剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
你的处境一定很困难
when Jeremy became Alpha instead of you.
一定是段艰难时光
Must be tough.
你在跟我玩心理战术吗 罗根
Are you going to psychoanalyze me, Logan?
你去休息吧
Go get some sleep.
去吧
C'mon.
我们必须找到她
We have to find her.
你说对了
That's right.
一个被困在遥远的暗穴裡的孕妇
How long can a pregnant woman survive
能撑多久呢
locked away in a dark hole?
孤独和恐惧包围著她
Alone and frightened.
没有任何食物和水源
Without any food or water.
你能让我毫发无伤的从石港回来
You let me walk from Stonehaven in one piece,
你就也能把她带回来
and you can have her back.
我们会找到她的
We will find her.
不过是以我们的方式
But on our terms.
去休息吧
Get some rest.
这不是请求
I'm not...
是命令
asking you.
别犯傻了
Don't be a fool.
前路漫漫不可预料
There's too much at stake.
你不会活著走出这裡的
You're not walking out of here.
如果你不听我的 你也别想活著出去
Neither are you, if you don't listen to me.
有些东西要衝著我们来了
There's something coming for us.
没有人知道我们的存在
No one knows we exist.
所以告诉我 什麽东西要来了
So tell me, what's coming for us?
要是没有你半路杀出来 我也许已经查清了
You got in the way before I could find out.
但是不管他是什麽
But whoever he is,
他很强大
he's strong and
在得到他想要的东西前是不会收手的
he won't stop until he gets what he wants.
不管你说什麽
This won't save you.
这些也救不了你
Whatever you're trying here.
你愿意牺牲一个狼孩吗
Are you willing to sacrifice a werewolf child?
一代族群裡的第一个孩子
The first born in a generation to your Pack.
你好像没有谈判的资格
I've never known you to negotiate.
你察觉到什麽了
What does that tell you?
我嗅出了你的恐惧
It tells me that you're afraid.
而且我乐在其中
And I'm enjoying that.
有人吗
Hello?
约鲁巴小姐
Miss Yoruba?
- 你确定你要这样 - 当然
- Are you sure you want to do this? - Yeah.
这件事就该这麽做
It's the right thing to do.
杰裡米 谢谢你通知我
Thank you for calling me, Jeremy.
我想来确认我们的宿敌
I want to make sure our bad blood
已经如你所说的被消灭了
is under the bridge, as you say.
我们找到了马尔科姆
We found Malcolm.
- 他的尸体在哪 - 他被我们关在笼子裡
- Where is his body? - He's in our cage.
他还活著
He's still alive?
让我去杀了他
Allow me to kill him.
我们的族群将团结一致
Our Packs will be bound together,
在理事会中统一战线
a united front at the council.
没人胆敢反抗我们
No one will dare go against us.
很好 我们可没忘记
Well, we haven't forgotten
你最初是支持马尔科姆的
that you backed Malcolm in the first place.
你对我有再造之恩 我当然...
You spared my life, of course I...
我服从你的决定 杰裡米
I defer to you, Jeremy.
罗德裡戈 跟我进来
Come inside, Rodrigo.
你终于想通了
You've come to your senses?
事实上 确实是
As a matter of fact, I have.
看来我下错了赌注
Seems I bet on the wrong horse.
是时候推倒重来了
Time to put it down.
罗德裡戈 我得和首领理事会谈谈
Rodrigo, I need to talk to the Alpha council.
他们早就决定了 你必死无疑
They have already decided. They want your head.
这不是我个人的生死问题
This is not about me,
这关係到我们整个族群
this is about all of us.
马尔科姆 你不在"我们"之中
There is no "us", Malcolm.
你玩儿完了
You're finished.
我可不想被你拖下水
I don't want you pulling me down with you.
罗德裡戈是来看看变节的下场
Rodrigo is here to see the repercussions of treachery.
看来这种事不会有第二次了
So that it doesn't happen again.
不会再有 我向你保证
It won't, I assure you.
确实有种方法可以确保
There's a way to guarantee that.
你还有什麽临终遗言吗 马尔科姆
Is there anything you want to say before I kill you, Malcolm?
罗德裡戈 你至始至终都是个蠢货
You always were an idiot, Rodrigo.
这可没有骑兵来救你
There is no cavalry to save you.
她到底在哪
Where is she?
等我一告诉你 你就会杀了我
If I tell you, you will kill me.
如果你不说
If you don't tell me,
我会立刻杀掉你
I'm going to kill you right now.
你没有机会了
You won't get a chance.
他们已经来了
They're here.
毁灭者来了
那是什麽
What is that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你永远是我亲爱的小宝贝 克莱...
You're always gonna be my darlin' little man, Clay...
看起来不是很像
Doesn't look like much,
但非常确定此地不是对外公开的
but it sure as shit ain't open to the public.
很久以前 差不多二十年吧 这儿有户人家
A long time ago, maybe 20 years, a family lived here.
没错 一个水兵住过
Yeah, a Marine.
他之前在索马裡
He was over in Somalia.
我让他把家驻扎在这儿
I let him park his home here.
至少我可以做点儿支持国家的事儿
Least I could do to support my country.
他有一妻一子
Had a wife and kid.
艾丽 她是个如花似玉的美人儿
Elle, she was a peach.
还有那男孩...
And the boy...
- 叫肯还是克莱姆来著 - 克莱
- Ken or Clem?... - Clay.
哦 对 等等... 你认识他们
That's right. Wait... you knew them?
或许你有他们的电♥话♥ 亲戚
Maybe you have a number, a relative,
或是有什麽办法能联繫到他们
or just a way to get a hold of them.
孩子 你要去找那家人唯一的地方
Son, the only place you're going to find that family
就是小镇边儿的墓地
is in the cemetery at the edge of town.
艾丽被一隻狼袭击了
Elle was attacked by a wolf.
就在你站的那地儿上被杀了
Elle got killed right where you're standing.
呃 那些褐色的痕迹 就是她的血
Th-that brown spot, that's her blood.
我们都找遍了 但还是没发现那孩子的尸体
We all went searching, but we never did find the boy's body.
至于那个军官 我靠
And the Marine? Shoot,
那夜他从战场回来
he come home that night from the war,
一家人都挂了
the whole family gone.
没过多会儿他就拿起一把枪
Didn't take too long till he took a pistol,
饮弹自尽
put it in his mouth,
跟他们共赴黄泉了
and joined them in the great beyond.
你刚说你是谁
Who did you say you was again?
没有 我谁都不是 谢谢
Nobody, I'm nobody. Thanks.
打开牢笼我就告诉你她在哪儿
Open this cage and I'll tell you where she is.
- 告诉我 - 先把门打开
- Tell me! - Open this door first.
你根本不知道 是不是
You don't have her, do you?
打开这该死的门
Open the goddamn gate!
你我在这儿都是无力防御的
We are both defenseless here!
不
No.
我们不是
We're not.
我判断不出它来自哪个方向
I can't get a bead on which direction it's coming from.
无处不在
It's coming from everywhere.
尼克 你去左边转转
Nick, you circle around from the left,
埃琳娜 你去右边
Elena, you head right.
我们得看看能否包围任何出现在此的东西
We'll see if we can surround whatever's out there.
万事小心
Be prepared for anything.
嘿 嘿 怎麽了
Hey! Hey, hey, hey.
我的眼睛
My eyes!
让我看看
Let me see!
血
The blood!
它流不止
It won't stop!
把眼睁开
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表