剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
你在做什麽
What are you doing?
我要做我该做的事 佩吉
I'm doing what must be done, Paige.
你没有这麽做的力量
You don't have the strength to do this.
这是我能做到的最强大的事
This is the strongest thing I can do.
只有这样才能与他抗衡
It's all I have left to fight him with.
拜託 一定有别的办法
Please. There must be another way.
我别无选择
Not for me.
这一切都是因为而起 是我的失败
This is all because of me, my failures.
我至少要做对这件事
I have to make at least this one thing right.
不 我不让
No, I won't let you.
她已经戴上戒指了
The ring is already on her.
已经开始了 接受现实吧
It's already started. Accept this.
你要明白我这样做是因为我爱你
And understand it's because I love you.
妈妈
Mom...
圣灵啊 请指引我
Spiritus, ostende mihi viam...
不 拜託了 我需要你
No. Please, I need you.
妈 妈妈 我需要你
Mom, mom, I need you.
圣灵啊 复活吧
Spiritus, revive.
放开我
Let me go!
没有出路 上帝呀
There's no way out. Oh, God.
她没有法力了
She's out of the spell.
我拿了她的法器
I have her talisman.
What can she do Move a glass Slam a door?
我要让你对埃琳娜所做的一切
I will make you suffer
遭受痛苦
for what you did to Elena.
她要付出代价 萨凡纳
She had to pay, Savannah.
因为她的反抗
For her defiance.
你也一样
As will you.
你不会活过日出的
You won't live long past sunrise.
一旦阳光破晓
Once daylight breaks through the ceiling,
毁灭就会结束
the Undoing will be over.
女巫就全都死了
The witches will be dead,
谁也救不了你
there will be no one to save you.
我就会占据你的身体
And I will possess your body.
不
No.
我不会让你得逞的
I won't let you in.
萨凡纳 你再怎麽反抗
You'll fight it, Savannah.
都会失败的
But you will lose.
埃琳娜家的其他人也一样
As well as the rest of Elena's family.
一旦我拥有了你的力量 我就要杀了他们
Once I have your powers, I intend to kill them.
我不能让他们成为
I can't have them getting in the way
我争取自己乐趣的阻碍
of all the fun I'm going to have.
我保证会好好照料你的身体
I promise I'll take good care of your body.
圣灵啊 复活吧 赶快 埃琳娜
Spiritus, revive. Come on, Elena.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 我还没准备好
Mom, I am not ready for this.
我还没准备好啊 妈妈
I'm not ready for this, mom!
不
No...
妈妈
Mom...
你会出类拔萃的
You will shine.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
- 她把你带回人间了 - 啥
- She brought you back. - Huh?
你刚才死了 埃琳娜
You were dead, Elena.
你能救她吗
Can you save her?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我死时克莱在这裡
Clay was here when I died.
他去追亚雷斯塔了
He went after Aleister.
以狼的形态
As a wolf.
在哪裡
Where?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不
No...
我怎麽又拥有力量了
How do I have my power again?
如果女巫团首领死了
The catacombs are not protected
那墓穴就不受保护了
if the Coven leader is dead.
- 露丝 - 哦
- Ruth - Ohh...
如果露丝死了 那一定是天亮了
If Ruth is dead, it must be dawn.
那阳光在哪裡
Then where is the light?
萨凡纳
Savannah!
去死吧
Dies courtati
哎呀
Oh...
我没想到它在你身上
I didn't think you had it in you.
你听到了克拉拉说的了
You heard Clara... Ahh
如果露丝死了
If Ruth is dead,
毁灭已经完成了
the Undoing is already here.
你就对我再无他用 萨凡纳
I have no more use for you, Savannah.
世界就是这样终结的
This is the way the world ends.
你要与我斗争 萨凡纳
You going to fight me, Savannah
你死了
You were dead.
你错了
You were wrong.
所以归根到底是我们俩
So fitting that it comes down to us.
唯一的男巫师
The only male witch.
独一无二的狼女
The only female werewolf.
你骁勇善战
You put up a good fight.
但所有的好事情都会终结
But all good things must come to an end.
一定会
They will.
就是现在
Right now.
停止
Desiste!
阳光
The daylight.
埃琳娜 天亮了
Elena, it's dawn.
我不知道有没有及时杀死他
I don't know if I killed him in time
来阻止毁灭
to stop the Undoing.
佩吉
Paige.
克莱
Clay...
克莱 拜託
Clay, please.
我知道你有正当理由这样做
I know you did this for the right reasons.
你以为所有的希望都破灭了
That you thought all hope was gone.
如果我没能及时
If I didn't do this in time...
如果我们真的就此失散
If we really are lost...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你做得对
You did what was right.
我爱你
And I love you.
埃琳娜
Elena!
天亮了
It's dawn.
我不知道有没有用 杰裡米
I don't know if it worked, Jeremy.
你见过佩吉了吗 如果她没事 那麽...
Have you seen Paige If she's okay then...
是她放我进来的
She let me in,
但破晓时我在走廊裡
but I was in the corridor when dawn broke.
当时一切...
Everything that we have...
如果我能再快一步
If I'd just been one second faster,
可接著阳光就照进来了 天亮了
but then the light came in, and it was dawn.
如果这就是结局会怎样
What if this is it?
完事儿了
It's done.
毁灭结束了
It's over.
你母亲为埃琳娜
What your mother did for Elena,
为我们所做的一切...
for all of us...
她救了我们
She saved us.
可是她去世了
But she's gone.
不 她没有
No, she's not.
她就在这裡
She's in this place,
她的灵魂指引著我们
and her spirit guides us.
一直都是
Always.
曾经你们来找我
There was a time when you came to me,
而我把你们赶走了
and I turned you away.
我承诺 再也不会赶你们走了
I promise you, I will never turn you away again.
经过这一切我们是注定要在一起
We are bound together by all of this.
让我来给你清理下伤口
Let me clean this up for you.
快来
Come on.
我把尸体都带过来了
So I brought all the bodies down here,
清理了楼上
cleaned up upstairs.
都妥妥的了
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表