剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
I am the lock.
开锁的钥匙... 开锁的钥匙...
Key to the gate... Key to the gate...
我就是那把钥匙
And I am the key.
你知道 对于一群野蛮人而言
You know, for a bunch of brutes,
你们拥有一个巫婆想拥有的一切
you have everything a witch could want.
蛇根草
Snakesroot.
你知道它相当于姜
You know it as ginger.
我们已经不用姜了
We've been over the uses for ginger.
这是当归
This is angelica.
戴上它能起到保护作用
It can be worn for protection.
现在 世上已没有足够的当归可以保护我们了
There isn't enough angelica in the world to protect us now.
看著我
Look at me.
我们能保护你
We can protect you.
我们需要你
We need you.
这与任何事都无关 除了事实是
This isn't about anything other than the fact
我现在需要考虑一些其他的事情
that I need to think about something else right now.
叮 咚 巫婆死了
Ding. Dong. The witch is dead.
怎麽了
What's happening?
他们为什麽把你带到这儿来了
Why have they brought you in here?
我让他们带我来的
I asked them to.
好吧
Okay, um,
你是愿意选择这张华丽丽的小床
would you like your choice of a luxurious cot,
还是睡在冰冷的地板上
or a super cold concrete floor?
小床
The cot.
我可以让他
I can get him
把你房♥间布置得更舒服一点 如果你想要的话
to make your room more comfortable if you want.
我不想要舒服
I don't want to get more comfortable.
我想离开这儿
I want to get out of here.
和你一起
With you.
他想对你做可怕的事
He wants to do terrible things to you, Savannah.
他在教我如何保护我自己
He's teaching me how to protect myself.
他想把我的血液注射进你的身体裡
He wants to inject my blood into you.
不管他教你什麽 都要和他对著乾 好吗
Whatever he's teaching you, use that against him, okay?
别让任何人靠近你 甚至是我也不行
Don't let anyone near you. Not even me.
好吧 等等
Okay, one second.
他为什麽想把你的血注射进我的身体
Why does he want to inject your blood into me?
为了杀死所有的女巫
To kill all of the witches.
听起来像那个预言
That sounds like the prophecy.
你知道的 一个女巫的儿子
You know, the son of a witch
会杀掉所有的女巫
will kill all the witches.
但那只是个童话 对吧
But that's just a fairy tale, right?
对亚雷斯塔而言 它不是
Not to Aleister, it isn't.
萨凡纳
Savannah,
我能通过你和露丝对话吗
can I talk to Ruth through you?
我从来没试过...
I've never done...
求你了 萨凡纳
Please, Savannah.
只要你认为你还行 我们就必须试试
If you think you even can, we have to try.
好了 上♥床♥吧
Okay. On the bed.
佩吉得联繫我 但是...
Paige has to contact me, but...
我们试试
let's try.
好的
Okay.
对不起... 对不起 这只是个意外
Sorry... sorry, that was an accident.
你看见了
You saw that?
我那麽做是为了保护我的家人
I did that to protect my family.
我只有杀了他们才能保护你 你明白吗
And I would kill to protect you, okay?
我们会离开这裡的 萨凡纳
We're going to get out of here, Savannah.
我做的事都是身不由己 你懂吗
I did what had to be done, okay?
我会给佩吉留精神切入口的
I'll keep an open channel for Paige.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
时间很紧了
There's no time to waste.
我们要赶快找到萨凡纳
We need to reach Savannah.
你都去哪了
Where have you been?
寻找真♥相♥
Finding the truth.
我一直以来都没对你坦白 直到这一刻
I haven't been fully transparent with you, until now.
终于可以真♥相♥大白了吗
And now the truth is finally going to come out?
亚雷斯塔准备施咒杀死所有的女巫
Aleister is going to cast a spell to kill all witches.
那就是为什麽他囚禁了埃琳娜和萨凡纳
That's why he has Elena and Savannah.
一个被诅咒的
The one cursed
和一个诅咒者
and the one who curses.
埃琳娜是哪一个
Which one is Elena?
她是被诅咒的
She's the cursed.
你们都是
You all are.
一小个黑暗巫术
A piece of dark magic
把人变成了第一个狼人
that turned a man into the first werewolf.
不 第一个狼人是第七子的第七子
No, the first werewolf was the seventh son of a seventh son.
那是你们的历史告诉你们的
So your history tells you.
这麽说巫术才是我们存在的原因
Witchcraft is responsible for our existence?
那个诅咒在一定程度上破坏了
That curse disrupted the natural balance of our magic
我们法术的平衡
to such an extent
促成末日预言的达成...
that it created the doomsday prophecy...
那个女巫诞下的胎儿
that a son born to a witch
是来猎杀我们的
would survive to kill us all.
亚雷斯塔
Aleister.
如果我们能在她得到能力之前
If we can catch Savannah
找到萨凡纳
before she comes into her powers,
我们还有希望可以阻止这一切的发生
we have a fighting chance to stop this.
抱歉 我们只是...
Sorry, we were just...
马上集中精力
I need your full focus right now.
必须让我们联繫上萨凡纳
We must reach Savannah.
没错 用你最快的速度
Yes, as fast as you can.
萨凡纳 是你吗
Savannah, are you with us?
我是埃琳娜
This is Elena.
怎麽可能
How is that possible?
我抓住了萨凡纳的手
I grabbed Savannah's hand
然后我就看到你们了
and suddenly I can see you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没什麽大碍
We're fine.
我在尽我所能
I'm doing everything that I can
让我们逃脱这裡 但是我需要你们的帮助
to get us out of here, but I need your help.
亚雷斯塔很快就可以
Aleister is very close
收集完某种咒语
to pulling together some type of spell
然后大开杀戒了
that will kill the witches.
我知道 我们要先找到你
We know. We need to find you.
罗根也在这
Logan's here too.
瑞秋也是
And Rachel.
我们在魁北克的某个地方
We're somewhere in Quebec.
我觉得有点像前军事基地废墟
I think it's some type of former military base.
去找一个有红顶建筑群的地方
Look for a grouping of red roofs.
我马上去找
I'll start looking.
这裡很偏远 有森林包围
It's remote. We're surrounded by forest.
我听到东边三英尺外有火车经过的声音
I've heard a train three miles to the east,
附近还有一片薰衣草田
and there's a field of lavender nearby.
希望我能找到更多信息
I wish that I had more.
萨凡纳一定不能屈服于亚雷斯塔的巫术
It is imperative that Savannah not give in to Aleister's magic.
萨凡纳...
Savannah...
萨凡纳 你能听到吧
Savannah, I know you can hear me.
我会尽我所能去保护萨凡纳的
I'm doing everything that I can to protect Savannah.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
我本不该离开你去...
I shouldn't have left your side to...
追马尔科姆...
go after Malcolm...
嘿 听我说
Hey, hey, listen to me.
记住 一定要小心鲍尔博士
You have to be careful of Dr. Bauer, okay?
她已经死了
She's dead.
埃琳娜
Elena,
我需要你无论如何
I'm going to need you to do whatever possible
去做些记号♥
to set up some sort of signal
让我们识别那些材料
to help us identify that compound.
坚持住
You hang tight.
一大早我们就会赶到
We will be there by morning.
无论到天涯海角
No matter what,
我都会找到你的
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表