剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
萨凡纳
Savannah?
埃琳娜 你还好吗
Elena, are you okay?
我怎麽知道你是真的
How do I know you're real?
什麽意思
What do you mean?
我当然是... 真的
Okay, of course I'm... real.
我感觉到你有麻烦
I felt you were in trouble.
我就从亚雷斯塔那跑出来了
I got away from Aleister.
他对我动了手脚
He did something to me.
搅乱我的神智
Messing with my mind.
我知道
I know.
我们要离开这裡
We need to get out of here.
跟著我 我 我知道怎麽走
Follow me, I... I know the way.
杰裡米说他们发现两百英里外的另一个
Jeremy said they found the other military base
军事基地 那裡什麽都没有
200 miles away. There's nothing there.
大楼紧锁 场地封闭了好些年
Buildings have been knocked to the ground years ago.
这裡太安静了
It's quiet.
一定是在这附近某个地方
It's got to be somewhere around here.
秘密军事基地不可能这麽简单就被找到
Hidden military bases aren't supposed to be easy to find.
如果我可以 我去做
If I could, I would,
但我不能四处飞著找
but I can't fly around
有红屋顶和薰衣草的地方
looking for red roofs and lavender.
总之 我们要找的是什麽类型的信♥号♥♥
What type of signal are we looking for, anyway?
不管是什麽类型的 越明显越好找
Whatever it is, it better be big.
我等不下去了
I can't take the waiting.
你真的很爱她 是吧
You really do love her, don't you.
比你想的还要爱
More than you can imagine.
我小时候就被教导要学会怎样独处
When I was a little girl, I was taught how to be alone.
怎样形影相吊 怎样自娱自乐
How to stay alone, how to be happy alone.
我曾经也是这样
I thought that way, once.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
我十三岁时 有个男孩
There was a boy, when I was 13.
他和我同住一条街
He lived on my street.
他叫杰夫
His name was Jeff.
还有比这个更无聊的名字了吗 "杰夫"
Is there a more boring name than that? "Jeff"?
他总是很安静
He was quiet.
害羞
Shy.
从不敢跟我说一句话
Never really said a word to me.
有一天
And then one day
我在信箱裡找到绑头髮的髮带
I found this ribbon for my hair in the mailbox.
接下来又有另一个髮带 之后每个星期都有
And then another one, and then one every single week.
髮带很漂亮
They were beautiful ribbons.
然后我绑上这些髮带走在街上
And I'd wear them and I'd walk down the street
我看到杰夫对我微笑
and I would see Jeff and he'd be smiling at me.
我觉得我要疯了
And then I felt like I was going crazy
因为这隻让我想到
'cause all I could think about was the...
无聊的小子
boring kid.
在无聊的街上
On the boring street.
之后我拿到了这个
And then I got this.
做了个女巫
Became a witch.
再没有时间跟愿意
Didn't have any more time for boys
给我买♥♥髮带的男生一起
who wanted to buy me ribbons for my hair.
我自己选择的
I made a choice.
该来的总会来
When it happens,
你也别无选择
you don't get a choice.
你不会再孤单了
You never want to be alone again.
我有我妈
I have my mother.
女巫团
My Coven.
我一点都不孤单
I am not alone.
走吧 罗密欧
Let's get going, Romeo.
我们会找到她的
We will find her.
我们为什麽会在这
Why are we here?
你在做什麽
What are you doing?
这不是出去的路
This isn't the way out of here.
有东西要你看看
You need to see something.
不 不
No... No...
这不可能
That's not possible.
这不可能
That's not possible.
一切都是假的
Nothing's real.
你还是困在牢笼裡
You're still in your cell.
幻觉
Hallucinating.
你发不出信♥号♥♥给你的朋友
You can't signal your friends.
我知道我是真实的
I know I'm real.
你骗我
You lied to me.
你从来没有打算要帮我
You were never going to help me.
你只想著要逃出这裡
You just wanted to get out.
不
No...
你只在乎你自己 埃琳娜
You only care about yourself, Elena.
逃不出自己的掌心
Can't escape your own mind.
自私
Selfish!
他们都会因你而死
They're all going to die because of you.
因你而死
For you.
求求你
Please...
别
Stop...
你就是个怪物
You are a monster!
你就该这样
And you deserve to suffer for it!
你就呆在这裡
You are going to stay here...
永远
forever.
慢著 他们离开草坪了
Wait. They're heading out to the field.
我们得从树林那边穿过去
We have to go through the woods.
哦 不 不 不 我们不能走太远
Oh, no no no, we're not going to get far
如果这些鬼东西又开始沸腾起来
if these things start heating up again.
我们可以让他们停止行动
We can disable them.
这个不可见的封印
The entire invisible perimeter.
我们得去亚雷斯塔的房♥间
We have to get to Aleister's quarters.
在院子的另一边
It's on the other side of the compound.
我们走
Let's go.
埃琳娜 我们要做的只有离开
Elena. All we have to do is walk away
一切都会好起来的
and everything will be all right.
那裡面有什麽
What's down there?
安详
Peace.
你所寻找的安详
The peace you're looking for.
我辜负了萨凡纳
I failed Savannah.
我答应过要保护她
I promised I'd protect her.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
这都是为你好
It's for your own good.
你可以放下这一切
You can let it all go.
不
No.
我不想就这样一走了之
I don't want to let it go.
这不是我想要的
That's not what I want.
那你想要什麽
Then what do you want?
爱
Love.
爱
Love?
到最后 这才是最重要的
In the end, it's all that matters.
这才是关键
It is the key.
我们不是怪物
We're not monsters.
因为我们...
Because we...
我们能相爱
we can love?
你现在只能靠自己了
You're on your way back, now.
你会用到那些 亲爱的
You're going to need those, darling.
出去外面 向我示意
Get outside. Signal me.
...我们的信仰
...the one true path.
他是一道即将指引我们走向毁灭的光芒
He is the light that will guide us to the Undoing.
他是我们的信仰
He is the one true path.
他是一道即将指引我们走向毁灭的光芒
He is the light that will guide us to the Undoing.
向依然在我们心中的两位鞠躬
Bow before the two who shall remain.
聚集力量
Gather the power.
...毁灭
...the Undoing.
他是我们的信仰
He is the one true path.
他是一道即将指引我们走向毁灭的光芒
He is the light that will guide us to the Undoing.
他是我们的信仰
He is the one true path.
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表