剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
And then what happens?
然后我们就会像过去一样 克莱
We go back to the way things were, Clay.
埃琳娜对那个女孩的态度是个麻烦
Elena's feelings for that girl are a problem.
她想保护她 她已经鬼迷心窍了
She wants to protect her. She's obsessed.
我相信埃琳娜有能力把族群放在第一位
I have faith in Elena's ability to put the Pack first.
有些事你不清楚
There are things you don't know.
关于埃琳娜的事
About Elena.
关于混合的时候发生了什麽
About what happened at the compound.
这裙子真好看 你从哪得到的
It's a lovely dress. Where'd you get it?
哦 是佩吉给我的
Oh, it was from Paige.
她说我可以留著
She said I could keep it after.
露丝和佩吉 她们... 她们很关心你
Ruth and Paige, they... they care a lot about you.
萨凡纳 你看上去真美
Savannah, you look great.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们... 你们觉得我准备好了吗
Do you, um... do you guys think I'm ready?
我相信你已经准备好了
Yeah, I do.
我们不能再推迟了
Well, we can't delay.
我去拿上我的东西
I'll get my things.
佩吉
Paige.
在我们走之前
Before we go...
我想问你
I have to ask you...
萨凡纳不能控制自己的法力
The way that Savannah can't control her magic,
是正常现象吗
is that normal?
这是股强大的力量
It's a powerful force.
她就像开了闸的手榴弹
She's like a grenade with the pin pulled.
如果你用对了地方了 就没问题
You throw it in the right direction, everything's okay.
如果不对
And if not...
但如果失控了会怎麽样
But how out-of-control can it get?
会影响别人吗
Can it affect other people?
怎麽了 有什麽问题吗
Why? What's going on?
在营地时 她
At the compound, she was...
被迫变身
forced to Change.
在人们面前 那时她真的很难堪
In front of people. It's really thrown her.
那真是既不符合规矩
That's an incredible violation.
但是她再也不用见到那些人了
But she never has to see those people again.
而且他们也不会记得见过她
And they will not remember seeing her.
有一个会
One will.
瑞秋也在其中
One of them was Rachel.
埃琳娜从没告诉过我
Elena never told me that.
她没有吗
She didn't?
如果这妨碍不到她
Why would she keep it a secret
为什麽她还要保密呢
if it wasn't troubling her?
我觉得跟萨凡纳有关 她...
I think this relationship with Savannah, she's...
她试图从已经发生的事裡寻找乐趣
she's trying to find the good in what happened.
所以你担心
And you're worried that
她和这女孩待在一起越久
the more time she spends with this girl...
她就会
the harder it will be for her
越分不清是非麽
to deal with what's really wrong.
仪式只会加深她们的羁绊
The ceremony only deepens their bond.
这是你的决定 杰裡米
It's your decision, Jeremy.
我只是觉得你应该知道
I only thought you should know.
我会处理好的
I'll deal with it.
谢谢
Thank you.
克莱变了
There's something different about Clay.
他很愤怒 而且对我很有侵略性
He's angry. Aggressive with me.
就好像 他变了一个人
It's like he's someone else.
亚雷斯塔曾搅乱了我的思维
Aleister messed with my mind in the compound.
可能他教给了萨凡纳
Maybe he taught that to Savannah.
所以你觉得萨凡纳跟这事有关
And you think that Savannah has something to do with it?
克莱可能被什麽咒语控制住了
That Clay's under some type of spell?
不是 这跟发生在我身上的不一样
No, it's different than what happened to me.
这就像他不是他自己了
It's like... he's not himself.
听著 我懂了
Look, I get it.
你发现魔法确实存在
You realize that magic exists,
咒语也可以是真的
and that spells can be real,
当奇怪的事情发生
and when something weird happens,
你就觉得那是因为魔法
you think that that's the reason.
但是大多数时间还有更简单的解释
But most often there's a simple explanation.
他爱你 埃琳娜
He loves you, Elena.
如果克莱有什麽问题的话
And if there's something wrong with Clay,
你应该问克莱
you should talk to Clay.
不是我
Not me.
你来了 克莱顿
You're right here, Clayton.
你已经死了
You're dead.
我们烧了你的尸体
We burned your body.
但我就是在这裡 克莱顿
Yet here I am, Clayton.
摆脱我没那麽容易的
Can't get rid of me that easy.
没用的
It's no use.
我们被禁锢在这裡了
We're trapped here.
你们不在这
You're not here.
这都不是真的
This is not real.
我还活在你身体裡 就像那个男孩一样
I still live in you, just like the boy does.
停
Stop.
你不能横衝直撞
You can't fight strong anymore.
你要出去只能智取
You want a way out of here, fight smart.
教了你这麽多年如何对抗
All these years of teaching you how to battle;
我们又回到了原点
we're back to square one, boy.
他控制了我的身体
He's taken control of my body,
控制了我的思想
trapped my mind.
我要出去
I need a way out.
不然我们就会死
Or else we'll die.
埃琳娜 我们要谈谈
Elena, we need to talk.
听著 杰裡米 我... 我不知道怎麽说
Look, Jeremy, I... I didn't know how to bring it up,
但是克莱
but it's Clay.
他不是他自己了
He's not himself.
你再看
And look,
这是克莱在巴吞鲁日找到的书 对吧
this is the book that Clay found in Baton Rouge, right?
这一部分讲到
And this section talks about
一个... 一个黑魔女
how a... a dark witch
如何进入一个人的身体并控制它
can enter someone else's body and control it.
你觉得有人占领了克莱身体
You think that someone's possessed Clay?
克莱告诉我你在营地
Clay told me what you were forced to do
被迫做了什麽 我知道了
at the compound. I know.
- 什麽 - 他说他们逼你变身
- What? - He said that they made you Change
在别人面前 在瑞秋面前
in front of others. In front of Rachel.
我从没... 我从没告诉过克莱
I never... I never told Clay about that.
- 你什麽意思 - 我是说 知道我
- What do you mean? - I mean, the only people
在营地变身的人
who know about my Change at the compound
只有我和瑞秋...
are me and Rachel...
还有亚雷斯塔
And Aleister.
埃琳娜 亚雷斯塔已经死了
Elena, Aleister is dead.
佩吉和尼克火化了他的尸体
Paige and Nick burned his body
而且把骨灰都埋起来了
and buried the ashes.
不对 杰裡米 我告诉你
No, Jeremy, I am telling you,
克莱不是我认识的本人
that is not the Clay that I know.
懂了吗
Okay?
克莱现在在哪
Where's Clay right now?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
今早事情发生的时候他在哪裡
Where was he this morning when this all started?
我在房♥子周围的一个储藏屋裡
I found him in one of the storage shacks
找到了他
on the edge of the property.
哪一个 能带我去看看吗
Which one? Can you show me?
好的
Yes.
我们现在必须要开始了
We have to do it now.
但是埃琳娜说过她会来的
But Elena said she'd be here.
我肯定她有她的理由
I'm sure she has her reasons,
但仪式已经开始了 萨凡纳
but we've already started the ritual, Savannah,
- 我们不能再等了 - 你可以做到的
- we can't take any longer. - You can do this.
你不需要任何人
You don't need anyone.
只要记住你的身份
Just remember what you are
以及你的归宿
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表