剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
that would've saved his life.
我没离开他
I couldn't leave him.
如果我离开他
If I'd just left him,
他会伤心
he'd have a broken heart
但是他会活著
but he would still be alive.
菲利普没有做好准备
Philip wasn't prepared for the evil
面对侵入他生命的罪恶...
that came into his life...
我
Me.
你真的爱过他吗
Did you ever really love him?
爱过
I thought I did.
但爱得不够 我很抱歉
It wasn't enough. I'm sorry.
- 我不认识你 - 戴安...
- I don't know you. - Diane...
- 我不想认识你 - 戴安...
- I don't want to know you. - Diane...
不用担心 我不会去报♥警♥
Don't worry, I'm not going to go to the police.
我他妈要怎麽跟他们说
What the hell would I tell them, anyway?
我最亲的闺蜜是个罪犯
My best friend was a criminal.
犯的啥 我不知道 她没说
What kind? I don't know, she won't say.
你有权恨我
You have every right to hate me.
太伤人了
So much hurt.
为了什麽呀
For what?
钱 权
Money? Power?
你们那些人到底在争些什麽
What is it you people fight for?
如今是... 复仇
Right now... revenge.
别再联繫我和我的家人
Don't ever contact me or my family again.
我会还你这个人情的
And I'll return the favour.
不要跟我说
Are you telling me
我们要用橙黄白毫做召唤
we're going to summon these things with orange pekoe?
你逗我呢
You're shitting me.
如果这些咒语是假的 把书藏起来干嘛
Why hide the book if these spells aren't real?
嘛咪嘛咪哄
Veni ad me, in nomine lunae.
也许我们应该用甘菊
Maybe we should've used chamomile.
不要乱来噢 大个子
I wouldn't do that, big guy.
- 克莱... - 相信我 听她的
- Clay... - Trust me, I wouldn't.
嗯 很明显你们知道我们是女巫
Well, you obviously know that we are witches.
我们也知道你们是狼人
And we know that you are werewolves.
抛开这些 让我们来谈谈
Let's get that out of the way so we can begin.
想不到我们竟召来了女巫
Can't believe we summoned witches.
不是你们召来了我们
You didn't summon us.
我们来是想谈谈
We came because it's time to talk.
前门是开的
Oh, and you left your front door unlocked.
我们听到你那蹩脚的"来吧"
We heard you in there: "veni ad me".
不过很遗憾 我们对你们的了解
It's too bad that we know way more about you
远胜于你们对我们的了解
than you know about us.
那麽 看来我们处于劣势啊
Seems you have us at a disadvantage, then.
这一点我们更清楚
Again, more than you know.
坐吧
Sit.
喔哦
Whoa.
佩吉
Paige.
抱歉
My apologies.
年轻人似乎都喜欢炫耀
It seems the young think that showing off
并以此为荣
is a virtue.
克莱 罗根
Clay, Logan.
你们能否去留意一下守著门口吗
Would you please guard the entrances?
不速之客够多了
No more surprises.
我能坐下吗
With your permission.
请
Please.
我想 喜欢时不时的炫耀一下
I guess we all like to show off
是我们的通病
from time to time.
我叫露丝·温特伯恩
My name is Ruth Winterbourne.
这是我的跟班 佩吉
My associate, Paige.
我不太会跟你们这一类的打交道
You'll forgive me if I'm not familiar with the protocols
希望不要见怪
dealing with your type.
女巫 你可以这样称呼我们
We're witches. You can say it.
对不可信的人 我们不用这个称呼
It's not a word we like to use in unsafe company,
但对你们 倒也无妨
but with you, it's fine
因为你们也是属于"另一个世界"的
since you're both from the Other World.
"另一个世界"
"The Other World"?
并非人类
Not human.
超自然生物
Supernatural.
也许你们更喜欢说"特殊种群"
You might prefer "special".
魔法 就如你所说 的确存在
Magic, as you might call it, does exist.
只是我们不会坐著扫帚到处飞
We don't fly around on broomsticks
或者施个魔咒
or twitch our noses to cast spells.
我经营一家化妆品公♥司♥
I run a successful cosmetic company.
当然 是完全有机的
Wholly organic, of course.
我们的共同点比你想到的还多
We have more in common than you think.
我们的真实身份都是要保密的
We both need to keep our existence a secret.
人们谈"女巫狼人"色变
People panic at the thought of us.
一直是这样 以后也是
Always have, always will.
我并不是想揭露你们 或者说我们
I have no interest in exposing you... or us.
我能认为巫师都是女人吗
You're all women, I take it?
我们的能力是遗传的 这跟你们一样
Our power is hereditary, like yours.
但不一样的是
But unlike you, we only give birth
我们只生女孩
to female children.
你怎麽会对我们这麽了解
How do you know so much about us?
我们... 一直关注著你们
We... keep tabs,
但我们不会介入你们的事
but we don't intervene in your affairs.
"生与共存" 是我们的原则
"Live and let live" is our motto.
但你现在在这裡
Yet here you are.
在我家
In my home.
引我们进入树林
Calling us out into the woods.
在罗切斯特发生的事是你们做的吗
Were you responsible for what happened in Rochester?
我们到的时候已经结束了
All we saw was the aftermath.
做了那件事的人知道我们的真实身份
The man that did that knows we exist.
我们所有人的
All of us.
我们在被追杀
We're being hunted.
他们想要那个关在地下室的狼人
They want the werewolf that you have downstairs.
我们也是这个目的
And so do we.
如果你是溜进来的
If you're sneaking in,
那你肯定是想要复仇
you must have vengeance on your mind.
你为什麽要害死菲利普
Why did you kill Philip?
你给他设计只是为了杀他
You set him up just to kill him.
为什麽 只为变成残酷成性的混♥蛋♥
Why? Just to be a sadistic son of a bitch?
你得只知道谁说了算
You needed to know who's boss.
现在不是你说了算
You are not in control.
- 从来都没有过 - 不是我
- You never were. - Not me.
是你的本能在掌控著
Your nature is in control.
不管你喜欢与否 你还是个狼人
Like it or not, you're a werewolf.
你的生物属性使我们的命运关联
You are bound to our ways by your biology
这一点不可置否
and it will not be denied.
你还沉浸在多伦多生活的
Do you still have that silly dream
愚蠢的美梦中吗
of living in Toronto?
跟他们在一起 购物
Being with them? Shopping,
吃早午餐 办艺术展
going to brunch and having an art shows.
那都是极其世俗和肤浅的
It's so terribly mundane and superficial.
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel it?
那种愤怒 慾望
The rage? The lust?
那就是你的力量
It is your power.
你该感谢我 埃琳娜
You can thank me, Elena,
我给予了最好的礼物
'cause I gave you the greatest gift of all:
真实的你
your true self.
你现在是真正的狼
You are now all wolf.
你是我们的未来
You are our future.
我只想让你成为过去
I just want to put you in the past.
你们想杀了他
You want him dead.
但我们想用他做交易
We want to trade him.
什麽交易
For what?
为了一个年轻女孩
For a young girl.
一个还未觉醒能力的小女巫
A young witch who hasn't yet come into her powers.
她无法保护自己
She can't defend herself.
她被那些人绑♥架♥了
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表