剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
能扮演这麽重要的角色难道你不高兴吗
Aren't you happy that you get to play such a big part?
现在只要再多做几项测试
Now, just a few more tests,
然后你可能就能出去跑跑了
and then maybe you can go out for a run.
你喜不喜欢
Would you like that?
哦 声音真大
Oh, that's loud.
真有意思
Oh, that's interesting.
即便以人类的形态
Even in your human form,
你仍然能听到犬类频率
you can still hear canine frequencies.
你前几天做的有关马尔科姆的梦
That dream you had the other day about the wolf Malcolm,
对我们大有裨益 他正如你所说 在穀仓
that was very helpful. He was at the barn, like you said.
- 还有你们女巫团 - 是吗
- So was your Coven. - Yeah?
对 她们也在那裡
Yes. They were there.
她们想用马尔科姆换回你
And they wanted to trade you. For Malcolm,
好像你是个交换对象一样
like you were an object for barter.
那发生了什麽事呢
So, what happened?
那不是你想要的
Well, that's not what you want...
回到她们身边 她们想控制你
to go back with them. They want to control you.
不 她们挂念我
No. They're concerned about me.
萨凡纳 我是锁闩
Savannah, I am the lock.
我是开锁的钥匙
I am the key.
她们想控制你
They want to control you.
她们什麽也不让我做
They don't let me do anything.
- 她们把我当做小孩子 - 就是这样
- They treat me like a child. - Exactly.
我不会让她们带走你的
I won't let them take you.
你是我们这边工作中很重要的一部分 萨凡纳
You're a big part of the work we're doing here, Savannah.
你应该知道发生了什麽事
You deserve to know what's going on.
你有一个新邻居 是个狼人
You have a new neighbour. A werewolf.
所以我们才得锁上你的门 为了保证你的安全
That's why we have to lock your door: for your safety.
是为了保证我的安全
It's for my safety.
你有任何需要都可以使用对讲机
But you have the intercom if you need anything.
没什麽好担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
你对我太重要了
You are far too important to me.
那麽
So...
我们今天做什麽呢
what are we going to do today? Hm?
来点真正很酷的吗
Something really cool?
你知道我还没获得法力
You know I don't have my powers yet.
正在开始 你随时都可以感知到
They're starting. Any day now, you'll feel them.
那你想学什麽呢
So, what would you like to learn?
你想做什麽就做什麽
You can do anything you want here.
你对女巫团很恼火
Ah, you're mad at your Coven.
她们企图控制你
The way they try to control you.
阻止你达到你的全部潜能
Stop you from reaching your full potential.
她们想控制我
They want to control me.
那个玻璃杯
That glass,
将你所有感受集中于此
focus all of your feelings there.
去深深体会
Just... let them wash over you.
失望 愤怒
The frustration, the rage.
啊
Ah, ah, ah, ah.
用左手
Left hand.
好的
Okay.
现在让她们瞧瞧你有多厉害
Now, show them just how powerful you are.
哇■
Wow!
以前从未发生过
That's never happened before.
你瞧见了吧
You see?
我跟你说什麽来著
What did I tell you?
你想做什麽都行
You can do anything you want.
什麽
What?
萨凡纳的法力开始入门了
Savannah's coming into her powers.
我在加速她的进程
I'm accelerating her sessions.
她倾向于我 我能感觉得到
She's leaning towards me, I can feel it.
为什麽你不像对待其他人一样给她烙印
Why don't you just brand her like the others
将她带入内心世界
and bring her to the inside mind?
她得能在精选的路径上指挥自己的法力
She needs to be able to direct her own powers on the chosen path.
我们就快达成了 这个即将到来的如何了
We're almost there. How's this coming?
不太好
Not good.
水牛城的狼人
A werewolf from Buffalo.
我们把他的血液跟萨凡纳的混合
When we mix his blood with Savannah's,
她的巨噬细胞吞食了杂质粒子
her macrophages engulf the foreign particles,
跟那个死去的狼人反应一样
the same response as with the dead wolf.
狼的血液
The wolf's blood
应该攻击女巫的血液
should be attacking the witch's blood.
狼女呢 她的血液怎麽样
What about the female? What does her blood do?
她还没转变成狼
She hasn't turned into a wolf yet.
我给她做完了听觉测试
I ran her through the auditory tests.
恐惧以及对压力的感知
Fear and sensory stress
导致其他狼人变身为狼
caused the others to turn into werewolves.
但她没有
Not her.
她是卓尔不凡的
She's remarkable.
你很享受你的工作
You're enjoying your work.
我很感激能有这样的机会
Oh, I'm so grateful for this chance.
如此罕见的标本
Such a rare specimen.
有机会研究突变
The opportunities to study mutation...
不要混淆了你的真正目的
Don't confuse your true purpose,
桑德拉护士
nurse Sondra!
我们需要她的狼血
What we need from her is her wolf blood.
当 当然
Of... of course.
我做的一切都是为你
Everything I do is for you.
以及毁灭
And the Undoing.
你要给我拿到血液
You will get it for me.
让其正常运作
And you will get it to work.
我选择你是有原因的 桑德拉
I chose you for a reason, Sondra.
发生的事我都听说了
So, I heard about what happened.
克莱非常焦虑
Clay's pretty anxious.
你觉得你能让萨凡纳回来吗
Do you think you could try Savannah back?
我不能
I can't just...
连接损坏我便不能呼叫她了
dial again when the connection's broken.
她一定是被打断了
She must have just been interrupted.
如果她不联繫我
If she can't connect with me,
我不能强迫
I can't force it.
那弹珠呢 我是说
What about that marble thing, I mean,
不能用那个找到她吗
can't that just find her?
如果可以你觉得我们不会做吗
You think that we wouldn't have done that already?
抱歉 我只是想帮忙
Sorry, I'm just trying to help.
我知道
I know.
我只是觉得今天
I'm just feeling it today...
所有这些损失
All the loss.
让我觉得我好无力
It's like I feel so powerless.
无力
Powerless?
你逗我呢吧
Are you kidding me?
初次见面你就让我眼睛流血
First time I met you you made my eyes bleed.
我们现在面对的是共同的敌人 佩吉
We have a common enemy now, Paige.
我们会找到我们的人的
We will find our people.
一起找到
Together.
好吧
Okay.
她死了
She's dead.
我还是不明白这会有什麽帮助
I still don't understand how this is going to help.
- 还有时间 - 做什麽
- There's still time. - For what?
死亡后的几小时
A small electrical charge remains in the brain
一个小电荷仍存在大脑中
a few hours after death.
我需要一些盐
I'm going to need some salt,
新鲜的百里香 薰衣草
some fresh thyme, some lavender,
蜡烛 及一把扫帚
candles, and a broom.
真的吗
Really?
对 是女巫的扫帚柄
Huh, yes, a witch's broomstick.
是的 一些陈词滥调也是以事实为基础的
Yes, some clichés are grounded in truth.
不管你需要什麽都行
Whatever you need.
我们要知道她的真实姓名
We're going to need to know her real name.
若我们动作够快 就可能得到一些有用信息
If we act quickly, we may get some valuable information.
我不明白我们怎麽从葬礼上得到新线索
I don't see how a funeral rite's going to give us new information.
我们不能把她下葬...
We're not going to bury her...
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表