剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
Have you felt anything yet?
有些失真的声音
Some sounds are distorted,
但我没觉得有变身的需要
but I haven't felt the need to Change.
你觉得是真的吗
You think it's true?
咒语在解除吗
That the curse is lifting?
我们不再是狼人了
That we won't be werewolves anymore?
杰裡米不相信就不会说
Jeremy wouldn't say it if he didn't believe it.
听著 我知道不再是狼人
Look, I know what it means for us
对我们意味著什麽
not be a wolves anymore,
可是一旦发生
but if it happens,
我们会活的更轻鬆
our lives become easier.
是的
They will.
很高兴对我说这些话的人是你
I love you for being the one to say that,
可正因为你是狼才得救
but the wolf is what saved you.
我们为之与马尔科姆
Everything that we've been fighting for,
与野狼战斗的所有原因
against Malcolm, against the Mutts,
我们是谁
who we are,
- 我的意思是它们都会消失 - 不
- I mean, it'll all be gone. - No.
天亮以前不会
Not until dawn.
在那之前 我们还在战斗
Until then, we keep fighting.
为了女巫们 为了狼群
For the witches, for the pack,
为了彼此
for each other.
这裡什麽也没有 我们走
There's nothing here. Let's go.
不 我们不能就这麽走了
No, we can't just leave.
得找到些...
We've got to find some...
那是什麽
What is it?
是我... 我的眼睛
It's my... my eyes.
好冷
It's so cold.
哦...
Oh...
那是什麽
What was that?
哦 不会吧
Oh, this can't be happening.
尼克 佩吉 你们能听见吗
Nick! Paige! Can you hear me?
能 我们能听见
Yeah, we hear you!
坚持住 我们想办法进去
Hold tight. We're going to find a way in.
我的...
What the...
啊 天啊
Ah, Jesus.
发生了什麽
What the hell's going on?
这是女巫之门
It's a Witches' Door.
用来隐藏空间的
It's used for hiding spaces.
好吧... 我们怎麽打开
Well... how do we open it?
一般有一个机关
There's usually a trigger.
什麽东西被动了
Something's out of place.
那个桌子上的所有东西
Everything on that table.
快去
Go.
呃...
Uh...
我觉得我没什麽能做的了
I don't think that I can do much more.
克莱和埃琳娜会来救我们的 好吗
Clay and Elena will come save us, all right?
会好起来的
It's going to be fine.
尼克
Nick?
我们一定能出去 我保证
We'll get out of here. I promise.
佩吉
Paige!
去死吧
Signum mortis.
露丝 你还好吗
Ruth, you okay?
哦 这个魔法太厉害了
Oh, the magic is too much.
这样...
Here...
坐下歇会儿
Sit down.
你得再试一次
You have to try again.
我得去能让我驾驭
I need to be where I can harness the power
女巫团领袖先人所在地
of the coven leaders who came before me.
地下墓穴
The catacombs.
我们女巫团自十七世纪以来就用它
Our coven has used it since the 17th century.
- 那是我们的避难所 - 在哪
- It's our sanctuary. - Where is it?
波士顿
It's in Boston.
上面是德尔斐建筑
The Delphi building was constructed on top of it.
我们还有时间 我带你迅速赶到那儿
We still have time. I can get you there fast.
不 我不想你带我去
No, I can't ask you to take me.
如果我输了
If I can't defeat him,
你应该和你的族群共同面对
you should be with your Pack.
他们需要你领导
They'll need your guidance.
我已经引起太多痛苦了
I've caused enough pain.
有人来了
There's someone here.
杰裡米 孩子有些不对劲儿
Jeremy, there's something wrong with the baby.
扶她到沙发上
Let's get her to the couch.
越来越糟了
It's getting worse.
诅咒解除
As is the curse is lifting,
威胁著所有的狼人
it's affecting all the werewolves.
肯定对这孩子也有影响
It must be having an impact on the baby.
好痛
It hurts so much!
没事的 瑞秋
Okay, Rachel,
疼痛是不可避免的
pain is unavoidable,
遭受了就要选择它
the suffering is optional.
你若跟它抵抗只会越来越糟
Fighting the pain is just going to make it worse.
- 慢慢呼吸好吗 - 好
- You have to breathe, okay? - Okay.
宝贝儿只要挺过这一晚
Just get through the night, baby.
就这一晚
Just get through the night.
我们的诅咒正被解除 宝贝
Our curse is being lifted, sweetheart.
我再也不会变身为狼了
I won't have to Change into a wolf anymore.
我们的孩子会是个正常的孩子并且我们...
Our baby can be a normal baby and we...
我们会有个正常的家
we'll be a normal family.
你已经选择好了 罗根
You've made your choice, then, Logan.
杰裡米...
Jeremy...
没什麽可说的了
There's nothing more that needs to be said.
带瑞秋上楼休息一晚
Take Rachel upstairs to rest through the night.
露丝
Ruth?
露丝
Ruth?
怎麽样
Any luck?
不好
No.
试试新招
New plan.
小心
Watch out.
佩吉 佩吉
Paige? Paige?
喂
Hey.
你怎麽样了
How are you doing?
血根草
Bloodroot.
只有它能救我
It's the only thing that will help me.
血根草 好 我不知道那是什麽
Bloodroot? Okay. I don't know what that is,
但我们会找到的
but we'll get some.
我们一离开这儿就去找
We'll get some for you as soon as we get out of here.
没多少时间了
There's not much time.
不 坚持下去
No, just... hang in there.
坚持下去 宝贝 嘿...
Hang in there, babe. Hey...
还记得昨天吗
remember yesterday,
我说我没有爱上你时
when I said that I wasn't falling for you?
好吧 我说谎了
Well, I lied.
不 不要
No, don't.
- 不 不 不... - 不要
- No, no, no... - Please don't.
这很重要 好吗
This is important, okay?
你能看穿我
You see through me.
你... 能预见我的玩笑
You... see beyond the jokes
我的虚张声势 还有...
and the bravado and the...
头髮
The hair.
对
Yeah.
还有头髮
And the hair.
我从没想过我能有...
I never thought that I could have what...
像克莱和埃琳娜那样...
Clay and Elena have, what...
我父亲和莉莉那样...
my father had with Lily...
- 这种感觉... - 嘘
- this... feeling. - Shh.
我知道你在做什麽
I know what you are doing.
我没事
It's okay.
你不必安慰我
You don't need to console me.
不 不 不... 这不是我要做的
No, no, no... that's not what I'm doing.
我要告诉你我需要你
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表