剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
Rachel?
嘿 嘿 看著我
Hey, hey, look at me.
她在哪
Where is she?
瑞秋在哪儿
Where's Rachel?
一切都要结束了
It's all coming to an end.
我们都会死的
We're all going to die.
不 谁带走了她
No! Who took her?
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
我不想跟他们一起走
I don't want to go with them.
不要让我跟他们走
Don't make me go with them.
我不行的
I can't take it.
不 不 不 她在哪儿
No, no, no! Where is she?
马尔科姆带她去哪儿了
Where did Malcolm take her?
这裡发生什麽了
What the hell happened here?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我跟著马尔科姆的足迹
I followed Malcolm's trail
进入了后面的一个牧场 但是...
into the field out back, but...
脚印太模糊了
it was too faint.
那瑞秋呢
What about Rachel?
等一下 等等
Wait a minute. Wait.
这是瑞秋的
This is Rachel's.
她来过这儿
She was here.
他们可能在外面
They could be out there.
- 我们快走 - 不 等一下
- We've got to go. - No, hang on.
你有睡觉吗
Have you slept?
看看你 精疲力竭的
Look at you, you're a wreck.
看看我
Look at me?
看看这些血
Look at the blood.
看看这些尸体
Look at the bodies.
这个傢伙都产生幻觉了
This guy was delusional.
不管马尔科姆对他还有那些野狼做了什麽
Whatever Malcolm did to him, to these Mutts,
瑞秋在他手裡 我们一刻都不能停
he has Rachel, we can't stop now!
那我们去哪
And go where?
除了这哪儿都行
Anywhere but here.
走吧
Come on.
要斟满吗
Top you up?
不用找了
Keep the change.
谢谢
Thank you.
真慷慨啊
Mighty kind.
当你所有的计划和准备
Nothing more life affirming
都失败的时候
than when all your plans and preparation
就不确定还有多少时日了
go out the window.
谋事在人 成事在天
Man plans, God laughs.
如果真是那样
If that's the case,
上帝现在都成对儿了
God's doubled over right now.
你要去哪
Where you headed?
你怎麽知道我有什麽地方要去
How do you know I'm headed anywhere?
我来自一个不知名的地方
I'm from nowhere,
可就连我都不觉得这地方是个好地方
and even I wouldn't say this place is somewhere.
我往南方 去密西西比州
I'm headed south, Mississippi Way.
我甚至可以带你到辛辛那提
I can take you as far as Cincinnati.
如果你需要搭车的话
If you're in need for a drive.
你也很慷慨
That's mighty kind too.
我们要阻止他吗
Should we stop him?
我们在这太暴露了
We're too exposed here.
跟著他
We follow him.
你有克莱和埃琳娜的消息吗
Did you hear anything from Clay and Elena?
屋裡血迹遍布
It was carnage at the house.
没找到马尔科姆和瑞秋
No sign of Malcolm or Rachel.
没时间搞微妙的首领政♥治♥了
This is no time to be delicate with Alpha politics.
杰裡米 他们已经给了你最后期限
They've given you a deadline, Jeremy.
我们把马尔科姆交给他们 就是这样
We'll give them Malcolm. This is the way.
罗德裡戈·桑切斯
Rodrigo Sanchez,
给你介绍一下 这位是尼克·索伦提诺
may I present Nick Sorentino.
尼克来纽约出差
Nick was in New York on business.
他在追查马尔科姆的账户
He was tracking down Malcolm's accounts.
以及其他
Or rather the accounts
马尔科姆用化名使用过的账户
of the alias that Malcolm was using,
- 詹姆斯·威廉姆斯 - 你好
- James Williams. - Hmm.
告诉罗德裡戈你都发现了什麽 尼克
You tell Rodrigo what you found, Nick.
嗯 我们追查到了钱的来源
Well, we tracked the money.
