会那麽做
How would I do that?
没有力量 生活举步维艰
The world is a difficult place without powers.
你是
And you are?
克拉拉·沙利文
Clara Sullivan,
杰裡米 丹弗斯
Jeremy Danvers.
北美族群的头领
Alpha of the North American Pack.
巫师和狼人共同协作
Witches and werewolves, working together?
好吧 这可不是什麽好事儿
Well, this can't be good.
你带他来这儿是为了杀死我吗x7f
Have you brought him here to kill me?
为了不玷污你的双手x7f
Keep your hands clean?
你知道发生了什麽事吗
What do you know about what's happening?
你得给我多一点语境 露丝
You're going to have to give me a little bit more context, Ruth.
稳住她 我去扫描她的记忆
Hold her, I'm going to scan her memory.
不需要 狼人
No need, wolf.
你没彻底完成 对吧
You never followed through with it, did you?
你把我们带入何种境地了你知道吗
What have you gotten us into?
是你让我们卷进来的
You got us into it.
他出来了 对吧
He's out there, isn't he?
他要杀了你
He's about to kill you.
那个预言
The prophecy.
我应该有所顾虑 露丝
Well, I would care, Ruth,
但我不再是女巫了
but I'm not a witch any longer.
拜你所赐
You made sure of that.
你毁了我 而他会毁了你
You ruined me. Now he'll ruin you.
我犯了个错误 我们得走了
I've made a mistake. We have to go.
你犯了个致命的错误 露丝
You've made a mortal mistake, Ruth.
你将会被毁掉...
You're about to be destroyed...
睡
Dormi!
我们得走了
We have to go.
鲍尔博士不是自己从大学裡走的
Dr. Bauer wasn't just let go from the university,
她是在保安人员的护送下离开的校园
She was escorted off the campus by security.
是由于某种扭曲的实验
Some sort of twisted experiments.
我需要知道埃琳娜是否平安
I need to know that Elena is okay.
我们得联繫萨凡纳
You have to contact Savannah.
我试过了 没有露丝我做不到
I've tried. I can't do it without Ruth.
而露丝和杰裡米在一起
And Ruth is with Jeremy.
他们到这儿至少还要一个小时
They're going to be at least an hour.
阿什莫特那条线索查出什麽了
What about the Ashmont Lead?
阿什莫特就是亚雷斯塔
Ashmont is Aleister.
最糟糕的事都在今天发生了
This whole day has confirmed nothing but the worst.
有人打破了戒律 现在有一个男巫
Someone has broken the Commandment and now there is a male witch.
什麽... 戒律
What... Commandment?
我们不能有男孩
We don't have boys.
这不是指生理学意义上的性别 这是规则
It's not biological, it's just the rule.
好複杂
It's complicated.
说来听听
Well, try us.
我们不允许有男孩
We're not allowed to have boys.
什麽 那你们就... 杀了儿子
What, you just... kill your sons?
他根本就不会出生
It never gets as far as birth.
如果有男巫出现那意味著什麽
What does it mean if there's a male witch out there?
就像基♥督♥徒们信仰启示录一样
The way that Christians believe in the Apocalypse,
巫婆们相信大灾难的预言
witches believe in the prophecy of the Tribulation.
男巫的诞生注定会为我们带来灭顶之灾
A male child born to a witch is destined to bring about our downfall.
灭顶之灾 就像...
Downfall. Like...
灭顶之灾就是我们都会死
Downfall like we die.
看到你没事我太开心了 萨凡纳
So glad you're all right, Savannah.
你不用担心鲍尔博士
You don't have to worry about Dr. Bauer.
她没能活下来
She didn't survive.
我想和埃琳娜在一起
I want to be with Elena.
你什麽也不用怕
You have nothing to be afraid of.
我不是害怕
I'm not afraid.
而且我再也不会怕了
And I won't be afraid ever again.
堵住
Obstructio.
真是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
你已经得到你的力量
You've come into your powers.
我们只需要再从你身上多采一份血液样本
We just have to get one more blood sample from you.
我们就一个晚上不做试验都不行吗
Can't we just go one night without the test?
我是锁
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表