剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
亚雷斯塔控制了门卫
Aleister has control of the guards.
你必须坚持 你还好吗
You need to fight. You okay?
- 还好 - 是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
见鬼 快点
Damn it. Come on!
我们怎麽从这裡到露丝那裡
How do we get to Ruth from here?
如果你试著阻止他 他会杀了你的
If you try and stop him, he will kill you.
嘿
Hey.
萨凡纳给你看了她的预感
Savannah showed you her premonition.
你正在加速的
You're rushing
直接投入死亡的怀抱
straight into the arms of your own death.
我们需要支援
We have to get back up.
只有一张钥匙卡 老兄
That's key card only, bro.
这裡应该有楼梯
Ah, there's gotta be stairs.
提醒你一句 我们没有武器
In case you didn't notice, we're not armed.
而他们有 我明白你对我很好
They are. I know you showed me mercy,
但这不意味著我会为你去死
but it doesn't mean I'm gonna take a bullet for you.
你的命是你自己的 做你想做的事
Your life is your own. Do what you want.
我要找到埃琳娜
I have to find Elena.
好吧 等等...
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
停下来 行吗
Hold up! All right?
她不会在这附近等著
She's not waiting around up there.
他们在找锅炉间
They're looking for the boiler room.
你想找到她 我们就要下楼
You want to find her, we've got to go down.
你还好吗 还能继续撑著不变身吗
You okay? Can you still fight the Change?
离黎明只剩下一小时了 我没问题
It's only an hour till dawn. I got this.
- 你还好吗 - 没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
人类
Humans.
从哪裡飘出来的
Where's it coming from?
就是这裡
Right here.
振作起来
Brace yourself.
嘿 大家听著
Hey listen, fellas,
我现在已经要负担很多了
I got a lot on my plate right now.
要不然
What do you say...
孩子们
Occide filium.
她在哪
Where is she?
露丝在哪
Where is Ruth?
进入你的血液
Go into your blood.
感受从地板升上来的能量
Sense the power rising through the floor.
隐秘的仪式间就在我们下面
The secret ritual chambers are below us.
这裡只有一个入口
There's only one way in.
她认为她能杀了我
She thinks she can kill me?
她之前失败了至少一次
She's failed at that at least once before.
只有女巫团的女巫才能打开
Only a Coven witch can open it.
萨凡纳 把门打开
Savannah, open the door.
带我们去见露丝
Take us to Ruth!
一旦她拿到她的法器就要把她再锁上
Lock her down again while she has her talisman.
她只是个躯壳 即使拥有她的法器
She's a shell, even with her talisman.
一旦我们过了那道门
And once we cross that threshold,
我们对巫女的力量
we have no idea how the powers
对她造成的影响一无所知
of the Coven will affect her.
萨凡纳 我是锁
Savannah, I am the lock.
我就是钥匙
And I am the key.
露丝在这
Ruth's here.
很好
Good!
尼克
Nick!
你好 母亲...
Hello, mother...
我到家了
I've come home.
你收到了我的消息
You got my message.
非常清楚
Loud and clear.
我也有一些把戏让你见识
I have a few tricks of my own.
你的萨凡纳让我们进来的
Your little Savannah let us in.
萨凡纳 听我说
Savannah, listen to me.
他们会杀了你
They are going to kill you,
然后克拉拉会占据你的身体
and Clara is going to take possession of your body.
她失去意识了 母亲
She's gone, mother,
藏在平静的海洋的深处
under a deep ocean of calm.
当我父亲打我的时候
It's a place I had to go to many times
我经常会这样
when my father beat me.
我不想过让你的人生如此痛苦
I didn't intend for your life to be so full of pain.
你根本就没想过让我活著
You never intended for me to have a life at all.
但是这些你给我的能量 他们很有用
But these powers you gave me, they came in handy.
我杀了那个人 他不是我父亲
I killed that man. He wasn't my father.
你自己知道他是谁吗 贱♥人♥
Do you even know who was, whore?
过来对著我说
Come and say that to my face.
不要靠太近
Don't get too close!
如果她将你的血放在那个碗裡
If she gets your blood in that bowl,
你立刻就会死
you'll be dead in seconds.
她不会离开那个圆圈
She won't break the Circle.
这是保护她的唯一的东西
It's the only thing protecting her.
把她拉出来
Drag her out!
你不应该离开这个圆圈 露丝
You shouldn't have broken the Circle, Ruth!
现在你就要死了 母亲...
And now you're going to die, mother...
和剩下所有人一起
along with all the rest of them.
杀死母亲
Occide matrim.
我们必须找到露丝
We have to get to Ruth.
如果你想快点死 我现在就可以成全你
Why rush to your death if I could do it now?
佩吉...
Paige...
听听你自己说的
listen to yourself.
你被亚雷斯塔的咒语控制了
Aleister has you under a spell.
这不是真的你
This isn't you.
这就是真的我
This is me...
要杀了你
killing you.
佩吉 看著我
Paige, look at me.
集中
Focus!
放开我 贱♥人♥
Get off me, bitch!
听我说 你明白吗
Listen to me. Do you understand?
他要杀了你的母亲
He's going to kill your mother.
杀死...
Occide...
想想露丝吧...
Think about Ruth...
想想你有多爱她
How much you love her.
想想女巫团
Think about the Coven.
你不能让亚雷斯塔赢
You can't let Aleister win.
你比他要强大
You're stronger than him.
你能战胜他
You can fight this.
发生了什麽事
What happened?
我们怎麽到这裡来了
How did we get here?
亚雷斯塔让你来的
Aleister had you.
喂
Hey...
是你回来了吗
are you back?
对
Yeah!
- 那好 - 嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
- 你能走吗 - 能
- Can you walk? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
带我去见露丝
Take me to Ruth.
什麽事也没有发生
Nothing's happening.
你在这下面就没有法力了
You have no power down here.
杀了她
Kill her!
你失败了
You failed.
我三十年前就失败了
I failed 30 years ago.
你失败是因为你懦弱
You failed because you are a coward.
你没能做到你应该做的事
You couldn't do the one thing you were supposed to
来救你亲爱的女巫们
to save your beloved witches.
那不是我的失败
That wasn't my failure.
对 我本可以保护你的
No, I could have protected you.
我应该保护你的
I should have protected you.
你本应该爱我的
You could have loved me.
我很抱歉 我的儿子
I'm sorry, my son.
你要相信她吗
Are you going to believe her?
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表