剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表
没有
No.
我说我做了个梦
I said I had a vision,
就是你要我说的那个
just like you told me to.
他现在去那农场了吗
Is he coming to the farm?
- 我觉得他去了 - 这就像...
- I think so... - It's like a...
巫婆界的网络电♥话♥或
witchy Skype call or
视频通话
witch Facetime
你别说话认真听好吗
Would you listen?
萨凡纳 我们今天就把你带回家
Savannah, we will bring you home today.
这裡现在很安静
It's quiet here now.
从罗契斯特来的女人
The woman from Rochester,
就是他跟你说的那个尖叫的女人
the one who he told you was screaming...x7f
- 从罗契斯特来的女人 - 别激动
- Woman from Rochester? - Whoa, whoa, easy, easy!
别打扰她们
Let them do their thing.
没人伤害她
Nobody was hurting her.
他说她因为怀著孩子
He said that she was in pain
很痛苦
because of the baby.
- 是瑞秋 - 罗根 不要...
- That's Rachel. - Logan, don't...
- 罗根 - 她刚说到了
- Logan! - She said something
孕妇
about a pregnant woman.
问问她孕妇的事 孩子怎麽样了
Ask her about that. What about the baby?
快问问她孕妇现在何处
Ask her where she is!
可恶 快放开她
Damn it, get him off her!
佩吉 佩吉 佩吉
Paige, Paige. Paige!
佩吉 醒醒 佩吉
Paige, come back to us, Paige!
佩吉 佩吉
Paige! Paige!
佩吉 没事的
Paige? It's all right.
快回来 快回来
Come back! Come back,
快回来 没事的 佩吉 快回来
Come back, it's okay, Paige. Come back...
怎麽了 她还好吗
What happened? Is she okay?
你们破坏了沟通渠道 这样会造成巨大伤害
You break a channel like that, you risk terrible damage.
萨凡纳说的那个女人
The woman that Savannah described,
是他的女友
it's... it's his girlfriend.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant?
嗯 几个月前怀上的
Yeah, just a couple of months.
马尔科姆在罗契斯特抓了她
Malcolm had her in Rochester.
亚雷斯塔肯定是在那发现了她
Aleister must have found her there
并把她带到了他的老窝
and brought her to his compound.
佩吉 你还好吗
Paige! Are you okay?
还好 像是...
Yeah, it's kind of like a...
喝多了松子酒
a gin hangover.
准确的说 是烈酒
Or worse: Schnapps.
好了 她在哪 我们该怎麽去找她
All right, where is she? How do we find her?
听好 他抓了你女友并不意味著
Look, just because he has your girlfriend
我们要改变计划
doesn't mean we alter the plan.
萨凡纳也在他手上
He has Savannah as well.
我们都想找到她们的下落
We all want to find out where they are.
她还活著
She's alive.
- 是的 - 我就知道
- Yes. - I knew it.
为了给你母亲
For your mother.
菲利普
For Philip
皮特和安东尼奥报仇
Pete, Antonio
马尔科姆今天必须得死
Malcolm dies today.
我们行动
Let's go.
你打算把马尔科姆放那裡吗
You're planning on putting Malcolm in there?
前提是布丽奇特得先用咒语困住他
Bridget should be able to hold him with a spell.
还有亚雷斯塔要在他之后到这来
And when Aleister goes in after him,
我们就在这时行动
that's when we'll make our move.
最好让他就在这裡
We'd better put him right here.
这儿可用来埋伏的地方更多
There's more places for us to lie in wait,
我们可以包围他们
then we can surround them.
行 就这麽做
All right. That's what we'll do.
得先制♥服♥他
We should be able to contain him.
然后再逼他说出
And then we will force him to tell us
他的老窝在哪
where his compound is.
用咒语吗
With spells?
用一切必要的手段
By whatever means necessary.
我们不喜欢伤害他人
We don't like to harm.
不喜欢折磨他人
We don't like to torture.
也不想我们的人被他人绑♥架♥
We also don't like having our girls kidnapped.
入口有两个 这不太理想
Two ways in; that's not ideal.
因为这意味著出口也有两个
Means there's two ways out.
我们蓄势以待
We'll be ready for them.
他在附近时风车就会告诉我们
It'll tell us when he's nearby.
克莱提过
Clay mentioned that
亚雷斯塔的爪牙感受不到疼痛
Aleister's followers are immune to pain.
这是咒语的原因吗
Is that some sort of spell?
我不知道有这麽个咒语
Not one that I've ever seen.
我和你还有尼克
You and I will take a position
埋伏在那座山上
up on that hill with Nick.
亚雷斯塔一来我们就包围他
We'll move to surround Aleister when he arrives
并一同解决随他一起的爪牙
and deal with any followers that come with him.
行 好主意
Okay, sounds good.
罗根 我很高兴她还活著
I'm glad she's alive, Logan.
我们首先要保证
First thing we do is we make sure
不能让亚雷斯塔逃走
that Aleister does not get away.
处理掉马尔科姆后
We deal with Malcolm
我们就一起去找瑞秋
and then we're going to find Rachel.
再把她带回家
We are going to bring her home.
好的
Okay.
不管你怎麽看待我
Whatever you think of me,
不管我之前做了什麽
whatever I've done to you,
都让之过去吧
let it go.
让我们并肩渡过难关
And we'll survive this together.
别抛弃我
But don't let this happen.
我宁可死在你手裡
I prefer you kill me
也不愿意被那个生物带走
than let me be taken by whatever's coming.
对我们来说 此刻你活著比死了
You're worth more to all of us alive than dead.
更有价值
For now.
已经等了好几个小时了
It's been a couple of hours.
无论多久都得熬著
We're going to wait as long as we have to.
耐心些
Be patient.
必须成功
We all need this to work.
他来了
He's coming.
你好 马尔科姆
Hello, Malcolm.
我一直在找你
I have been looking for you.
告诉我
Tell me,
你是不是最强大的狼人
are you the most powerful werewolf?
无论如何 我们都得呆在马尔科姆旁边
Whatever happens, we stay on Malcolm.
他活不了命了
He's not getting out of here alive.
我猜你现在开不了口
Oh, I guess you can't speak.
别担心
Don't worry about that.
会有充足时间给我们聊的
We will have plenty of time to talk.
放了萨凡纳
We want Savannah.
她们让她以身试毒可没完事儿
They aren't done filling her with their poison.
我发誓如果你伤害她
I promise you that if you hurt her,
有你痛苦的
you will suffer.
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
痛苦
Suffering.
我可以教她们什麽才是痛苦
I can teach them all about it.
迫不及待
I'm looking forward to it.
你是谁
Who are you?
现在 我在想
Now... I wonder,
是哪个在控制你
which one of them is holding you.
她得先死
She needs to die first.
布丽奇特
Bridget!
布丽奇特 布丽奇特
Bridget! Bridget!
去抓住马尔科姆
Go get Malcolm!
得带她离开这裡
We need to get her out of here!
- 进去 - 好
- Go inside! - Okay.
剧集 | 隐世狼女(2014) | 导航列表