剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
Get your rest.
明天是你新生活的开始
Tomorrow you start your new life.
她一直问个不停
She is asking too many questions.
要控制住她
You need to give her one more session
你得再花点精力
to keep her in line.
- 你得禁锢住她 - 她会受制于我的
- She has to be locked down. - She will be.
很快这些都没关係了
Soon enough it won't matter.
女巫全都会死绝
The witches will be dead.
现在我担心的是狼人
It's the werewolves that concern me.
他们可都是猎人
They're hunters.
这人你打算怎麽处理
What are you going to do with him?
还得靠他来隐瞒我们的行踪
He's going to make sure they don't find us.
好大的胆子 一进来就拿我手♥机♥
You can't just walk in and take my phone!
快还给我 贱妇
Give it back, you stupid bitch.
管你乐不乐意 老子还要在这上班
Like it or not, I got business I'm doing in there.
乐不乐意都给我放开她
Like it or not, you'll let her go.
呦呵
Ah, yeah?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
你又是谁
Who are you?
只不过是一个在体育酒吧打杂
A guy doing business in a sports bar,
穿得人模狗样 成天酗酒的混混
day-drinking in his best shirt?
你配不上她 放开她
You don't deserve her. Let her go.
再来
Try that again.
好 好 接著打
All right, all right, come on!
尽快离开这
Get out while you can.
你确实能挨
You sure can take a punch.
但你更擅长出拳
You're even better at throwing them.
听好 别再找我麻烦 懂吗
Hey, listen, I don't want any more trouble, all right?
我不是来挑衅的
Hey, no trouble.
一招制敌 太厉害了
One shot! That is... impressive.
像你这样外表冷酷 长著一副杀手模样的人
A guy like you, granite jaw, killer hook,
我知道个办法能让你今晚大赚一千块
I know a way you could make a thousand bucks tonight.
不用 多谢 我不差钱
No thanks. I don't need the money.
你当然不差钱
No...
但你得去尝试一下
But you do need to scratch an itch.
我之前就见过
Yeah, I've seen it before.
一个人伤了人后
A guy does someone wrong,
要靠打拳击来好好释放一下
now he needs that sweet release of a good punch.
不管是打人还是挨打
Throwing the punch or taking it.
我知道个地方 不戴护套 没有规则
I know a place. No gloves, no rules.
就两个人尽情地互打
Just two guys working out their demons.
类似于搏击俱乐部吗
Like a fight club, or something?
没错
Yeah.
差不多
Something like that.
那的人♥拳♥术比酒吧那个好吗
Can those guys hit better than that guy at the bar?
当然
Yeah.
他们可是一群猛兽
They're a bunch of monsters.
更严重了吗
Is it worse?
我感觉地到咒语在起作用
I can feel it progressing.
它在消耗我的体能
It's wearing me down.
我不知道怎麽对抗
I don't know how to fight someone
会远距离攻击的人
who can attack from so far away.
是左手操控的邪术
It's the Left Hand Path.
克拉拉肯定教了他这个咒语
Clara must have taught it to him.
她被逐出女巫团前就很擅长这咒语
She was an expert at it before we shunned her.
她不用现身就能杀人
She could execute a man from her living room.
那就反击
Then strike back.
就用这种类型的咒语来对抗亚雷斯塔
Use that type of magic against Aleister.
施这个咒很複杂
It's very difficult.
我需要一些头梳上的头髮
I would need a strand of hair from a comb,
还有唾液 总之要他本人身上的东西
saliva, something with his essence...
什麽
What?
有个方法可以一试
There is something we can try.
我去找颗蛋
I'll need an egg.
他的裹尸布以前就放在这裡
The shroud was right here.
开始搜集
Essentia crescat.
一个皮肤细胞 一缕头髮
One skin cell, one strand of hair,
有了这些我就能造出个亚雷斯塔
that's all I need to grow a piece of Aleister.
之前没用过这咒语
There is no getting used to this.
这咒语能做什麽
What will this spell accomplish?
它会杀了亚雷斯塔
It will kill Aleister.
我只希望这咒语能及时杀了他
I just hope it does so in time.
怎麽了
What is it?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我脑袋裡
It's just my head.
好像有个冰锥
It feels like an ice pick
快要刺穿颅骨
is piercing through my skull.
是毁灭的原因吗
Is it the Undoing?
不 是露丝在搞鬼
No, this is Ruth.
她在用黑魔法
She's using dark magic.
她走投无路了
She is desperate.
露丝在攻击我
Ruth is attacking me?
她是在以牙还牙
She's slapping you with your own left hand.
那就走著瞧
We will see about that.
这只是个开始
This is just the beginning.
咒语会帮我
It will help me to...
萨凡纳在召唤我
Savannah is trying to contact me.
是
I am...
我
...with you.
露丝 是你吗
Ruth, is that you?
克拉拉...
Clara...
我知道都是你在背后捣鬼
I knew it was you behind all this.
不然谁会如此满怀恶意
Who else would be so spiteful?
露丝 现在使用左手邪术的那个人不是我
I'm not the one using Left Hand magic now, Ruth.
对我如此的人正是你
You're doing this to me.
你又在试著杀死自己的儿子
You're trying to kill your own son, again.
你仍会失败
And you will fail, again.
听我说 亚雷斯塔
Listen to me, Aleister.
那时我只是一个十七岁的女孩
I was a 17-year-old girl.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
是预言让我这麽做的
It was the Prophesy.
说吧 母亲
Say it, Mother!
你下令处死一个无辜的孩子
You ordered the execution of an innocent child.
是的
Yes.
你曾是个麻烦 你必须死
You were a problem and I needed you dead.
是我♥干♥的 这是我的选择
It was me. It was my choice.
但是 如果你关心无辜的人们
But if you care about innocent people,
就让他们活著
then let them live.
不 你们中没有一个是无辜的
No. None of you are innocent.
你这个卑劣的女人
You vile woman.
在地狱裡腐烂吧
May you all rot in hell.
我会找到你的
I will find you.
谁
Who is that?
我是杰裡米
This is Jeremy.
杰裡米
Jeremy.
自从被你刺伤以后 克莱怎麽样了
How is Clay since you stabbed him?
他原谅你了吗
Has he forgiven you?
无论发生任何事
No matter what happens,
无论你试著躲到任何地方 我都会跟踪追捕你
no matter where you try to hide, I will track you down.
我会找到你 你将会死去
I will find you and you will die
看著你的四肢
watching your limbs being...
被撕离躯干
...ripped from your body.
我在这儿等著你
I will be ready for you.
那裡砖墙无窗
There are windowless brick walls.
有个楼梯通向上层地面
There's a set of stairs leading to a floor above.
他们在地下
They're underground.
你怎麽啦
What's wrong?
我觉得介入你们的交流
I think tapping into your communication
引起了一些问题
has done something...
变身...
The Change...
我正在失去控制
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表