剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
你听过别人
Have you ever heard someone scream
汩汩冒血地尖叫吗
through gurgling blood?
我现在知道了
I have now.
该死 埃琳娜 他知道的可能不止这些
Dammit, Elena, he could've had more information.
或许我们需要他
Maybe we needed him.
我们不需要他
We don't need him.
该了结了
Had to be done.
好 行
Fine, yes.
但这些事应该让我来做
But you should leave the dirty work to me.
只因为你不需要幽灵
Just because you don't need the ghosts.
你已经够多了
You already have enough.
你不也是吗
And you don't?
我们为真正受诅咒的人而来 马尔科姆·丹弗斯
We're here for the one true cursed, Malcolm Danvers.
把他交出来要麽就去死
Deliver him or die.
什麽都不做
For the undoing,
就受苦吧
the destroyer comes.
我们为真正受诅咒的人而来
We are here for the one true cursed.
狼人马尔科姆 丹弗斯
The werewolf Malcolm Danvers.
他们究竟是谁
Who the hell are they?
没有身份证
No IDs.
嘿 过来看下这个
Hey, come take a look at this.
他们都有这个
They all have it.
蠢蛋
Stupid hipsters.
他们衝向我们的样子
The way they came at us,
好像感觉不到疼痛
it's like they don't feel pain.
如果他们是在寻找马尔科姆
And if they're after Malcolm,
那他又捲入什麽状况了
what's he gotten himself into?
我是西沃恩·德维特
Siobhan Devitt.
我是弗兰克斯特工
This is agent Franks
来自FBI的水牛城分局
from the Buffalo branch office of the FBI.
听著 我们的一个案子陷入僵局了
Listen, we've hit a dead end on a case.
你能不能行行好悄悄查一个账户资料
Would you be a sweetheart and pull up an account
看看有什麽资金动向
to see if there's any activity?
那违反了银行政策
That goes against bank policy.
我知道 只要看著菲律宾
I know. Just look in the Philippines,
看看是不是有什麽费用
see if there's been any charges.
这个傢伙...有病
This guy is, um... sick.
十岁女孩的病
Ten-year-old girl sick.
他叫什麽
What's his name?
詹姆斯·威廉姆斯
James Williams.
你可以查一个控股公♥司♥ Viojandi Vodka
You can check a shell company: Viojandi Vodka.
V-I-O-J-A-N-D-I.
菲律宾那边什麽也没有 先生
Nothing in the Philippines, sir.
那是我今天听到最好的消息了
Oh, that's the best news I've heard all day.
- 谢谢 - 我们知道了
- Thank you. - We got it.
马尔科姆的账户
Malcolm's account?
在詹姆斯·威廉姆斯 的化名下
Under the alias James Williams.
看起来像是一场真实的旅行路演
It looks like a real travelling road show.
在很多地方都有提款
There's withdrawals in...
得梅因 维加斯 多伦多
Des Moines, Vegas, Toronto.
是最近的吗
Are those recent?
是以前的 石港受袭之后什麽都没有
Before; nothing since the attack on Stonehaven.
但 二十七天前
But... 27 days ago,
钱从账目上被移到了罗契斯特
money went out of the account to Rochester Power.
马尔科姆正在支付报酬
Malcolm is making utility payments.
那可能是他的据点
That could be his base.
- 我会去了解清楚 - 等一下
- I'll get on it. - Hold on.
我跟克莱和埃琳娜讨论一下
I'll conference in Clay and Elena.
杰裡米 怎麽了
Jeremy, what's up?
我们得到一个马尔科姆的线索
We have a lead on Malcolm.
你必须赶去罗契斯特
You have to get yourself to Rochester.
我们在一个小时前离开了
We're over an hour away.
有人有罗根的消息吗
Has anyone heard from Logan?
还是联繫不上他
He's still off the grid.
在野狼的集♥会♥上突然出现了几个人
We just got jumped at a Mutt meet-up... by humans.
