剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
She was kidnapped by this force.
听著 你们只要知道
Look, all you need to know
我们只是想救她回来
is that we want her back.
帮帮我们
Help us.
拜託了
Please.
你们想带走马尔科姆
You want Malcolm.
但我不能把他交给别人
But I can't turn him over.
你觉得有蛮力就足够了
You think brute force will be enough.
不 这不够
Well, it won't be.
他们很快就会找上门来
Soon they will come for you
然后你们就会向我们求救
and you will be begging for our help.
不一定
I doubt that.
随便你信不信
Doubt all you like,
不过我来告诉你
but let me tell you this.
我们想办法存活了许久...
We've managed to survive a long time...
加一句 比你们久多了
much longer than you, I might add...
而且我们不是通过扮好人存活下来的
and we didn't do it by playing nice.
你要麽站在我们这边 要麽就是我们的障碍
You're either on our side or you're in our way.
而现在 你是我们的障碍了
Right now, you're in our way.
我等待这一刻很久了
I've been waiting for this long enough.
没错
That's right.
通过你的血管 你的血液来感受吧
Feel it in your veins, in your blood.
你知道你想要得到它
You know you want it!
再没有更多的操控了
No more manipulations.
你的教训都结束了
Your lessons are over.
现在你该死了
It's time for you to die.
那就把门打开
Then open this door.
让我们处理好这一切吧
Let's settle this.
我造出了克莱 而他造出了你
I made Clay, he made you,
而看起来你就是被选中的那个
and it's only fitting that you're the one.
血会流出
Blood will out!
我要把你撕碎
I am going to rip the life out of you!
你想看到狼 是吗
You want to see the wolf? Huh?
我就在这裡
Here I am!
别 埃琳娜
No, Elena!
好了 孩子 来撕碎我啊
That's it, girl, come at me!
你在想什麽
What the hell were you thinking?
对不起 罗根
I'm sorry, Logan.
我也爱她 但是他必须死
I loved her too, but he has to die.
你必须死
You have to die!
把她带上楼
Take her upstairs.
看见了吗 克莱
You see that, Clay?
她的内心在斗争
She's got fight in her.
她比你们所有人加起来都强
She's better than all of you put together.
你想看见斗争吗
You want to see fight?
你一回来我就知道了
I knew as soon as you got back.
你在巴吞鲁日有听到什麽故事吗 克莱
Did you hear some stories in Baton Rouge, Clay?
一个女人在她的拖车裡被狼活生生吃掉的故事
Tale of the woman eaten alive in her trailer by a wolf?
她哭著叫她的儿子
Crying for her son
在我把她撕成碎片的时候
as I tore her to bits?
喂
Hey...
喂 没事了 我在这
Hey, it's okay. I'm here now.
你是对的 克莱
You were right, Clay.
我得应对菲利普的谋杀案
I need to deal with Philip's murder.
你与此事无关
You had no part in it.
不
No.
我差点毁掉
I was about to throw away
罗根找到瑞秋的最后机会
Logan's last chance at finding Rachel.
我已经不知道我能做什麽了
I don't know what I'm capable of anymore.
我想让你回归安宁
I want you to find peace.
我也是
Me too.
我们所做的这些计划
All of these plans that we make,
战略定位
formulating strategies,
通过不择手段的方式引领我们走向未来
guiding our futures through Machiavellian means.
这都是为了让我们如愿以偿
All designed to get us what we want.
你从未真正有勇气做到
You never did have the stomach for that.
这是永远令我感到羞耻的
Much to my eternal shame.
不过你的计划被打破了
Your design was interrupted, though.
你没法预见
You couldn't have foreseen
你会在罗契斯特的那个洞
that you'd be flushed out of that hole in Rochester
被一股不明的力量驱逐出去
by an unknown force.
那不是你计划裡的一部分
That wasn't part of your plan.
就如往常一样 你挣扎著要立论
As usual, you struggle to make a point.
她没在你手上
You don't have her.
你也不知道她在哪
You have no idea where she is.
而你最后的筹码也没了
And your last bargaining chip is off the table.
你没法活著面对接下来的事态
You will not survive what's coming.
是啊
Yeah.
无论有什麽在那
Whatever is out there,
这些女巫 和其他知道我们的人
these witches, whoever knows about us,
我会为了保护我的族群而对付他们
I will deal with them for the protection of my Pack.
我的家庭
My family.
而你将没法再看见这些了
And you will not be around to see it.
你很快就会加入我的
You will soon join me.
我大半辈子都在畏惧你
I spent most of my life afraid of you.
但现在不了
Not anymore.
好自为之吧 爸爸
Make peace with yourself, Dad.
日出的第一束光将是你的最后一刻
First light will be your last.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
已经结束了 是吗
It's over, isn't it?
马尔科姆什麽都不知道 罗根
Malcolm doesn't know anything, Logan.
我们必须忍♥受这个
We have to come to terms with that.
你... 你听见那些女巫说了什麽
You... you heard those witches.
那个追杀马尔科姆的男人...
That guy that came after Malcolm...
她... 她就在那个房♥子裡
She... she was in that house.
我是说 如果他想要一个狼人 也许 也许
I mean, if he wanted a werewolf, maybe, maybe...
也许他带走了她
maybe he took her.
如果我们要相信那些女巫
If we're going to believe the witches,
我们就得相信她们说的话
we have to believe what they say,
相信他想要的是马尔科姆
that he wants Malcolm.
你在让我放弃希望
You're asking me to give up hope.
我在请求你做好最坏的打算
I'm asking you to brace yourself for the worst.
你本该是个伟大的父亲 罗根
You would've made a great dad, Logan.
你需要被治愈
You need to heal.
我们都需要
We all do.
我想让你停止奔跑
I want you to stop running.
这是你的家
This is your home
而我们是你的家人
and we are your family.
我们会帮你处理这件事的
And we will help you get through this.
有什麽地方不对劲
Something's wrong.
所有的门窗都被打开了
Everything's open.
每一扇门 每一扇窗...
Every door, every window...
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表