剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
我就会杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
你有一段很短的时间
You will have
来变身
a short time to Change.
这是一次观察战斗的对照实验
This is a controlled experiment to observe combat.
理查德 不要变身
Richard, don't do it.
我们自相残杀就是他们想要的结果
That's exactly what they want you to do.
我告诉了你所有必要的信息
I told you everything that you needed
去寻找马尔科姆
to find Malcolm,
然而 你将我出♥卖♥♥♥给了
and still, you gave me up
这些杂碎
to these sadistic bastards.
谈话到此为止
We're done talking.
九十秒倒计时
90 seconds.
我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你 那不是真的
I didn't give you up, it's a lie.
他们想让你跟我决斗
They want you to fight me!
他们... 他们想让我们变身
They... they want us to Change
这样他们就可以坐收渔翁之利
and then they'll kill us both!
你不当编剧可惜了
Nice try.
你想骗我
You're trying to trick me
这样我就不会变身
so I won't Change.
然后你变身
Then you will.
这裡还有其他的狼人
There were other werewolves here.
哈 你看到他们了吗
Huh! Do you see them around?
他们被关起来了
They're in jars now!
如果我不跟你决斗
If I don't fight you,
我也会被关起来
I'll end up in jars too.
理查德...
Richard...
拜託
please.
六十秒
60 seconds.
她要变身了 我们就要成功了
She's going to do it, we're almost there.
他是她体型的两倍 他会摧毁她的
He's twice her size, he'll demolish her.
我见识过她的能耐
I've seen what she's capable of,
- 没问题的 - 如果他变身了
- she can hold her own. - If he turns into a wolf
而她没有 那她死定了
and she doesn't, it's all over.
如果他杀死了她 一切都结束了
If he kills her, that's it,
唯一的雌性被灭了
the only female will be destroyed.
她可以死 但必须在变身成为狼之后
She can die, just not as a human.
我们需要她的狼血
We need her wolf blood.
十...
Ten...
九 八
nine, eight,
七
seven,
六 五 四
six, five, four,
三 二
three, two,
一
one.
她臣服了
She's submitting.
- 她毫无胜算 - 这不重要了
- She won't stand a chance. - It doesn't matter.
- 把他带出来 - 警卫
- Take him out, now. - Guards!
警卫 把他抓起来
Guards! Apprehend!
现在怎麽做
What should we do?
她跑不远的
She won't get far.
他们会发现我不在了 我们必须马上离开
They're going to know I'm gone. We have to leave now.
两个犯人徒步逃走了
Two subjects have escaped on foot.
小心追捕
Pursue with caution.
必须活捉女的
Female must be apprehended alive.
快走 快走 快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on, come on...
快点
Come on!
啊... 我脖子上的东西
Ah...! The thing on my neck!
- 怎麽了 - 火烧一样的疼 罗根
- What is it? - It's burning, Logan!
好了 走 走 走
Okay, go, go, go, go, go!
真的很疼
Oh... it really hurts.
疼死我了
It really hurts!
我想要的东西你还没给我
Can't let you go.
怎麽能放你走呢
Not before you give me what I need.
克莱在失踪人口数据库中
Clay did a missing persons
做了调查
database search.
她是来自蒙特利尔的梅勒尼·劳
Her name is Melanie Lau from Montreal.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们这次行动需要保密
And thank you for understanding
你们的人也不能知道
our need to keep this private,
谢谢你们的理解和配合
even from your own Pack.
我们并不喜欢施这样的法术
It's not a magic we like to practice,
更不愿意别人看到
much less show to anyone.
但你想留下也可以
But you're welcome to stay.
会得到怎样的信息
What information will you be able to get?
难说 可能只是一些碎片
It's hard to say, could be just fragments,
一些回忆...
pieces of memory...
也有可能一无所获
or worse: nothing.
神灵啊
Spiritus,
复活并告诉我
revive et dic per me.
我感觉到了什麽
I feel something.
集中精力在北面的蜡烛上
Focus your energy at the north candle.
甜美的青草
Sweetgrass.
在她的脚下燃烧
Burn some at her feet.
那味道...
The smell could...
妈妈
Mama!
你是梅勒尼·劳吗
Are you Melanie Lau?
是的
Yes.
我们想找家人
We need to find our loved ones.
他们在哪
Where are they?
雏菊花...
Daisies...
爸爸带来新鲜的雏菊花
Daddy brought fresh daisies.
我要剪掉玩具娃娃头髮裡的胶
I needed to cut the gum from my dolly's hair.
嘘...
Ah... Shhh!
肯尼猥亵了我
Kenny felt me up.
请不要开除我
Please don't fire me.
我真的很需要这份工作
I really need this job.
那个女孩...
The girl...
萨凡纳 她被关在哪裡
Savannah, where is she being held?
她就是那个人
She's the one.
她的经血能够洗除我们的罪恶
Her moon blood will purge us of our sins,
为了毁灭之日的到来
for the Undoing.
亚雷斯塔想要什麽
What does Aleister want?
不应该是这样子的
This isn't supposed to happen.
你带走了他们 他们在哪
You take people. Where are they?
她是钥匙
She is the key.
他能解开锁 恢复我们的自♥由♥之身
He will unlock it and set us free.
我们必须停止了 我们必须放她出来
We need to stop! We need to ease her out!
亚雷斯塔 他在哪
Aleister, where is he?
他对他的追随者都做了什麽
What does he do to his followers?
我们收割紫色的海洋
We harvest the purple sea.
他淨化我们 都是为了毁灭之日
He purges us, it's for the Undoing.
- 你为什麽带走我们的人 - 不...
- Why are you taking our people? - No...
你不知道你在干什麽
You don't know what you're doing!
她会死的 我们必须停止
This is killing her, we have to stop.
毁灭之日是什麽时候
When is the Undoing?
你必须死
You must die.
毁灭之日你们都必须死
You all must die for the Undoing.
他们都被关在哪裡
Where is he keeping them?
感觉好噁心...
I feel sick...
我要见... 鲍尔医生
I need to... see Dr. Bauer.
- 不... - 谁是鲍尔医生
- No... - Who's Dr. Bauer?
妈妈 她会死的 求你了
Mom! It's killing her! Please!
这是你最后的机会了
This is your last chance.
好好抓住吧
Please take it.
想把事情做好
You want a thing done right,
就必须亲历亲为
you have to do it yourself.
我选择鲍尔医生做一件事
I chose Dr. Bauer to do one thing
而她的软弱却辜负了我
and she failed me because she's weak.
但你不软弱 不是吗
But you're not weak, are you?
我看见你杀死了马尔科姆·丹弗斯
I saw you kill Malcolm Danvers.
做的真是漂亮
It was a thing of beauty.
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表