- 他们因某些原因在找马尔科姆 - 马尔科姆
- They're after Malcolm for some reason. - Malcolm?
我们要先找到他
We have to get to him first.
另一个首领已经给我们下了最后期限去找他
The other Alphas have given us a deadline to find him.
那要是找不到呢
And if we don't?
我们别无选择
That's not an option.
我们在路上了
We're on our way.
你还没有回答埃琳娜的问题
You didn't really answer Elena's question.
要是我们找不到马尔科姆会怎麽样
What happens if we don't find Malcolm?
那我就要辞职了
Then I have to step down,
放弃族群
give up my Pack
和我的领地
and my territory.
这钱是哪儿来的
Where's the money coming from?
这是一份电子汇款...
Um, it's a wire transfer...
- 外国账户 - 哪个国家
- foreign account. - Which country?
俄♥国♥
Russia.
尼克
Nick,
我需要你回到斯通黑文
I need you to come back to Stonehaven.
我们和西班牙阿尔法有一些生意
We have some business with the Spanish Alpha.
那乔伊呢
And Joey?
他可以走了
He's free to go.
没你的事儿了 朋友
You are off the clock, my friend.
你要找到他
You find him.
你要找到马尔科姆
You find Malcolm
然后杀了他
and you kill him.
为了我们的父亲们
For our fathers.
你找到瑞秋了吗
You find Rachel?
没有 我不该在杰裡米不知道的情况下
No, and I shouldn't be calling you
打电♥话♥给你的
without Jeremy knowing,
但我们得到了一个可能会找到马尔科姆的线索
but we've got a possible lead on Malcolm.
- 哪儿 - 听著 我们不确定
- Where? - Look, there's no guarantee
瑞秋在马尔科姆手裡 知道吗
that Malcolm has Rachel, okay?
你说什麽呢 当然在他手裡
What are you talking about? Of course he does.
她不见的时候他正好也在斯通黑文
He was there at Stonehaven right when she went missing.
听著 我知道 我只是说
Look, I hear you, I'm just saying
我们不确定她会在那
there's no guarantee that she'll be there.
在... 在哪 告诉我
Just... just where? Come on!
罗契斯特 五大道六十三号♥
Rochester. 63 Access Road 5.
如果你先到那 等等克莱和埃琳娜
If you get there first,you wait for Clay and Elena.
- 你离那近吗 - 我离罗契斯特远著呢
- Are you close? - I'm nowhere near Rochester.
克莱和埃琳娜会在一个小时内到那
Clay and Elena will be there in an hour.
如果有什麽变动 我会再跟你联繫
If anything changes, I'll let you know.
这裡离五号♥大道有多远
How far is Access Road 5?
- 多远 - 我不知道 四十分钟吧
- How far? - I don't know, 40 minutes?
你不吃吗
You're not eating?
我已经受到过教训了
I've learned my lesson.
但是 孩子呢
But, the baby.
你觉得镇静剂和这些剩菜
You think the sedatives and this slop
对他有益吗
are good for him?
哦 我觉得对你有益
Oh, I think they're good for you.
她不肯吃东西
She won't eat.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
内特不回我电♥话♥
Nate is not returning my calls.
我们派去会议的野狼也是
Neither is the other Mutt that we sent for the meet-up.
如果族群抓了他们
If the Pack can get to them,
他们就能找到我们
they can get to us.
那... 那我们转移吗
S... so we move?
不 我们做好准备
No. We prepare.
嗯 去吧 你应该想要睡著度过
Well, go ahead, you might want to sleep
即将到来的战斗
through the battle that's coming.
去看看怎麽回事
Go see what that is.
哦 天
Oh man.
一隻乌鸦飞到房♥子裡代表不好事情会发生
A bird in the house means something bad.
死的乌鸦说明事情会非常糟
Dead bird means something real bad.
或者是非常好的事
Or real good.
怎麽回事
What is happening?
瑞秋
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表