剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
卡尔·马尔斯顿
Karl Marsten.
成头头了 恭喜
Spanish Alpha now? Congratulations.
我们有很多事要谈
We have a lot to talk about.
提醒我一下
Enlighten me.
马尔斯顿 你这个混♥蛋♥
Marsten, you son of a bitch.
我一直看到
I keep having this vision
你
that you're...
要被杀了
getting killed.
你被吃了...
You're being eaten...
露丝曾经告诉我 我妈妈也能预先看到
Ruth told me once, my mom could do it too.
看到未来
Okay, see into the future,
将要发生的事情
a premonition of something that will happen.
你认为你看到的就是这个
That's what you think this is?
你要死了 你请求我救你
You're dying. You asked me to help you.
但我不能
But I can't.
这就是你来这的原因
That's why you came here,
来警告我
to warn me.
你一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
好吧 这
Okay, this...
这不仅仅是个梦
this isn't just a dream.
我想我能让你看到
I think I can show you.
萨凡纳 救我
Savannah, help me.
黎明之前我们全都得死...
We're all dead by dawn...
黎明之前我们全都得死...
We're all dead by dawn...
你看到了吧
You saw it, right?
我...
I...
这次不一样了
It was different this time.
亚雷斯塔也在那
Aleister was there too.
亚雷斯塔死了
Aleister is dead.
我知道你觉得这是一个预言
I know you think this is a premonition...
丹弗斯 那是什麽
Danvers, what was that?
呆在这
Stay here.
怎麽了
What's going on?
灯 这些噪音
The lights, those noises,
是你吗
was that you?
在亚雷斯塔的屋子裡
At Aleister's compound,
你生气时
when you were angry,
无法控制你的法力
you had trouble controlling your powers.
怎麽了
What's going on?
是他
That's him.
我在预言裡看到的狼人
The werewolf I saw in my premonition.
我不在乎这个女孩是谁
I don't care who this girl is,
或者对你而言她意味著什麽
or what she means to you.
她知道我是谁
She knows what I am.
那她就必须得死
So she has to die.
两个总汇三明治
Two club sandwiches...
外加培根 薯条
extra bacon, fries, with a side of fries,
还有巧克力奶昔
and a chocolate milkshake.
你第二顿午餐怎麽样
How was your second lunch?
我觉得我赚到了
Well, I think I earned it.
莉莉
Lily.
嗨
Hi.
我知道你明天就要走了
I know you're leaving tomorrow,
只是 我一直在想
I just, I was wondering, um...
怎麽了
What's going on?
你来饭店时
When you came to the restaurant,
我马上就认出你了
I figured you must know.
那也是你来的原因
And that you came for a reason.
我一直等著你跟我说些什麽
I waited for you to say something,
但你没有 我觉得也许是我想错了
and when you didn't, I thought maybe I was wrong.
也许你来这只是个巧合
And maybe... maybe it was a coincidence that you're here,
但我觉得那不是
but I... I don't think it is.
我不会让你什麽也不说就离开
And I couldn't let you leave without telling you.
莉莉 我... 我不知道你
Lily, I... I don't know what you're...
你是我儿子
You're my son,
尼克
Nick.
我知道你是我儿子
I know you're my son.
你在说什麽
What... What are you talking about?
几年前 安东尼奥
Over the years, Antonio...
给我寄了些照片
sent me pictures...
告诉我你一切都好
showing me that you were okay.
对不起
I'm sorry...
我不能再聊了
I can't do this.
给我们一些时间 好吗
Just give us a minute, okay?
尼克
Nick!
尼克
Nick.
尼克 等等
Nick, wait.
我在干什麽 佩吉
What am I doing, Paige?
我们不能就这麽离开
We can't just leave.
她知道了 你就必须面对
She knows, and you have to face this.
别让她第二次失去你
Don't let her lose you twice.
这太危险了
This is way too dangerous.
她知道你是他儿子
She knows that you're her son,
这并不代表她知道其他的
but it's not like she knows the rest of it
或许她已经找到真♥相♥
or that she ever has to find out.
走吧 去跟她谈谈
Okay? Just go and talk to her.
好吧
Okay.
怎麽了
What?
附近还有个狼人
There's another werewolf nearby.
- 你怎麽知道 - 我能闻到
- How can you tell? - 'Cause I can smell him.
也许只是个巧合
It could be just a coincidence,
其他的狼人随便走走
some random werewolf travelling through?
不会 碰巧走到我在的这个小镇
No, in this tiny town when I'm here?
这不会是个巧合
No, that's not a coincidence.
好吧...
Okay...
我们把他引开
We've got to draw him away from here.
离她远点
Away from her.
快
Come on.
那麽你说她是个女巫
So, you're saying she's a vedma.
女巫 没错
A witch? Yes.
那些噪音 灯的怪异现象...
Those noises, what happened to your lights...
是她造成的
that was her.
是的 很有可能
It's possible, yes.
她是谁并不重要
It doesn't matter what she is.
规则很清楚
The rules are clear.
她知道我们
She knows about us.
并且我们也知道她们
And we know about them.
她们很善良 并且她们也不想被发现
Their kind, and they don't want to be discovered either.
一切都是你在做决定
And you make decisions!
相信谁 做什麽
Who to trust, what to do,
这些决定影响著我们所有人
decisions that affect us all.
罗曼 这是我的领地 我的家裡
In my territory, in my home, Roman?
所以 我说了算
Yes, I do.
不
No!
你要这样做
Here's what you're going to do.
当我这麽说的时候 我是代表所有首领
And when I speak, assume that I am speaking
来说的
for all of the others.
你要杀了那个女孩
You're going to kill that girl.
并且你要为这个族群找到一位继任者
And you're going to find a successor for this Pack.
他将能够事事以我们为先
One who will put all of our needs ahead of his own.
办不到
That is not going to happen.
克莱... 克莱 是我
Clay... Clay, it's me!
你应该离这儿1500米远
You're supposed to be 1,500 miles away from here.
我们放你一马
We let you live,
当你背叛我们时让你离开
let you walk away when you betrayed us.
你就是这麽报答我们的
Hm? And this is how you pay us back?
用与西班牙人见面报答的吗
By meeting with the Spanish, huh?
埃斯科柏多想杀了杰裡米
Escobedo wants to kill Jeremy.
他想控制北美地区
He wants to take control of the North America.
他想要我帮助他
He wants me to help him.
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表