剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
I will find you.
那我们到时候见
I'll see you then.
头儿说要你过去
The leader requests you.
我不想去
I don't want to go.
啊 我不要...
Ah! I don't want...
记住他们说的关于亚雷斯塔的事
Remember what they said about Aleister!
你要反抗
You have to resist!
放开 不要
No! No!
放开我
Let me go!
两个可能所在地之间
It's a couple hundred miles
相距两百英尺
between the two possible locations.
那我们必须分散两路
We have no choice but to split up.
克莱 你跟佩吉一辆车
Clay, you and Paige go in one car,
其他人去另一辆
the rest of us will go in the other.
你到底准备什麽时候跟佩吉说
When are you going to tell Paige the truth?
亚雷斯塔其实是你的儿子
That Aleister is your son.
连我自己都很难接受这个事实
I've hardly been able to admit that to myself.
他不可能倖存下来的
He shouldn't have survived.
可是他确实活著
But he did.
放开我
Let me go!
自我解放吧
Let yourself go.
我是锁
I am the lock.
我就是那把钥匙
And I am the key.
我是你的随从...
Your attendant...
不用怕 告诉她这个消息
Let your fear go. Send it out to her.
这次用左手
Left hand this time.
漫无目的的日子[拉丁语]
Dies coartati.
你无所不能 继续集中精力
You are all-powerful. Keep focusing.
继续
Do it.
不要停
Don't stop.
从今天开始 你就是个完完全全的女巫了
Today, you are a full witch.
不再担惊受怕
You will never be afraid again.
今天开始 万物都会改变
And today, everything changes.
今天...
Today...
就是末日的开端
is the beginning of the end.
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表