我们发现一个在俄♥罗♥斯♥开设的银行账户
And we found out that Malcolm was financed
打了钱给马尔科姆
by a bank account that originated in Russia.
你已有你要的线索了
You have the proof you needed.
罗马人纳威凯夫打钱给马尔科姆
Roman Navikev is backing Malcolm.
他已经无可救药了
He is the fish that is rotting from head to tail.
没错
Yes.
真是省事了不少
That was very convenient.
可是 据我所知罗马人从未见过我父亲
Only, I know that Roman has never met with my father.
而你也说你也没见过我父亲
And you say that you haven't either.
但你却知道他带走的那个女人是个孕妇
Yet you know the woman he took was pregnant.
我谨慎地从不透露一丁点实情
I was very careful never to reveal that fact.
你都嗅到了什麽 尼克
What do you smell, Nick?
恐惧
Fear.
这也是为什麽狼人不能一起玩扑克游戏
That's why werewolves can never play poker together.
做叛徒有两种方式 罗德裡戈
There are two ways to be a traitor, Rodrigo.
你可以光明正大地做
You can be a man and do it in the open,
你也可以偷偷摸摸地做
or you can be a weasel.
至于你 朋友... 就是个
And you, my friend...
暗地裡的叛徒
are a weasel.
你用一个俄♥罗♥斯♥银行账户给马尔科姆汇钱
You financed Malcolm through a Russian bank account
于是假如被我看到 我就会责备罗马人
so that I would blame Roman if I went looking.
- 杰裡米 这是误会 - 不
- Jeremy, this is a mistake. - No!
因为你要马尔科姆在那裡帮忙打理
Because you wanted Malcolm running things over here.
如果你不想死
If you want to live,
你现在就给我说实话
you start talking right now.
马尔科姆在哪
Where is Malcolm?
他在哪
Where is he?
马尔科姆一个小时前打电♥话♥给我
Malcolm called me an hour ago.
他叫我...汇$200,000给巴吞鲁日
He asked me to... to wire $200,000 to Baton Rouge.
- 巴吞鲁日 - 或许克莱知道他在哪
- Baton Rouge. - Clay might know where he is.
我发誓 我只知道这些了
Th-that's all I know, I swear!
罗德裡戈
Rodrigo,
要是再给我发现你有所隐瞒
it would be a shame if I found out
那就太遗憾了
that you knew more and you didn't tell us.
尤其是关于那个孕妇
Especially about the pregnant girl.
马尔科姆明晚要坐飞机去曼谷
Malcolm is flying to Bangkok tomorrow night.
- 那个孕妇呢 - 我知道的就只有这个了
- What about the girl? - That's all I know about her,
她在马尔科姆手裡
except that Malcolm had her.
如果他上了飞机 我们就抓不到他了
If he gets on that flight, we've lost him.
我可以现在就杀了你 罗德裡戈
I could kill you right now, Rodrigo.
知道吗
Yeah?
但我决定给你一次机会
But I'm going to give you a chance
改过自新
to do the right thing.
每个族群都会因为发现
Every Pack would stand against you
你试图陷害罗马人
if they found out that you tried to frame Roman
以及偷袭我在北美的领地而讨♥伐♥你
and steal my territory in North America.
你要我做什麽
What would you have me do?
你只需随时待命
You just stand by until I contact you.
就说你来纽约是因公出差
Say you have some business in New York.
相信我
And trust me,
如果罗马人发现你的所作所为
if Roman ever found out what you had done,
他不会杀了你那襁褓中的孩子
he wouldn't kill your infant son,
他会活剥了他的皮
he would skin him alive.
狼人都会去哪
Where did the werewolf go?
Sequere Lupus
Sequere lupus.
左转
Left it is, then.
这货车能走快点吗
Any chance this truck goes faster?
车可以 但我可不行
It might, but I don't.
我喜欢稳当地开车
I like a steady pace.
从我们农场到我弟媳的地方
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表