剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
是她要求我杀了你
She demanded that I kill you!
她在哄骗你呢
She's trying to trick you.
没必要搞成这个样子
It didn't have to be this way.
你对自己的所为并不愧疚
You're not sorry for what you did.
你很遗憾我活了下来
You're sorry that I survived.
锁上了 真该死
It's locked! Dammit!
等等... 想一下 对
Wait, wait, wait, wait, think, okay
我们或许可以用那两个电♥话♥
We can probably heave those two phone booths
来砸开这扇窗户
through this window.
如果出去了 我们就得从头再来
If we go outside, we're back to square one.
至少不会困在此处了
At least we're not stuck in here.
你到底想不想找到你女朋友
You want to find your girl or not?
好吧
All right.
我数学不好
I'm not the greatest at math,
但这感觉非常像回到起点
but this feels a whole lot like square one.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
佩吉
Paige!
喂 加油
Hey. Come on.
是因为快到黎明了吗
Is it that close to dawn?
佩吉 你必须让我们进去
Paige, you've got to get us in there.
你能为其他人留门吗
Can you keep it open for the others?
不行 我们过去就会立刻关闭
No. It'll close once we're through.
好 在这裡等著
Okay, wait here.
你要放他们进去
You're going to have to let them in.
你要做什麽
What are you going to do?
我要去了结此事
I'm going to finish it.
不 埃琳娜
No, Elena...
我知道你要不惜一切代价
I know that you're going to do whatever it takes...
去杀了亚雷斯塔
to kill Aleister.
可是如果你不能...
But if you can't...
萨凡纳是导索
Savannah's the conduit.
如果你结束了毁灭
If you end the Undoing,
我们就会有机会
we will have a fighting chance
一起把他打到
to take him down, together.
我没说这样是对的
I'm not saying that this is right,
或者那样比较简单
or that it'll be easy.
但如果真到那一部...
But if it comes to this...
你要有牺牲萨凡纳的准备
you have to be prepared to sacrifice Savannah.
分散他的注意力 我要变身了
Keep him distracted. I'm going to Change.
我能打倒他
I can take him down.
如果你不能变回来怎麽办
What if you can't Change back?
我必须尽力一搏
I have to take the chance!
对 那你就永远不能跟埃琳娜在一起了
Yeah, but then you'll never be with Elena.
对于我们这样的人来说
All right And being without the one you love the most,
不能跟心爱的人在一起
for guys like us,
是世上最痛苦的事
that's the worst pain in the world.
相信我 克莱
Believe me, Clay,
简直生不如死
it ain't no life to live.
所以不管你做什麽
So whatever you do,
都别让她离开你
just never let her go.
你要干什麽
What are you doing?
我要去拿那个警卫的门卡
I'm going to go get that mall cop's key card.
该隐
Cain!
瞧我拿到了什麽
Look what I got.
你最好别让我白白牺牲 兄弟
You better make this worth it, bro.
喂 快去找她
Hey. Go get her.
我所做的这一切
These things I've done,
这些年承受的这些痛苦
the years of pain.
我的孩子
My boy.
现在还有时间
There's still time.
我们可以全部放下
We can unwind it all.
我可以驱除所有伤痛
I can take away all the hurt.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
别这样
Stop this.
你只是在争取时间
You were just trying to buy time.
亚雷斯塔
Aleister!
我要让你的鲜血流乾 狼崽子
I will bleed the life from you, wolf.
你不会阻碍我的
You're not holding me back.
你在这下面根本没法力 是不是
You don't have any power in here, do you?
萨凡纳
Savannah!
萨凡纳 听我说 他在控制你
Savannah, listen to me. He's controlling you,
但是你比他要强大
but you're stronger than him.
我是锁
I am the lock.
我是钥匙
And I am the key.
她失去意识了 埃琳娜
She's gone, Elena.
被你的血液淹没了
Drowning in your blood.
你救不了她了
And there is nothing you can do to save her.
仪式剑 给你
The athame. Here!
最终
In the end,
你还是拼命保护她们
you die protecting them,
为她们而死
and because of them.
她们的仪式剑 你的血
Their athame. Your blood. Ah!
这不是结局
This isn't the end.
对不起 萨凡纳
I'm sorry, Savannah.
只有这一个办法
This is the only way. Ugh!
埃琳娜 发生了什麽事
Elena, what is happening?
他们不能控制你了
They can't control you.
不 我们得走了
No. We have to go.
- 不 - 赶快
- No! - Quickly!
不要
No!
放开我
Let me go!
停下
Stop!
杰裡米
Jeremy!
埃琳娜
Elena!
埃琳娜
Elena!
坚持住 好吗
You hang on, okay?
好 我要带你出去
Okay, I'm going to get you out of here.
去找他 没时间了
Go to him. There's no time.
我不会丢下你的
I'm not leaving you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
埃琳娜
Elena!
说话
Say something!
说话啊!
Say something
尼克
Nick!
佩吉
Paige!
我们得离开这儿
We've got to get out of here.
不 我会放你进去
No, I'll let you in.
- 我们可以一起去 - 听我说
- We can go together. - Listen to me...
- 克莱和埃琳娜在裡面 - 我一开门
- Clay and Elena are in there. - I open this door,
他们就过来了
they're coming through.
我不知道我能拖住他们多久 快走
I don't know how long I can hold them, go.
- 可是... - 拜託
- But... - Please.
就当是为了我
Just do this for me.
尼克
Nick!
尼克
Nick!
对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起我没能在你身边 亲爱的
I'm sorry I couldn't get to you, darlin'.
妈妈
Mother!
克莱
Clay!
亚雷斯塔呢 他在哪儿
Where is he? Where's Aleister?
他带萨凡纳去了墓穴深处
He's taken Savannah deep into the catacombs.
那就是我要杀死他的地方
And that's where I'll kill him.
你要变身吗
Are you going to Change?
我再也没有以人形活著的理由了
There's no reason for me to stay human anymore.
杰裡米
Jeremy!
杰裡米 你在哪裡
Jeremy, where are you?
杰裡米
Jeremy!
杰裡米
Jeremy!
退后
Back away.
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表